Teen Top **틴탑** [Official Thread]

Guest yoon_ji99

Guest yogafan

class="articletitle" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 33px; border: 0px none; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: 34px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-weight: bold;"Shortest K-pop Idols: Should've Drank That Milk

SHORTEST K-POP IDOLS: SHOULD'VE DRANK THAT MILK

class="articletitle" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 33px; border: 0px none; line-height: 34px;"

As a short woman myself, I always love my fellow short-ies who see the world at the same height I do. While many of the K-pop females have spider legs and most of the K-pop males reach over 5'9", there are a handful of singers who always need to make sure they meet the height requirements before getting on a rollercoaster. Here are some of the shortest idols in K-pop!

TEEN TOP's L.joe is only an inch taller than Lee Ki Kwang and stands at 5'7", 171cm. Hope you all buy a shirt with two breast pockets cause L.joe can definitely fit in the other one alongside Lee Ki Kwang.

85598.jpg

full article athttp://bit.ly/1drt1bU

130713 Twitter
tumblr_mpvn8mtUQv1rqzcrdo1_500.jpg
tumblr_mpvncjmveb1rqzcrdo1_500.jpg
일본 잘 왔어요 내일 공연을 위해 푹 잘게요~잘자요_리키 창조
Arrived in Japan safely. Going to sleep for tomorrow’s performance~ good night _Ricky, Changjo

tumblr_mpwqspIRXR1rqzcrdo1_500.jpg
잘잤네요~ 엔젤들은요?
I slept well~ How about the Angels?

tumblr_mpx3e5VmZl1rqzcrdo1_500.jpg
Changjo’s new twitter dp
tumblr_mpxnlvQQ9r1rqzcrdo1_500.jpg
팬 여러분들의 뜨거운 호응 속에 첫날 공연을 무서히 마쳤습니다~ 내일 더 멋진 공연을 위해 잠시 회의중이네요 Summer Special Concert go go go!!!
SAfely finished the first day of the concert because of the fans’ positive response~ In the midst of a conference for an even cooler stage tomorrow Summer Special Concert go go go!!!

trans.cr; fyteensontop

Even if I can't go I'm still excited for them to perform at KCON! It'll be a good moment for Teen Top to see more international Angels :)

Twitter 130715

tumblr_mpz96iK4ID1rqzcrdo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mpz7jxXJrj1rqzcrdo1_500.jpg
여기는 요코하마 니엘이 응원♥♥♥ 
In Yokohama to support Niel♥♥♥
tumblr_mpz7d3AFO71rqzcrdo1_500.jpg
틴탑 렛츠고!! 화이팅!! 이제 곧 시작합니다^^
Teen Top Let’s Go!! Fighting!! Concert is starting soon^^
tumblr_mpz79sIuAS1rqzcrdo1_500.jpg
TEENTOP 도쿄콘서트~거의 모든 굿즈가 Sold Out~^^
TEENTOP Tokyo Concert~ Almost all the goods were Sold Out~^^
tumblr_mpz76t05871rqzcrdo1_500.jpg
LOVE♡ YOKOHAMA
tumblr_mpz73o9apV1rqzcrdo1_500.jpg
콘서트가 끝났습니다. 모두 힘드셨을텐데! 도와주신 댄서형들 관계자분들 그리고.. 모든분들께 감사드립니다! 틴탑 수고많았다!! 더 큰 무대에서 공연하는 그 날까지♡
the concert has ended.
everyone must have had a hard time!
to the dancer hyungs and the organizers who helped us and..
everyone, thank you! Teen Top, you’ve worked hard!!
until the day we hold another concert on a bigger stage♡

trans.cr; fyteensontop

Guest yogafan

class="articletitle" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 33px; border: 0px none; line-height: 34px;"K-pop Idols who are Blood Type B and AB

K-POP IDOLS WHO ARE BLOOD TYPE B AND AB

Let's move on to dissect blood type B and AB and see the K-pop stars that fall within the type B and AB category.

People who are blood type B are usually smart, attractive, and honest. Men who carry blood type B are stereotypically known to have a very bad reputation in Korea. Often characterized as being selfish and having a temper, Korean men with this blood type are often known as being players and not being husband material. But ofcourse, women are often attracted to the bad boy type and these "B" boys more than often suck girls in with their playboy ways and attractive image. Though men carry this reputation, women do not. Type B women are known to be creative and passionate, but like any other type, can have their own negative sides. Blood type B women are often caught up in their own world where they are the primary center and can be seen by others as vain. When they are interested in something, nothing else matters. Their attention and passion falls into one basket. On the flip side, they can also get bored very fast.

Big Bang's T.O.P is blood type B. He's definitely got the player look and vibe about him and though we don't know for sure what he's like as a boyfriend, he sure has got an attractive swag about him that makes all the girls weak in the knees. Other notable blood type B artists are SS501's HyunJoong, SHINee's Minho and Taemin, Shinhwa's Eric, B2ST's HyunSeung, SNSD's Sunny, Jessica and Yoona, Brown Eyed Girls's Gain, Teen Top's ChunJi and Changjo.

full article at http://bit.ly/12tdfbA

130716 TEEN TOP Heats Up Japan Encore Concert with Various Talents
86282.jpg
Group TEEN TOP revealed their various talents at their encore concert in Japan.

On July 14-15 they held their ‘TEEN TOP SUMMER SPECIAL CONCERT’ in Japan at the Pacifico Yokohama Hall for their encore concert.

They sang many of their hit songs such as “Supa Luv”, “To You” and more and heated up the stage.

They also sang many other songs such as “Say Goodbye” and “Butterfly” as well and showcased nonstop music and fun for their fans.

The members also showed off their humorous side by wearing funny costumes and revealing their inner-child.

On the other hand, TEEN TOP sold out of their Japan solo concert in May.

CREDIT : kpopstarz SHARED BY : BOYTEENFINITE

130716 Teen Top to hit Los Angeles with “KCON 2013″ in August
2013071612140514091-615x615.jpg

Korean boy group Teen Top [KCON twitter]

Korean idol group Teen Top will be at Los Angeles’ “KCON 2013″ in August.

“Teen Top is coming to KCON 2013! Watch them live and meet them at KCON 2013!” said the official Twitter account of the annual K-pop convention and concert on Tuesday.

In a separate tweet, it was also revealed that girl group After School’s former member Bekah will take part in “KCON 2013″ as a special guest speaking on a panel during the convention.

“KCON 2013″ will will take place at the Los Angeles Memorial Sports Arena on August 24 and 25, which is a day longer than last year’s “KCON.”

The festival aims to introduce fans to Korean culture including Korean television programs, films, K-pop, food, fashion and beauty through various events such as workshops, fan meetings and celebrity panels.

“KCON 2013″ will also host cable music channel Mnet’s weekly music program “M! CountDown,” the first time the show will hit the city.

Male groups 2AM and EXO have already been announced as being set to take part in “KCON 2013.”

Artists such as G.NA, EXO-M, B.A.P, NU’EST, VIXX and 4minute took part in last year’s “KCON.”

CREDIT : tenasia  Via~ BOYTEENFINITE

Twitter 130716 
tumblr_mq0p0y4l0Z1rqzcrdo1_500.jpg
엔젤 수고했어요 ^^ 항상 사랑받고 있는거 같아서 너무좋아요~~~ 조심히들어가야해요 !!! 바이바이♥♥♥
Good job Angels^^
I’m really glad cos it seems we’re always receiving lots of love~~~
You have to get home safely !!!
Bye bye♥♥♥

tumblr_mq33468I0d1rqzcrdo1_500.jpg
에일리 누나 안무실가는데 라디오에서 나오는 신곡 참 좋네요
I was about to go to the practice room when Ailee noona’s song came on the radio and its really good

trans.cr; fyteensontop

Teen Top Facebook 130717

tumblr_mq3kggkB9x1rqzcrdo1_500.jpg
tumblr_mq3kmw6Flc1rqzcrdo1_500.jpg
tumblr_mq3k2sEa1K1rqzcrdo1_500.jpg
tumblr_mq3jshlQUG1rqzcrdo1_500.jpg

Guest holke

Hello! I am new here. I made an account here because it seems like there is a lot more Angels on here than the other forum that I frequent.

Twitter 130722
tumblr_mqc3df1DJt1rqzcrdo1_500.png
배고파배고파배고파
밥먹으로 같이 갈사람~?????????
I’m hungry I’m hungry I’m hungry
Anyone wanna come eat with me~???????

tumblr_mqc3jll3NW1rqzcrdo1_500.jpg
밥을 먹는데..눈물이 난다.. 밥이 짜다
Tearing.. as I eat… the food is salty 

tumblr_mqc82eaeXm1rqzcrdo1_400.jpg
니엘이 화났다 건들지 마라
Niel is mad. Dont touch him - CAP