[Drama 2011] The Musical 더 뮤지컬

siidudul

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well....my HJ....er....our HJ (lol), is seen at the end of the preview for ep 9 in his car watching YJ and EB laughing and talking. It's raining, and he's wearing this face.....

*quoted image*

I just finished watching the episode with subs (Thanks GHSforever!).....SO much to process! 

Thanks shades_blue.  I saw it with eng sub this time.:(  What's wrong with EB?:crazy: Her loyalty is definitely off. BK has that great influence on her & I hope she sees that it is not a good one. Doesn't she sees that  HJ is doing everything for her?  Can't wait to see how this will turn out this friday. I hope there's still some good scenes...I mean not sooo heartwrenching. :wub:

Myonenonly thanks for the heads-up! Cheerko just translated a written preview for Ep. 9 at the GHS thread and there's some good news! TM is ranked no. 2 at mysoju.com! She is asking our support to watch TM at mysoju.com since it's the one being monitored by DC.What do you say? Shall we show them that there is strong international support for TM?  :lol:

Guest shades_blue

Hey Musical fans! In order to enjoy the cuteness of our OTP before the probable angst on Friday, I made a quick mash-up of cute video clips from eps 1-8 : EB JY Love

Thanks myonenonly! 

@ drmjs - # 2 at mysoju is awesome! Does that mean I have to watch the show more than once though? How will I ever do it?? wub.gif

Guest hyesun4lyf

Hey Musical fans! In order to enjoy the cuteness of our OTP before the probable angst on Friday, I made a quick mash-up of cute video clips from eps 1-8 : EB JY Love

Thanks myonenonly! 

@ drmjs - # 2 at mysoju is awesome! Does that mean I have to watch the show more than once though? How will I ever do it?? *quoted image*

@shades_blue...just watched your YT vid and I have it on replay as I'm typing this.  Thank you, thank you, thank you...can't get enough of EB and JY especially from episode 8.

@drmjs...I am so into this drama that I play it almost everyday from MySoju, Dramafever, DramaCrazy and Viki and newly added to my list - Dailymotion  just to get the numbers up.  I don't sit down and watch it tho'.  I let it play while I do my chores...he he he.  I'm an ESL (English as a Second Language), so listening to the drama all day long in Korean language is wrecking my communication skills at work and in public places...kekekeblush.gif  

Friday come soon!

Thanks myonenonly! 

@ drmjs - # 2 at mysoju is awesome! Does that mean I have to watch the show more than once though? How will I ever do it?? *quoted image*

Your MV of EB and JY was soooo awesome! It totally captures their budding romance! The song choice was really fitting, can't help but push the 'replay' button over and over again! Just too cute!

Guest hyesun4lyf

The episode with Eng Subs is now out on Dramafever - http://www.dramafeve.../8/The_Musical/  - ghsforever already posted it! sorry. ;)

And let me just say, that because Friday is taking too long, I am resorting into writing fic doodles about this drama. If you would be interested to read, I'll post them up.  I mainly wrote them for my insane mind.

Earthprincess, like what shades_blue said, I would love to read your fic doodles too. :D

Guest Earthprincess

Earthprincess, like what shades_blue said, I would love to read your fic doodles too. :D

Wow, I'm touched someone actually paid attention... hehe. I am working on making a category page for my fic doodles. hehe. but for now, you can probably read the first one here. I have other stuff I hadn't posted yet. :) When they are available, I will put on my siggie and let you guys know.

Now, please indulge me...

Eun Jae in my mind - Protege

Wow, I'm touched someone actually paid attention... hehe. I am working on making a category page for my fic doodles. hehe. but for now, you can probably read the first one here. I have other stuff I hadn't posted yet. :) When they are available, I will put on my siggie and let you guys know.

dear Eartprincess , you make a fic?? really can't wait for the siggie. i will read that later . thanx for sharing with us here ^^

Shades_blue - I luveeet! You're really talented! Shades_blue + MV = awesome!  The cutest moments of EB & HJ! Uhmm..about mysoju.com...I guess it's the number of hits?!? Hehehe...I'm going to do how hyesun4lyf does it...multi-task while watching! lolz.

Earthprincess - Wow, the fanfic you wrote was very atmospheric. Eun Bi in a very reflective mood. I like it!

Hyesun4lyf - Thanks for the tip. I'm really very vanilla...I actually watch the whole episode again and again with rapt attention lolz!  Even if I do not speak an ounce of Korean, I just enjoy soaking in the mood of the drama hahaha! blush.gif and...I also postponed at lot of night outs with friends because I want to watch TM via LS every friday night (I hope I can keep this up till December lolz!) B) 

Guest shades_blue

Wow, I'm touched someone actually paid attention... hehe.  I am working on making a category page for my fic doodles. hehe.  but for now, you can probably read the first one here. I have other stuff I hadn't posted yet.  :)  When they are available, I will put on my siggie and let you guys know.

Wow. Just wow. Now I want JY to say this so much that I may cry if he doesn't : 

"So, please stop saying that you are my project.  Because with these things you’ve taught me. With the dreams you gave me. You prove that you are not my project, never just a project. It is actually the other way around. With the ways you made me better, I was yours." -Earthprincess

Errr, can you just quit your day job and do the writing for the rest of the drama? I know it's already in the can, but still. wub.gif

Thank you SO much for sharing! More more!

Guest shades_blue

Thank you all for the sweet comments on my MV! I’ve never made them before this drama, I only have Windows Movie Maker (lame), but that’s how straight obsessed I am over TheMu. I hope I can recover when it’s over.tears.gif

@djrms -- hysun4lyf has the right idea, keeping it playing in the background on every site! laugh.gif And please keep up with your watching, I've been neglecting my friends too, but....priorities! tongue.gif Plus, I kinda live for your analysis every week! 

Guest hyesun4lyf

Wow, I'm touched someone actually paid attention... hehe.  I am working on making a category page for my fic doodles. hehe.  but for now, you can probably read the first one here. I have other stuff I hadn't posted yet.  :)  When they are available, I will put on my siggie and let you guys know.

Earthprincess, thank you for this very emotional fic doodle.  Goosebumps!  I used to read paperback romantic novels and would always get choked up on the last few pages when the hero would reveal his feelings to the girl after pages and pages of ignoring her, making her jealous or just being mean to her.

You also have a very interesting website that I will surely visit again to explore.  Saw your Vancouver pics.  Vancouver rocks!

drmjs....shades_blue is right.  You have to stick to your priorities.  tongue.gif Your friends?  If they are really your friends biggrin.gif they will always be there for you as you will be for them...after December.  We want you here on this thread very much.

wow! you're good. Yes, you should quit your job & be a writer-romance. You'll never know GHS might film it. Yay! :wub:  I'll look forward for more.  

Thank you all for the sweet comments on my MV! I’ve never made them before this drama, I only have Windows Movie Maker (lame), but that’s how straight obsessed I am over TheMu. I hope I can recover when it’s over.*quoted image*

@djrms -- hysun4lyf has the right idea, keeping it playing in the background on every site! *quoted image* And please keep up with your watching, I've been neglecting my friends too, but....priorities! *quoted image* Plus, I kinda live for your analysis every week! 

[/

Shades_blue & GHSforever have talents in doing MV for our GHS. Please don't stop making more. Now, I have to sit in my computer for longer hours to watch your  MVs & read fic doodles. LOL  :wub::D

I really enjoyed watching this dramas! the storyline is interesting! I find yujin's character is interesting too! of course Hong Jae and Eun Bi too!

I wonder how is the rating? is this drama well received in korea? because I can't get the drama rating in dramawiki. 

Archived