[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Guest jjcouple

Hello everyone it's my 1st time here and ive never known that there is a forum like this for running man. Ive been a fan of this show and watched it from the 1st episode to the latest...and im worried because the show's ratings is dropping every week T.T :((

Guest luvinspirit91

this current episode is a little boring for me,maybe..i'm sorry.. i mean the mission is too fast and quite easy i guess,they did a harder and tough mission compare to this episode..but it's ok,as long as i enjoyed it especially Haha & Kwangsoo scene..hehe..this is just my opinion..btw,Running Man is still the best and my must-watch variety show list! :D

Guest zoddguts

jjcouple said: Hello everyone it's my 1st time here and ive never known that there is a forum like this for running man. Ive been a fan of this show and watched it from the 1st episode to the latest...and im worried because the show's ratings is dropping every week T.T :((

Yeah, I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought that the recent episode was very forgettable. I think the RM members were as lost as we were with the games that the producers had in mind.lol
I guess you can't win them all, since some of the previous episodes (UFC Cage and Kwang Soo as a Cop) were freaking hilarious, especially the latter one which was very reminiscent of the good old Running Man days.
Maybe the producers should start asking fans on an online poll on what kind of games they would want to see shown on the series in order to help broaden their creativity.
Personally, I think one of the main goals of the games, other than making sure that it's safe for the RM members, is ensuring that the game could result in some funny physical gag moment. I think the RM are at their BEST when they are placed in PHYSICAL scenarios.
Heck, if all else fails, just bring back Chu Sung Won and Choi Min Soo and have them chase the Running Man Members to their hearts content.lol
And we need more springboard into the pool games.lol

herolee10

said: [size=2]Yeah, I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought that the recent episode was very forgettable. I think the RM members were as lost as we were with the games that the producers had in mind.lol[/size]

I guess you can't win them all, since some of the previous episodes (UFC Cage and Kwang Soo as a Cop) were freaking hilarious, especially the latter one which was very reminiscent of the good old Running Man days.

Maybe the producers should start asking fans on an online poll on what kind of games they would want to see shown on the series in order to help broaden their creativity.

Personally, I think one of the main goals of the games, other than making sure that it's safe for the RM members, is ensuring that the game could result in some funny physical gag moment. I think the RM are at their BEST when they are placed in PHYSICAL scenarios.

Heck, if all else fails, just bring back Chu Sung Won and Choi Min Soo and have them chase the Running Man Members

[size=2] to their hearts content.lol[/size]

And we need more springboard into the pool games.lol

Episode 170 is really awkward to watch. 
I find Ji Suk Jin's acting in this episode very annoying. He is normally a funny guy but acting is definitely not his thing.The theme of this episode is not bad but it could have been done differently and more nicely maybe made it an individual race since the beginning.
I also don't think it was necessary to dedicate 15 mins to introduce Ryu Hyun Jin at the end of this episode.I have nothing against RHJ but I just think it's rude and inconsiderate to the 3 guests of episode 170. As if this episode wasn't crappy enough.

(I know they already did pretty much the same with Park Ji Sung's episode. But I still find it rude.)

mugita said: Episode 170 is really awkward to watch. 
I find Ji Suk Jin's acting in this episode very annoying. He is normally a funny guy but acting is definitely not his thing.The theme of this episode is not bad but it could have been done differently and more nicely maybe made it an individual race since the beginning.
I also don't think it was necessary to dedicate 15 mins to introduce Ryu Hyun Jin at the end of this episode.I have nothing against RHJ but I just think it's rude and inconsiderate to the 3 guests of episode 170. As if this episode wasn't crappy enough.

(I know they already did pretty much the same with Park Ji Sung's episode. But I still find it rude.)

I really do wish that YEH would eventually come on the show. I mean their relationship has been teased as far back as "Family Outing". It's Jong-Kook's biggest kryptonite. 
And I wish Choi Soo Jong and Song Il Gook would eventually guest on the show as well, especially since both men are more than adequate enough to compete with the crew when it comes to the physicality of the show.
And you know, for some strange reason,  I wouldn't mind seeing a mission where the Running Man members had to watch over a infant and see who could win over the infant's favor first in order to pass a mission.
I also wouldn't mind seeing a "Three Stooges" themed episode with Jae-Suk, Gwang-soo, and Ji Suk Jin, since that's what they remind me of whenever they're teamed together exclusively.