[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Guest bombb_

..how tall is gwang su? lmfao. not to be mean..

i googled at 181cm came up..but that doesnt seem right..unless the profiles for song joong ki, jae suk etc. list their profile height a foot taller than they actually are. that seem to be too exaggerated..

but yay! running man! i really enjoy it;D

Guest silidet

Hello!,

I was wondering does anyone know which episode it was when Song Joongki wore a hanbok and pretended to be his character from Sungkyunkwan scandal?

happy new year every one !!!

Episode 19

Guest nationfairy

Ah I forgot what episode it was but the scene with the lie detector... Jaesuk should've made KJK wear it and ask questions about hyori :D :D

it was episode 20 .. hahahahaha agreed, jaesuk should've ask a question about hyori(if they're secretly dating or not).. :lol:

Guest yenswky

Seriously secret garden theme? Ooh... it's two of my favourites banged together to make 1 hehe. :wub: But is it me or is it time for Joong Ki to cut his hair? Btw so glad that they won the award throughly deserved it. I wish they brought back the "tea time" game though

Guest Chachi

This week's episode was a lot better then last week. I liked how they taught people what is recyclable and what isn't. I really like how the cast all had a good, fun chemistry between one another. Gary spoke alot too. But next week's Running Man looks so bizarrely funny. I can't wait to see next week's episode. I swear I think next week's episode is going to defy all the running man episodes. I love Running Man.

And as always Haha and his movie scene was hilarious. Instead of fighter jets we get Pororo jets.....

Guest whiteyingfa

OMG, i LOVE the sparkly shiny suits! Hahaha.

and the Ahjumma wear for the ladies :P

soo funny XD

idk, i just LOVE that it's the women (plus sparta kooks XD) chasing the men now :P

Guest Kalio0

I really think last weeks episode the PD just came up with any random stuff he could. It seems like he wanted to start the new year off with a bang, and he did just that. Todays episode was sooo good, I can't wait til subs come out because all the stuff that they were saying seemed really hilarious even without them. I truly think this weeks episode and next weeks are going to set up Running Man to truly be a highly watched show. Anyone know the ratings for todays episode?

On another note, past the wonderful cast what really had be continue to watch this show was the Gary-Ji Hyo love line, but I absolutely love the triangle with Gary-JiHyo-Haha. Song Joonki's moments with Jihyo are cute, but the chemistry she has with Gary and Haha is actually one of the best parts of this show. Especially today when Ji Hyo and Haha were holding hands I could feel the connection through my screen, theyre soo cute.

Guest nicha1980

Ep.24's Ratings

TNmS :  Nationwide 9.7% ,  Seoul 12.9%

AGB :  Nationwide 11.1% ,  Seoul 12.1%

Last week

TNmS :  Nationwide 12.6% ,  Seoul 13.9%

AGB : Nationwide 10.7% , Seoul 11.6%

credit dc yjs :  http://gall.dcinside...585&page=1&bbs=

most of the shows on sunday 2nd had lower ratings than last week due to new year holiday...

KBS's Happy Sunday went down to 19.4% from 26.6%... :)

Guest xiao0812

yesterday's episode is freaking hilarious,every single moment of the episode is funny

i like the part Jihyo and Haha holding hands each other and Jihyo and Lizzy were both cute here

but the rating is a bit lower :unsure: ,i think its because yesterday was the new year days so everybody went for holiday <_<

Oh are the episode 21 and 22 eng subs out yet?

I'll admit I only watched this show at first because of Joong Ki..but upon actually watching all the episodes I was reminded of how funny and entertaining JaeSuk, Jong kook and HaHa were. Gary and Kwang Su are suprisingly hilarious as well. And of course the rest are just as great, thanks to the variety of personalities, this show really becomes wonderful. I was reminded of family outing, so it does bring back some memories. But because the concept is so different, you can expect lots of new games and ideas. The hide-and-seek game is pureeee JOY! I get goosebumps when I see Jong kook coming around the corner..hahaha, I LOVE THIS SHOW! It makes me want to play with them as well, although they make it seem easy and fun; it must be tiring. Nonetheless, they do a GREAT job entertaining us. I love HaHa's random "movie" scenes, lol. He is SUCH a character!

Oh please let me know of where I can find episode 21 and 22. I'll go search the past few pages as well to see if anything was posted. ^_^

Guest jayhill_0122

Oh are the episode 21 and 22 eng subs out yet?

Oh please let me know of where I can find episode 21 and 22. I'll go search the past few pages as well to see if anything was posted. ^_^

Ep 21 and 22 with engsubs will be posted soon by Isubs-squad

If you know Vietnamese, you can find ep 22 here: http://www.360kpop.com/f/threads/126226

or Chisub:

ep 23: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/MSmncBrOGKk/

Yup, this ep is hilarious. They camouflage to clowns with their funny faces

ep 22: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/CfNWMOCS6Mw/

Santa Claus and child, Si Won with his expression hhaahaha