Jo Hyun Jae 조현재//ジョー·ヒョンジェ/赵显

prissymom

**Awww…….his wife to-be is pretty. The girl must be very happy.Congratulations to the couple. May your marriage be blessed and filled with happiness! May your love to each other last forever. :lol:

Actor Jo Hyun Jae Announces Upcoming Marriage

Jo-Hyun-Jae2.jpg

Jo Hyun Jae is getting married!

On March 18, the actor wrote a post on his fan cafe about his plans to to marry his girlfriend of five years.

The statement is as follows:

“Dear fans, hello. This is Jo Hyun Jae. It’s been a while. A cold winter has passed and warm spring has come. Thanks to all of you, I’ve been happy and endured difficulties to make it here. I’m always thankful for your love.

“Today, I want to make a personal announcement to you. Like how all of you have stood by me, gave me strength, and cheered me on like family, I have also gotten to know and love someone for the past five years. I wanted you to be one of the first ones to know that we are now preparing to get married.

“Since it was a personal matter and my soon-to-be life partner is not a celebrity, I wanted to protect her privacy and ask for your understanding on this belated announcement. Like the time I’ve spent building up trust and love with you, I’m planning to start a family. I’ll think of it as a new start to my life and do my best as a man of this family and an actor.

“To my fans who have always been my light and happiness, I ask for your continued support. There are still many goals I want to achieve as an actor in the future. I will try my best in the days ahead with good promotions to repay you for your support. I also want us to continue together in the future.

“My precious fans. I love you. Thank you. I hope you’ll be happy!”

Jo-Hyun-Jae1.jpg

Congratulations to the happy couple!

Source (1) / soompi news

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

March 20, 2018

Jo Hyun-jae will get married this Saturday

19205508.jpg

Actor Jo Hyun-jae will marry a retired professional golfer on Saturday, according to a statement from his agency Wells Entertainment on Monday.

“The couple has been in love for a long time and have decided to get married,” said the agency.

“It will be a private wedding with only their closest family members and friends. We are sorry for the sudden announcement, but Jo has been careful because it is a very big event.”

The agency said that they hope the public will be supportive of the soon-to-be newlyweds.

Jo will also continue to be active in the industry, participating in many new projects. The agency added, “Be on the lookout for Jo’s new projects in the acting scene.”

By Sung Ji-eun

credit : JoongAngDaily

March 20, 2018

Actor Jo Hyun-jae to Tie the Knot

Actor Jo Hyun-jae will marry his girlfriend of five years in a private ceremony in Seoul on Saturday, his management agency said on Monday.

His fiancée is a former golfer who is now running her own business.

2018032000988_0.jpg

"The two have decided to marry based on the love and trust they have built over the years. They will have a private wedding, with only family members and close friends invited," the agency said. "We ask you to wish them all the best as they make a new start as a family."

Jo made his debut in 2000 and has appeared in numerous hit dramas. 

credit : Chuson Ilbo

• 4 months later...

"Let Me Introduce Her" Jo Hyun-jae and Lee Shi-ah's First Kiss Scene

photo990975.jpg

Kang Chan-gi (Jo Hyun-jae) and Ji Eun-han's (Lee Shi-ah) couple status is revealed via kiss. Their kiss confirmed mutual feelings to themselves and their co-workers. The kiss will stir jealousies of the office couple who met at the broadcasting station.

Source : www.newsen.com/news_v...

Translation : Hancinema

• 2 months later...

11 K-Dramas To Watch When You’re In The Mood To Travel And Fall in Love

Meeting a stranger while traveling and finding love in a beautiful, romantic place is such a dream, which is why these kinds of K-dramas are so addicting to watch. This is true especially for older dramas where a particular country outside Korea is central to the story. And just as you would expect, most of them have the name of the country in the title!

Here are some old dramas to watch if you want to go back on memory lane and relieve all the feels that come from the classics, as well as some fairly new ones that will make you fall both for the characters and locations:

Only You

Driven by her strong passion for cooking, Eun Chae (Han Chae Young) goes to Italy to study with the help of her her high school friend, Jung Hyun Sung (Lee Chun Hee), who’s secretly in love with her. In Italy, she meets a man named Han Yi Joon (Jo Hyun Jae), who is looking for his mother – the same person Eun Chae is looking for in order to learn the secrets to a recipe. Caught up in the moment, emotions, and the lovely setting of Italy, the two have a one night stand. Due to a misunderstanding, Yi Joon leaves Eun Chae the next day, and eventually she finds out she’s pregnant with his baby!

This drama shows the typical day-to-day scenes of the city, in the back streets and ordinary residential community where the struggling Eun Chae and Hyun Sung live, rather than showing only the touristy sides of Italy. If you love Italian food and a complicated love story, then this drama is for you!

only-you.jpg

only-you2-768x576.jpg

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• 7 months later...

Kim Jae-wook, Namgoong Min and Jo Hyun-jae, The Faces of Janus

photo1068951.jpg

Actors who have mostly been playing bad guys or good guys have expanded their spectrum and no longer draw a line between good and evil.

Jo Hyun-jae is another actor with many faces. He has kind eyes and has the visual of a romantic guy. He debuted in the year 2000 and starred in several dramas such as SBS's "KAIST", "Golden Pond" and SBS's "Daemang". Some of his representative dramas are 2004 "The Sun is Falling" and SBS's "49 Days".

Jo Hyun-jae transformed in the 2015 SBS drama "Yong Pal". He played Han Do-joon, a man of desire with a sense of inferiority. To posses Hansin Group for himself, he paralyzed his sister Yeo-jin (Kim Tae-hee) and even killed for his goal. It was even scarier, because he did it with such a kind face.

Jo Hyun-jae starred in the SBS drama "Let Me Introduce Her" last year, and reset his life character. He played an anchor who looked perfect, but turned out to be a domestically violent man. He played a man with two faces. It is highly anticipated what he will come back with next.

(skipped unrelated.....)

Source : /www.tvreport.co.kr/?...

Translation : Hancinema

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/23/2019 at 10:01 PM, Go Seung Ji said:

Hi Go Seung Ji, thanks for sharing this.. It seems that he's into charitable work right now, huh? He's promoting this Skylight project, which is a charity-sharing event held by various experts and artists from the cultural and entertaining fields to help low-income children and adolescents in home and abroad in difficult environments. I wonder when this charity event is. It says that proceeds are donated in full for low-income children. NICE:P

• 2 months later...

Archived