Teen Top **틴탑** [Official Thread]

Guest yoon_ji99

• 4 weeks later...
Guest gwenish

hello everyone:lol:

my name is Lisa, from Indonesia,^_^

i'm kinda new to teen top, just notice them a few months ago and got stuck with their latest song, crazy:P

btw my favorite is Chunji:D eventhough i'm a year older than him, but that's okay, i can be his noona..:P

i got very excited when they won at music bank, and i think ricky was struggling to hold up his tears there..IMO

i hope they can continue to rise and amaze us all!!

• 2 weeks later...

I've got my eyes on these boys. They better make their mama SHCJ~ers proud haha. I say that cause I'm like a mama to them hehe.

L.Joe...I read his info and his name is Lee Byung Hun (Lee Byung Hun!? I wonder if his parents are fans of Lee Byung Hun haha). Then I wonder if his stage names got anything to do with LBH's 2009 film G.I. Joe haha. Little Lee Byung Hoon...Little Joe...L. Joe? Haha.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Teen Top Filming for New MV/Preparing for Comeback

zi2wvm.jpg?w=448&h=336

L.Joe - purple hair, Chunji -orange hair and Niel has his curly hair again -_-

cr: flow_nuna@twitter

I'm excited for their comeback, but why do the stylist keep giving Niel these same hairstyles????

Chunji Filming for Let's Go Dream Team

29599910.jpg

more in spoiler

17014631.th.jpg32940549.th.jpg

34252038.th.jpg75796957.th.jpg37890930.th.jpg

32788411.th.jpg56724374.th.jpg92686017.th.jpg

cr:       http://chanish.com

Twitter Updates:

드림콘서트!! 틴탑이 나옵니다~~~ 많이많이!! 오시기바랍니다아아아♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ 응원해주세요!!

Dream Concert!! Teen Top will be appearing~~~ We hope many more of you come!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ please for cheering us!!

trans: chunsaeteentop

전 오늘 정말 기쁩니다! 제가 사랑하는 우리형이 Berklee에 들어가게 됐어요 축하해 형♥ – L.joe

[TRANS] Today I’m really happy!My beloved hyung got into Berklee Congratulations hyung♥ – L.joe

*note  L.Joe has an  elder brother who is musically inclined who had taught him music

composition! ^^ Berklee is one of the top music colleges  

trans: Chunjiplanet

• 4 weeks later...

Teen Top Sells Out Japan Concert Tickets

8ce259ac0c77d6852389553bd49b70fa_large.png

Teen Top will be embarking on a Japanese concert tour starting June 19. The group will be stopping in Osaka, Nagoya, and Tokyo to bring its “Teen Top Zepp Tour 2012” to life. As soon as the tickets went on presale to the fanclub, all the tickets were sold out. Teen Top will be embarking on a Japanese concert tour starting June 19. The group will be stopping in Osaka, Nagoya, and Tokyo to bring its “Teen Top Zepp Tour 2012” to life. As soon as the tickets went on presale, all the tickets were sold out in minutes.

The CJ E&M representatives who are organizing the group’s tour said, “After selling out their first fan meeting in one minute without an official debut, the Japanese fans are greatly looking forward to this tour.” Additionally, “Especially, Teen Top Teen Top has been chosen as one of the most anticipated groups for Japanese debut, and major labels have actually made love calls, including Universal, Sony, Victor, and more.”

Meanwhile, Teen Top is scheduled to make a comeback on May 30.

Source: Soompi

written by: my.yonghwa.baby

[Fancafe Message] Teen Top 3rd Mini Album Comeback News

:D

Hello

This is TOP Media

We’ve come to convey good news to fans who have been waiting for Teen Top’s comeback.

They are scheduled to comeback with a 3rd mini album.

This coming 30 MAY (00:00 KST) will be the release of the 3rd mini album and official activities.

Teen Top is practicing really hard in order to show a cool image to the fans so we hope for everyone to be showing them lots of support.

Thank you very much.

Eng Trans: oursupaluv

Source: Teen Top’s Official Fancafe

Teen Top New Album Concept?

2012052301001802800134961.jpg

Teen Top recently piqued fans’ interest with a photo of their new album concept.

On May 22nd, Teen Top posted on their SNS channel, “The hot fever in my chest and hunger are making the sleeping artist blood inside me boil~ It’s ok if my lips are paralyzed if I can sing! (They really are paralyzed). Chunji hyung strewn with flowers and flowers, Niel hyung who lost his mind, and me (Ricky), exhausted with hunger.”

A photo was also posted with the three members, Niel, Chunji, and Ricky crouching on the side of the road. The three boys are seen cowering under the blankets in the cold, while playing the guitar.

Netizens tried to guess the concept with, “Flower group appearance” and “Bohemian concept“.

Teen Top will be making their comeback with a third mini album on May 30th.

Source: Sports Chosun via Nate

I really like what I'm seeing so far!! 

:wub: Looking forward to their comeback! 

Wow I already like this style more than crazy!! Ricky's new hair is my fav :wub:

[FANCAFE] 2012.05.23 Release of 3rd mini album [aRtisT] Track List (via oursupaluv)

tumblr_m4gnmgblVC1qmee3l.png

Hello.

This is TOP Media.

This is the release of Teen Top’s 3rd mini album [aRtisT]’s Track List.

TEEN TOP 3rd Mini Album [aRtisT] Track List

01. aRtisT

02. To You

03. Baby U

04. 흔들어놔! (Shake It!)

05. To You (Slow B. vers)

06. To You (Inst)

Please also look forward to the first couple teaser ‘Jealousy’ release today at 7 in the evening ^^

Thank you

Eng Trans: oursupaluv

Source: Teen Top’s Official Fancafe

Everything seems so over-dramatic........and that's just how I like it !!!!! :D I'm excited for the actual album to drop.

I hope it's more like Roman (flawless album) than It's.

Teen Top me2day and Twitter Update

me2day/ricky:

창조와 저의 커플티저 다들 보셨죠?? 막내들의 반란!!! 어떠셨나용!?ㅎㅎ

[TRANS] Have you seen Changjo and I’s couple teaser?? The rebellion of the maknaes!!! How was it!? Hehe

창조& 리키의 커플티저 순정편 멋있었나요? (멋있어야하는데ㅋ) 팬여러분들이 보내주신 무한 사랑과 응원과 관심에 많이많이 고마워하고있다는거 아시죠?^^ 고마워요♥ (창조)

[TRANS] Was Changjo & Ricky’s couple teaser innocence cool? (You have to say it isㅋ) You know we’re really really thankful for the limitless love, support and attention all our fans have given us?^^ Thank you ♥ (Changjo)

cr: eng trans: Oursupaluv

CAPs hair is tragic :(( but at least Niel still looks perfect :x

Hmm I do love the melody that's playing! but I just hope it's arrangement wont sound too much like crazy or the remix ver...

TEEN TOP me2day Update

tumblr_m4q0qryt5z1rqzcrdo1_500.png?w=291&h=386

오늘은 엔젤 1기 팬클럽 창단식하는날~ 룰루랄라 옆에는 멋진척하는 리키ㅋㅋ

[TRANS] Today is the Official Angel Ceremony~ Looloolala Ricky, who is pretending to be handsome, is next to me

eng trans: fyteensontop

teen-top_7475104687863763349.jpg?w=293&h=527

오늘 너무 좋았어요 저 위의 초가 10개 100개 1000개 가 될때까지 함께해요 니엘

[TRANS] Today was really nice. Let’s be together until the candle on top of the cake get from 10, 100 to 1000 (Niel)

eng trans: chunjiplanet

The cake is so beautiful! and I also read fans donated around 1500kg rice in Teen Tops name! Angels really do give their all for the boys, I'm so proud of them for coming this far :x

Seems like soompi is still working on the forum, so I'll post rest of fan inauguration photos after everything's sorted out.

Guest TheArchangel

You can hear the songs hear. But just a minute of it.

http://www.melon.com/cds/album/web/albumdetailmain_list.htm?albumId=2125064

Guest TheArchangel

I'm liking what I'm hearing and I love the fact that the album doesn't sound generic. Can't wait for the MV tomorrow.

Guest TheArchangel

Teen Top (틴탑) - To You

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8NlqmxQlHw

This is their title song but I think its too slow to have an epic dance. Let's wait and see though. I love the sound.

@AsherTua Ha I guess so, it's okay if not a lot of people post. I'm not giving up on this thread!!

So the album is officially out!!! Positives and Negatives ...

Positives - I LOVE TO YOU!!!! :x Even though the melody is a bit different from what I was expecting it's still a great song and I know Teen Top always kills it with the choreo so I'm looking forward to the live stages.

Baby U is a good song it'll probably grow on me even more as I continue to listen to it.

Well I really loved Shake It!!!...before I read the lyrics (yikes) I'll just pretend I didn't see it so I can continue to enjoy this song. I think they went a tad bit overboard with the Engrish.

Negatives - Brave Brothers. I'm ngl from a purely listener standpoint I do love To You, but knowing that Brave Brothers continue to recycle certain elements of songs for different artist really kinda kills some of my happiness. I still think Teen Top will be better off without him, but it doesn't look that that's going to happen anytime soon so I'll just try to focus on the positives.

Lyrics: To You - English Translation

TRANSLATION

We gotta go

Teen Top & Brave Sound

Whoo woo hoo Whoo woo hoo Whoo woo hoo

Hey to you to you know

Hey to you to you know

Can you even hear my heart or are you pretending not to?

Why don’t you know, you stupid fool oh

I’m fallin’ down, getting deeper

Because of my longing for you, I can’t breathe, girl again today

Everyone says I’m crazy, they tell me to forget you

But that’s not easy, woo woo hoo, exactly why?

I think I’ll get tired too as time goes by

I see myself changing

It’s like every day, every day ya

My heart hurts but you won’t know my frustrated heart

I am getting sad alone but where are you and what are you doing?

Hey to you to you know

Hey to you to you know

Again today, in this room without you

All day, woo hoo woo hoo, I shed tears

Everything was a lie including you saying you loved me

I became a fool like this all by myself

Hey… what?

So what the heck do you want me to do?

How much happier do you think you’ll get by leaving me?

Can we go from lovers to strangers with just one word saying that it’s over?

I can’t do it so don’t expect that from me

You were so pretty, I was so happy to have met you

But I guess you were different from me, huh?

If I have to live while forgetting you, I’d rather die

My heart hurts but you won’t know my frustrated heart

I am getting sad alone but where are you and what are you doing?

Hey to you to you know

Hey to you to you know

All I can say is

Please give me one chance to make it right?

This song is… to you

cre: pop!gasa

Fanclub Inauguration Photos! (Not a lot since I apparently taking photos was not allowed for most of the event)

I'm so proud seeing this photo, they're are definitely receiving lot's of love :x

Di6gB.jpg

8mao0.png

urra5.png

vwpzq.png

ttgNa.jpg

97YN9.png

Hk5Ky.png

h0bBq.png

8aTos.jpg

cr:as tagged

TEENTOP 1ST Angel FANMEETING L.JOE CUT

TEEN TOP raps to ‘FAN’ (L.Joe’s self composed song) @ the 1st Angel Ceremony