Uhljjang Graphics

Guest MINHEEo72;

Guest MINHEEo72;

(3) feat. SWS, LSA, PEB, JIH and MORE!
I think this is the first time I've posted

my graphics on Soompi ever since the crash..

Well anyways.. I was definitely inspired

by some of the people here at Soompi, and

I wanted to get rid of some of my Uhljjang

pictures so I decided to make graphics! ><

Can We Love___

canwelove1gj.jpg

Torn into Pieces_____

tornintopieces2sh.jpg

^ I don't really like this one --

It didn't exactly come out the way

I wanted it to.. T^T

Star Dust_____

stardust2pr.jpg

^ Kinda went overboard with this >_>

Comments would be VERY appreciated. ^^

Guest infinityyy

ferst graphic: i like the colors on the ferst graphic :) teh texture is nice & it's just pretty :lol: haha;

the second graphic: it reminds me of a book cover; haha. it's pretty but im not fond of the colors. btw, what's the name of the little font you have on here? it's cute!

third graphic: it looks a bit messy and the font doesn't go with the graphic (in my opinion). try putting less of the 'stardust' and blend different things into it instead of using more brushes. jooinho is hott btw :D

overall; great job! uhljjang pics are hard to work with & you did a good job with them! bravo! :lol: haha;

Guest bang!sarang

1st poster- MY FAVORITE OUT OF ALL 3 ^o^ love the COLORS

2nd - i like it; though i suggest... more blending?

3rd- haha very sparkly! pretty ilke that... but the 2 person's head is too close together or big O_O

but i know nothing about graphics (i dont even own PS) so mind me...

but i love them all! ^o^

Guest Wassayo!

The first one is REALLY bright and crowded. Tone it down a bit. The blob on the bottom left corner is a bit random and makes the graphic lose depth in the message it is potraying. If you're going to do a bright colored graphic, make the colors less vivid and dull it up, so that the subtly of the color comes out.

The second one has a nice concept. I like how the text and the picture correlate. The stck above (The girl) looks a bit blurry or overly textured and the text is too bright especially for such a dark graphic.

Third one is just eh? Too crowded, the blending is blunt, the pictures dont match each other in contrast.

Overall, it needs work. Just keep working at it and you'll get the hang of it.

Guest yumi-chan

I really like the colors & filtering in the first one :] My opinion is about the same as everyone one else, your blending isn't perfect; but all you need is practice =D You're getting the hang of it, and I can see your getting better already. =] Good job ^^ I look foward to seeing more of your graphics in the near future!

--Yumi

Archived