Shorts and leggings.

Guest CriticalHit

Guest c a k e .

It's okay. I like the shorts + tights combination.

I think leggings and shorts are more appropriate if it's super cold.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest soompier1

The idea of shorts with leggings is kind of odd since it covers the whole leg and the point of shorts is...not to.

Guest Aiera

Personally, I think shorts can be worn with either tights or leggings. In fact, I think it's adorable! Especially for short people... It just kind of strikes me as a cutesy, child-like style. I adore it!

my pledge sister does it. its kind of cute actually. I tried it once... It wasn't that bad since I ran out of pants to wear... and I only had shorts and tights. so I pulled it off... No one said anything haha... It just really depends if you can pull it off or not.

Guest jellie_kookie

Leggings with shorts, tights with shorts, it's the same to me :P

And it's super cute ^_^

I wore it once ... all of my pants were in the laundry T_T And I only had shorts + leggings.

My dad won't let me go out in only shorts unless it's to the beach (I was going to the mall with friends)

So I wore the shorts and leggings. :D

My friends said I looked cute like a kid, hehe. Then I put my hair in low pigtails. x)

And I'm really short, so I dunno, I guess it looked okay?

Guest ceruleanthought

Where I'm from this trend is quite popular. Denim shorts with opaque black tights/leggings especially. Personally I like it with tights better especially if you're wearing flats or something o.o. I think wearing leggings and then like, flats or sandals with it, so that you have bare feet, or you show ankle or whatever, just defeats the purpose.

I've also experimented with other colors. Like I've done white shorts with bright pink opaque tights for Halloween. I think the tights need to be opaque -.- I don't like it when I see fishnets or translucent tights. And I also like tights with vertical stripes on them, depending on the tights and shorts in question, but I've never actually worn that. And in general I just think the tights should be opaque and in solid, or pretty plain, colors.Like black and gray. Or dark navy or red, etc.

Guest ~dhluvr4ever~

I personally think it looks good on other people who can pull it off,

but I could never wear something like that [: It's just an opinion.

Guest vietbaby_

I wear them, haha.

It's the only way you can wear shorts in the winter here in Canada. O________O

And yeah, it's pretty 'in' at the moment. As long as you match the leggings and shorts well, there shouldn't be a problem.

Guest whoaitskarenn

I wear shorts with leggings or tights, though I prefer tights

I find it very aesthetic, but to each his/her own. ^_^

Guest YeonCouture

I honestly don't really like the look. It ehh... okay if they wear it like your examples (normal length shorts with full length tights.), but I absolutely just HATE it when girls will wear tiny tiny tiny shot crotch jean shorts and wear leggings under it that they scrunch up to like mid-thigh length. It's sooooo ugly, I hate it. A lot of the girls in my school do it to get away with wearing tiny shorts -.-

Archived