Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest Mishiellie

omgggg @coolreborn @mrdimples 
I have nothing to say........... AHAHAHAH 
hops awayyyy
tumblr_mo40c7aWMM1qgw362o7_250.gif

gif cr: kukixkuki

@ellasam81: Is this the stare that made your hair stand.!!!

DC

Yup this stare make my hair all stand as it seem like totally him

And I got vvv shock to see this as his face and overall Feel it s not like cutie at all

goldlotus said:

@ellasam81: Is this the stare that made your hair stand.!!!

DC

@ellasam81, Got her hair stand out with Detective Ho-Ryong's hot stare? Or his fluffy hair? :))

Ya la big leader

He also has this fluffy hair at crease musical too but that time when I see that I still can see it s cutie

But on this pic I feel like I m seeing another guy and I m like this kind of cool guy too with that kind of stare really make my heart sink

I really if this guy exists I think I will Surely propose to him lol

But too bad Cutie has too many of you fighting over him so think I will have nothing left but if that guy because he s so fierce I don't think anyone will fight with me Ba so I can have all of him

Lol

But I still think cutie look Gd in any hairstyle I wonder How he will look if he go military as he need to shave all his hair ma

Right but I think he will be also good looking even botak.

Lol

Botak mean no hair in my dialect lol

goldlotus said:

Fan on Kites said that His chest in this pic is pretty muscular. We have the right to hope someday

@coolreborn: should I ask them no need to point next time :))

Cr: JW DC, posted by smile^^pyong fr Kites

you know, i dont think he has a 6-pax, but he sure is fit. his arms are quite muscly last time i checked. he mentioned he went to the gym sometimes, right?  =P~

@farbarri actually i think cutie does or rather used to hav a bit of choco abs back when he was filming tat shower scene in BK. I noticed tat recently fr a pic in the BK photobook i bought recently.

Eeeek! If its 136 episodes in total then I think I should start with the two movies :P

Welcome @classygirls8 :x

I wld suggest tat u watch cutie's dramas in this order... L7CS -> OB -> BK -> BM... have fun watching cutie with his awesome acting skills...

moonandhearts said:

coolreborn

wrote:

»

goldlotus said:<br />

Fan on Kites said that His chest in this pic is pretty muscular. We have the right to hope someday <br />

@coolreborn

: should I ask them no need to point next time

:))

<br />

<br />

<br />

Cr: JW DC, posted by smile^^pyong fr Kites<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

@goldlotus

... Yes dear, no need to point and encircle next time... and hope they will not do that too with the green pants... coz the elephant in that pics is pretty much obvious... it will only make girls go wild.

Actually, even though Cutie looks thin, he does have muscles and abs.... you just need to be pointed to the right pictures.... Isn't it

@mrdimples

?

:D

coolreborn said: moonandhearts said:

coolreborn

wrote:

»

goldlotus said:<br />

Fan on Kites said that His chest in this pic is pretty muscular. We have the right to hope someday <br />

@coolreborn

: should I ask them no need to point next time

<br />

<br />

<br />

Cr: JW DC, posted by smile^^pyong fr Kites<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

@goldlotus

... Yes dear, no need to point and encircle next time... and hope they will not do that too with the green pants... coz the elephant in that pics is pretty much obvious... it will only make girls go wild.

Actually, even though Cutie looks thin, he does have muscles and abs.... you just need to be pointed to the right pictures.... Isn't it

@mrdimples

?

:D