[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Guest famiamia

I'm watching yesterday's episode now

SiWon really needs to come back again, I mean he's hilarious with his funny expressions and of course his trade mark hand gestures

he seemed like a kid, so hyper 

and everytime he calls "hyung! hyung!" looooooo!

Hahaha. Same here. SiWon got a lottt of air time though in the latest episode. And he definitely has a lot of expressions and body language. He should be given a chance to join again. So hyper. Even Gary+Haha+Jihyo team didn't get much airtime during the first game. I like the background sound 'Yeehaa!' in the hide and seek game whenever they show SiWon is running to find the mission team. LOL. Like a cute little Sparta. And it is so funny to see Kim Min Jong in the hide and seek game. Whenever he appears, his background music will appear too. He always be the last person to arrive when his team manage to capture the mission team. LOL. Finally he managed to catch the strongest Sparta :D

Does anyone know the BGM they played whenever Siwon does his expressions in ep22? It's hilarious :lol:

perhaps perhaps perhaps by ... cake, i think, this originally spanish song (quizas3x) has been covered by so many artists i lost count ^_^

i've watched running man first because of heechul guesting and i agree, bgm so well spot on, i remember on heechul's eps, everytime "i swear" song popped out, i'm already LOL

the newest one with each guests had their own bgm, too funny :lol:

i always love mc yoo and apart of him, i don't know why but i like this tall guy kwangsoo a lot

Guest High Kick

thanks for the torrent

and what did Lizzy say about Jihyo and Haha in today episode? plz tell me :rolleyes:

dont know who is the next guest

are you talking about before the games start? lizzy said that ji hyo is wearing the same hat as haha.

This episode is awful. God of Comedy? More like God of Boring The Living john tesh Outta Me. I usually laugh throughout the episode, but I don't think I've even laughed five times this episode. And I'm only 45 minutes into it right now.

Worst guest ever.

I love Running Man. I do. But today's episode was like really off for some reason. One thing I noticed was that the chemistry for some of the cast was off. One of the guys really looked sad and I felt for him. The chase was funny and fun. I liked how some of the boys really felt like brothers on the show but some of the cast needs to lay off of Jihyo and start creating relationships with the other cast members. Also I liked the comedian guest but to give him 35 minutes of the cast doing the same game over and over again is kind of too much. I just think this episode wasn't the best but I'm sure they will fix it all up next episode and hopefully the cast will have a better chemistry in the next episode. :)

And also I love Haha's parts. He always makes it fun to watch. His movie parts or parts in general are always funny. He knows how to make a show. Plus he is adorable and can be handsome when he wants.

^ i really loved today's episode! i grew up watching Shim Hyung Rae so i'm familiar with his slapstick comedy. he is soooo funny! in korea, he's REALLY respected... Jaesuk & Sukjin were like "our comedy sunbaenim!"

today's chasing was pretty fun. but the 1vs9 game was a MESS. though it was funny seeing the PD & the camera man get hit by SHR a lot LOL and POOR GWANGSU! hahaha

i loved it when KJK was chasing YSK down the ski slope. LOL

HAHA & GARY'S little quarrel was so cute<3 hahaha

i really wanna know who is next week's guest~ <3

GD + TOP? hopefully DAE! :D

I absolutely adore Running Man, but I could barely watch the first 2/3 of the most recent episode. Perhaps it's because I hate slapstick comedy, but honestly even if I did, I don't think I would have enjoyed the guest any more than I had.

Anyway, I'm in love with Yoo Jaesuk. He's such a lovely, kind man and deserving of every success he's earned. I loved in the beginning when he was muttering that Gary and Haha should be looking out for Lizzy when they were running; it shows a lot about his character. I remember being touched in the episode where he had to put on a lie detector as well. I've always liked him, but I think my liking of him has exacerbated through this show.

I love everybody on this show! They really don't need guests, since the show is good with just them. From the Monday Couple (better stay that way!) to pariah Gwangsoo to Haroro to Lizzy's uncontrollable non-idollike laughter (and etc.), this is one amazing show! :)

Guest nicha1980

Ep.23's Ratings

TNmS :  Nationwide 12.6 % ,  Seoul 13.9 %

AGB : Nationwide 10.7% , Seoul 11.6%

Last week 's Ratings:

TNmS :  Nationwide 13.2% ,  Seoul 14.2 %

AGB : Nationwide 10.6% , Seoul 11.1%

credit dc yjs

Guest High Kick

i have to agree that today's episode was on the awful side, but i'm not a fan of old gagmen or outdated slapstick (these used to be my least favorite parts of sebakwi).

i usually watch we got married, infinity challenge and running man in that order and all three were disappointments for me. what a horrible weekend in terms of variety shows for me.

Guest xiao0812

yup,i agree that this week episode wasnt as funny as the others,dont like this gagman and i think that's why the rating goes down a litle