Teen Top **틴탑** [Official Thread]

Guest yoon_ji99

[HANSUTE MAGAZINE] Teen Top Yes or No Interview
class="entry-title" style="line-height: normal; border: 0px; font-family: 'Poiret One', 'Times New Roman', serif; font-size: 33px; font-style: inherit; font-weight: normal; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; color: rgb(241, 93, 93); width: 560px; word-wrap: break-word;" I don't do much at night. I sleep early and wake up early.

Y: Changjo
N: L.Joe, Ricky, Niel, Chunji, C.A.P
L.Joe: I can't wake up early.
Niel: All of us can't wake up early.

I get angry when I'm hungry
Y: L.Joe, Ricky, Niel, C.A.P, Chunji, Changjo
Seeing the six guys answer in a loud voice, the manager laughed.

I have over 100 contacts registered on my phone.
Y: L.Joe, Ricky, Niel
N: C.A.P, Chunji, Changjo
C.A.P: Although I think I should answer Yes, it seems No fits me better.

I have secrets I don't tell the members.
Y: L.Joe, Ricky, Niel, C.A.P, Chunji
N: Changjo
Members: Since it's a secret, we can't tell them here as well

There is something I want to boast about to the members.
Y: Ricky, Chunji, Changjo
N: Niel, L.Joe, C.A.P

There is something I want to apologize for to the members.
Y: Ricky, Chunji, Changjo
  N: L.Joe, Niel, C.A.P

I forget lyrics during live performances.
Y: L.Joe, Ricky, Niel, C.A.P, Changjo
N: Chunji
Changjo: I made a mistake just now..

I want to be in a relationship now.
Y: Niel, C.A.P, Chunji
N: L.Joe, Ricky, Changjo

I have betrayed a girl I like.
Y: C.A.P, Chunji, Changjo
N: L.Joe, Niel, Rick

My Japanese is perfect!
N: All
Niel: Kanbarimasu! (We'll study harder!)

The internet comments fans make bothers me.
Y: L.Joe, Changjo
N: Niel, Ricky, Chunji, C.A.P

I have luck(?) watching movies or dramas.
Y: All
Ricky: Honestly, I am a crybaby I cry everytime I watch dramas or movies.

I am always positive (about things.)

Y: Ricky, Niel
N: L.Joe, Changjo, Chunji, C.A.P

I want to ride a time machine to the future.
Y: Ricky, Niel, Chunji, Changjo
N: L.Joe, C.A.P

Truthfully, I am afraid of riding planes.
N: All members
C.A.P: Airplanes are okay but.. I'm scared of rollercoasters ...

There is something I've been extremely mad about lately.
Y: L.Joe, Ricky, Niel, Chunji, Changjo
N: C.A.P
Chunji: There is always something I am angry about!!

I have had good luck recently.
Y: L.Joe, Ricky, Niel, Chunji
N: Changjo, C.A.P

I have seen a ghost.
Y:  L.Joe, Niel, C.A.P
N: Ricky, Changjo, Chunji

I believe in such things.
Y: L.joe, Chunji
N: Ricky, Niel, Changjo, C.A.P

I think I should lose (to a girl) as a guy.
Y: L.Joe
N: Ricky, Chunji, Niel, Changjo, C.A.P
L.Joe: Eh? Just me?
Members: hahhahah

jp-kr trans: hello-cap.net
kr-eng trans: fyteensontop

130725 Twitter
tumblr_mqhr2dqTAk1rqzcrdo1_500.jpg
거북아… 난… 틴탑이라는 그룹 막내 창조야~ 안녕 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 친구할래? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Turtles… I am… Changjo, the maknae
of the group called Teen Top~ helloㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Do you want to be friends?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

trans.cr; fyteensontop

Guest yogafan

class="articletitle" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 33px; border: 0px none; line-height: 34px;"10 Reasons You Should Go To KCON 2013

KPOPSTARZ TEAM LEAD, D., HELPS YOU SORT THROUGH THAT DECISION TO GO TO KCON 2013

I'm a Millenial, so I like making lists and checking it twice.  I'm a K-pop fan, so yes, I know the bargaining fans make with themselves (and maybe their alter-egos) as they decide to drop their hard-earned (or long-saved) dollars to a worthy K-pop event.   For this post, allow me to give you (unsolicited) advice or a POV on the reasons why KCON is worthy.

4. Teen Top

They had been blitzing the globe recently, but hadn’t yet set foot on America.  KCON will be their first time to perform in the USA.  And based on the rave reviews from their European tour earlier this year, they are a group to want to check out.   I have a feeling that I will turn into a fan once I see them in the flesh.   In last year's KCON, I didn't know what B.A.P or Nu'Est or VIXX were all about, and now I consider myself their fan.  I think this year, Teen Top will be the dark horse for me, and I will turn into a fan after KCON.

full article athttp://bit.ly/15oEqaL

Guest yogafan

class="articletitle" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 33px; border: 0px none; line-height: 34px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;"K-Pop Mixtape: A Drive To The Beach

What's better on a hot summer day than grabbing a few friends and heading over to the beach?

With the right music, getting there can be just as fun as actually sitting in sun with the sand between your toes.

That's why this installment of K-Pop Mixtape gives you all the best tunes for your trip to the beach.Teen Top - "To You" (2012) [aRtisT]

full article athttp://bit.ly/14nqbyV

Guest yogafan

class="articletitle" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 33px; border: 0px none; line-height: 34px;"K-Pop's Biggest Idols To Come Together For 3 Day Music Festival Next Month

HALLYU'S HOTTEST STARS HAVE SIGNED ON FOR THIS YEAR'S LOTTE FAMILY FESTIVAL IN SEOUL

90219-lotte-family-festival-lineup.jpgLotte Family Festival lineup

Lotte Duty Free has announced the amazing lineup for their annual customer appreciation event, the Lotte Family Festival, and it is full of some of K-Pop's hottest stars!

The three-day music festival is scheduled for September 13 to 15 at Seoul's Jamsil Sports Complex and will involve 28 music acts.

The first day of the event will focus on popular Korean idol groups including 2PM2AM,SISTARTeen TopBoyfriendmiss AVIXXGirl's Day and 100%. R&B singers Ali and Aileewill also take part in the September 13 show

full article athttp://

bit.ly/14rv01p

Guest yogafan

class="articletitle" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px none; outline: none 0px; font-weight: 400; font-style: inherit; font-size: 33px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 34px; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; list-style: none;"Mnet 'M! Countdown' to Come to LA this August

MNET "M! COUNTDOWN" WILL BE COMING TO LA THIS AUGUST.

imageMnet 'M! Countdown' to Come to LA this August

Mnet "M! Countdown" will be coming to LA this August.

It was revealed that 'M Countdown What's Up LA' will be taking a part at 'KCON 2013', which is a K-Culture festival that will take place in L.A.

This is "M! Countdown" first time meeting fans in the U.S. This event will take place at the LA Memorial Sports Arena on August 25. 

'M Countdown What's Up LA' will be able to further brighten up the festival with the many K-Pop stars that will be performing on stage for fans.

Big Bang G-Dragon, group 2AM, Dynamic Duo and others will be attending the festival and bring powerful energy.

Other performers that have been confirmed are girl group f(x), EXO, TEEN TOP, Yoo Seung Woo as well as DJ KOO as well.

full article athttp://

bit.ly/14xFJaR

130808 Twitter/Instagram
Changjo

얼른 코~~ 주무세요 다들 오늘은 일찍 ..zzZ

Everyone go to bed soon~~
I’m sleeping early tonight .zzZ

L.Joe
tumblr_mr7iaoTNdc1rqzcrdo1_500.jpg
GOOD MORNING~

ZE:A Taehun’s reply:
허니허니~ 병헌이 어디가??ㅋ
Honey honey~ Byunghunie where are you going??ㅋ

L.Joe’s reply:
허니허니 태헌이형 쇼케이스 홧팅!
Honey honey Taehunie hyung, hwaiting for the showcase!

trans.cr; fyteensontop
source; L.Joe’s twitter / @ZEA_TH

[130809] Fanta TV - Niel’s greeting to fans

Twitter 130809
tumblr_mr97hxwZC11rqzcrdo1_500.jpg
엔젤 우리 출발해요~ 빨리빨리 모여라 ~~~
Angels were leaving~
Hurry up and gather~~~

tumblr_mr97k7q8rH1rqzcrdo1_500.jpg
한장더♥
One more shot♥

tumblr_mr97sad7Cu1rqzcrdo1_500.jpg
RED?

Super Junior Eunhyuk’s reply:

형이 그저께까지 레드였는데? 너 임마 형처럼 되고 싶었구나?
Didnt I just dye my hair red the other day? You punk are you trying to be like hyung?

L.Joe’s reply:

ㅋㅋㅋㅋ멸치형동생 멸치엘조가될겁니당
ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Anchovy hyung-dongsaeng. I’ll become anchovy L.Joe

tumblr_mr99yqi0dJ1rqzcrdo1_500.jpg
이런게…귀요미???? 하하.. 어색……..
아무래도 귀여운건 힘든거 같애! ㅠㅠ
doing it like this……. is it cute?
Haha.. awkward……
I think being cute is hard! ㅠㅠ

trans.cr; fyteensontop

Happy Birthday to Niel :x  I don't like to play favorites, but he's really core of Teen Top imo. I don't know where they'd be without him. So proud of how hard he's worked these past years and hope he'll achieve more of his goals soon :)

[FANCAFE] 2013.08.16 Niel: To the beautiful Angels~! 

To the beautiful Angels~! I’m here

Dear Angels~~~ Have you been doing well??/

It seems like it’s been a really long time since I’ve written anything on the fan cafe~~

Oh~~~ It’s really exciting~~ hehehe thrilling~~~~~~ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Ah it’s funny„„„„

It’s been so long since I’ve written I don’t know what I should write about~~ This is a bit off isn’t it~~ hehe

Did everybody spend a good Liberation Day yesterday?~~ Not did you “hung” the flag~ Did you “hang” the flag~~ Hahahaha

And more than these words, pure Korean like “raising the flag” is good isn’t it~

Everyone, today’s my birthday~ haha what it’s not some super-important day~~ Thank you for celebrating it with me~

And I hope you have a fun day today too~~ I hope you’re always well and only have days full of things which make you smile~~

And I want to say thank you for waiting so patiently up until now~ We will definitely! Repay you all for your kindness

Thank you for always waiting so steadfastly for us~~

Until the day we meet again~ I wish you only things which are full of smiles and happiness ~~

Anyway ~~ Bye~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!
Eng trans: @oursupaluv
Source: http://cafe.daum.net/TEENTOP/

tumblr_mrmi0lYj7f1rqzcrdo1_400.jpg
생일 축하해주신 모든 여러분께 감사인사 드리고자 이렇게 오랜만에 글을 남겨요~! 여러분 다시한번 진심으로 감사드리고요!! 여러분 사랑합니다!
I’m leaving this (google plus) post to thank everyone who wished me a happy birthday~! Everyone, thanks again from the bottom of my heart!! I love you all!
trans.cr; fyteensontop    source; Niel’s google +

imageTeen Top, Miss A and B1A4 to attend MBC Korean Music Wave in Singapore  press conference in Seoul tomorrow. 
Live broadcast from:
https://plus.google.com/113523857802488510823/posts

Live broadcast live is also available at Youtube channel at link here:
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf1zdQmhF4rl-laySx2164w

MBC Korean Music Wave in Singapore will be held on Nov 16 at Gardens by the Bay. 12 groups and 1 solo artiste will be performing.
Cr. MBC Korean Musicwave in Singapore Official Site facebook