[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Guest sunny_dance

KJKGlobal subbed the cooking part of ep.19...The full episode will be out this weekend...

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xfvwzv_eng-sub-rm-19-cooking-cut-part-1-2_people

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xfw39a_eng-sub-rm-19-cooking-cut-part-2-2_people

hey girl! you started back up again? =P

anyway, thanks for the cuts! =]

this just goes to show that KJK is very particular about the cooking process... hahaha! and seeing KJK frustrated reminded me of the time in FO where he, Lee Bum Soo, Daesung were making breakfast... one of the funniest scenes ever in FO history! watching the cooking segment brought back some memories from FO actually. xD

Guest nicha1980

^^ yeahh sunny_dance...we're back to sub rm again...we keep saying this will be our last episode huh...hehehe

anyway,I dont know if you're free or not so didn't dare to ask about editing...:huh:

uploading the hide n seek part now...;)

I'm finding the spambot question for the new kjk forums to be extremely frustrating. Did it become a new exclusive forum for only those who know everything about him? Do i really need to look through my FO archive and watch every episode to find when jaesuk actually calls him kook jong?

Guest nicha1980

^^ we informed  people that if you just want RM download links you dont have to register to our new forum cuz the links will be posting here in soompi anyway...dont worry i will post the dl link once ep.19 is done subbing....we still need to edit the subs...

I dont get why people cant answer his niece name? if u see the question you cant answer,you'll just keep refreshing the page or delete all board cookie until you get the easy one.. ok,we have very hard question but also very easy one like his niece name : Kim Soya... sighs...

anyways,the hide n seek of ep.19...one of my favorite hide n seek beside ep.13...enjoy...

[Eng Sub] RM 19 Hide And Seek : KJK 1 vs 9

http://www.dailymoti...kjk-vs-9_people

credit MinJ91 for the translation....

*editing the full episode*

I tried Kim So Ya, and soya, but not Kim Soya and the questions changed on me and it said something about exceeding the number of tries. :\

Guest sunny_dance

^^ yeahh sunny_dance...we're back to sub rm again...we keep saying this will be our last episode huh...hehehe

anyway,I dont know if you're free or not so didn't dare to ask about editing...:huh:

uploading the hide n seek part now...;)

it's okay. i'm still busy as hell... it's neverending! :lol:

i'm looking forward to episode 19 though. ^^

Guest famiamia

He manage to catch them all but there are 2 traitor in mission team! :phew:

Look the 2 kid really can't separate with JongGook...

I just finished watching it. Oh my god! They are so bad! hahahahahah.

traitorrrrrrrr...! Poor the mission team.

Gary got dumped. Served him. Now Joongki has more chance with Jihyo. hahaha :lol:

Guest infinite*

I'm really enjoying this show. I love the part when they start hiding and start finding stuff. It's so intense and I feel the suspense. For some reason though, I'm always on YooRuce Willis side. KJK makes me laugh, specially how they see him as a sparta. Hilarious. I feel so sorry for whoever he catches! Haha, it was cute though when JiHyo begged and he let her go! OMG, also when HAHA was in that closet and when he opened the door KJK was sitting there, waiting. I knew someone was going to be there!!! I laughed so hard.

Anyways, I just saw the list of guest and I see that YongHwa returns ... again for the third time. I really really really hope they make him a permanent member! HE IS SO GOOD AT PLAYING. I really hope he becomes a permanent!!!!!!!

EDIT//

OMG, how can I forget about Song JoonKi!!!!!??!?! <3 He is the most adorable thing ever!!! But ... hahaha does he like JiHyo? I like JiHyo with Gary, they are hilarious together! <3

^^ we informed  people that if you just want RM download links you dont have to register to our new forum cuz the links will be posting here in soompi anyway...dont worry i will post the dl link once ep.19 is done subbing....we still need to edit the subs...

I dont get why people cant answer his niece name? if u see the question you cant answer,you'll just keep refreshing the page or delete all board cookie until you get the easy one.. ok,we have very hard question but also very easy one like his niece name : Kim Soya... sighs...

anyways,the hide n seek of ep.19...one of my favorite hide n seek beside ep.13...enjoy...

[Eng Sub] RM 19 Hide And Seek : KJK 1 vs 9

http://www.dailymoti...kjk-vs-9_people

credit MinJ91 for the translation....

*editing the full episode*

Hi, sorry, don't really know how this works.... but does this mean the subbing is done for ep. 18? did u post the link on this here? thx

Guest creaturedreams

My favourite scene in RM ep19 hide and seek game was at the beginning when Jaesuk runs to where KJK is positioned and when Suk Jin and Jaesuk was hiding under the table and KJK pulls out the chairs to barricade Gary thus revealing the two hiding lol! :) Time to watch ep 17 now ^^

Guest sunny_dance

Hi, sorry, don't really know how this works.... but does this mean the subbing is done for ep. 18? did u post the link on this here? thx

she posted a cut from the hide and seek game.

the full subbed episode hasn't been posted yet.

Guest infinite*

I'm really sorry for this but can someone please link me to the 17th episode with english subs? I finally caught up but I can't seem to find ep 17 + with subs. Help someone.

Thanks in advance! :]

Guest nicha1980

Today episode was so funny...

I really like the first part that they have to read the weather forecast in the rain...

720p Torrent

http://www.mediafire...s2osm4ls6sen966

Baros

http://www.mediafire...7g8c693w70zhdc9

*Next week guest is Kim Jae Dong...someone should edit Park Jin Young out from wiki page...lol

RM 21 Preview

http://www.dailymoti...-preview_people

she posted a cut from the hide and seek game.

the full subbed episode hasn't been posted yet.

Thank you very much. Is this episode 18 we're talking about? is that the ship one? this show is getting interesting!! thanks for all the subs

Guest sunny_dance

Thank you very much. Is this episode 18 we're talking about? is that the ship one? this show is getting interesting!! thanks for all the subs

my bad, i was talking about ep 19. :sweatingbullets:

that one is being subbed by KJKGlobal.

ep 18 is currently being subbed by iSubs.

their progress on that one is listed at 61%.