[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

ShinPirates is coming!!!!

Hoist the Colors!!!
Aye Aye!!!! Arrrrrrr

2013.08.21 Running Man Preview

Caption: And… ‘Pirate’ Shinhwa’s appearance!

tumblr_mrzv9pd5eY1rmwtr0o1_500.jpg
Credit: Running Man Preview + 어도비 @ 6senses
Translation: Malpabo Tumblr

[PREVIEW] Running Man EP.160 - AUG.25

We think Shinhwa will be shown last half or later part of this Sunday episode
Then the majority of it will be shown on the following episode, next Sunday, SEP.01

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_e9PbX9w_RU
Credit: Shinhwa House

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Actor Son Hyun Joon Has New Respect for Entertainers after Filming “Running Man”crystalcove August 23, 2013 

Well-respected actor Son Hyun Joon recently appeared as a guest on the SBS Sunday variety show “Running Man,” and in a separate interview with a local news agency, the star of “Empire of Gold” discussed working with the cast members of the variety show.

Son Hyun Joon’s son is a big fan of “Running Man,” and the actor was happy to be on the variety program for his son to watch. His son wouldn’t show any reaction when the actor would tell him that he is appearing on other variety shows, but for “Running Man,” his son showed excitement. After filming ended, the “Running Man” members GaryYoo Jae SukSong Ji Hyo, and Lee Kwang Soo gave him their name tags to take home, and his son sat staring at them for a long time.

Son Hyun Joon also described the difficulty of filming the program, saying there was no time to even go to the bathroom. “I really respect the entertainers. It is extremely difficult to run and laugh all day long. There was no time to go to the bathroom even.” Only before the final mission, was Son Hyun Joon able to take a bathroom break because Kim Jong Kook asked the staff to give them a few minutes.

“Running Man” is currently receiving a lot of love internationally, and it seems the members are working hard to bring fans the show every week. Let us send our support to “Running Man”! Fighting!

Ji Hyo Yesse 2013 Interview

[TRANS] Song JiHyo, about LKS’s remark, “If you want, i will hang on to you.” easygoing reaction. 

이날 인터뷰에서 송지효는 최근 SBS 예능 ‘런닝맨’에서 함께 출연하고 있는 이광수가 “송지효와 함께 연기 호흡을 맞췄으면 좋겠다. 나는 도련님, 송지효는 가정부. 그런데 송지효가 나를 좋아해서 내가 찼으면 좋겠다”고 한 발언에 대해 “원한다면 해주겠다. 매달려 줄게”라고 쿨하게 대답해 웃음을 유발했다.

이어 송지효는 최근 ‘런닝맨’에서 “갖고싶다 강개리”를 외친 장면에 대해 “얼굴이 빨개질 정도로 창피했다. 떨리고 이런 거보다 빨리 끝내고 벗어나고 싶었다”고 소감을 밝혔다.

at the interview, SongJiHyo answered the remark of KS (“i want to act with SJH. i’m young master and she is maid. but she like me and i dump her.”) - Answer easily so cause laughter. “if you want, i will do that for you. i will hang on to you”

Furthermore, she revealed her feeling about the scene that she shouted <I want KGR> in the RM saying “So shame(embarrass) that my face turned red. just i want to end quickly and be free than nervous.”

http://news.nate.com/view/20130824n11605 

twtkr에서 작성된 글

via  라라  @rara82hy

[News] 2013-08-25 "Running Man" Shinhwa transforms into pirates.. explosion of variety sense right from the start

Shinhwa has transformed into Pirates of the West Sea.

On SBS’s “Good Sunday - Running Man” that aired on the 25th, through a parody of Snowpiercer, the members decided on their rankings. However, all their gold coins were snatched away and they had their first meeting with pirates Shinhwa.

The members, who went through an intense ranking battle, once again had their rankings decided based on the number of gold coins they held. Song Jihyo, who ranked 1st, was the first to go up the suspicious boat and to get a chance to increase her earnings.

However, going to the boat wasn’t a chance to increase their earnings but instead, a chance for their money to be taken away. The other members who boarded subsequently all had their money taken away by suspicious pirates.  

The next day morning, the members went up on deck and found out who were the pirates who took their money. The pirates were Shinhwa.

Shinhwa, making their first appearance on “Running Man”, made a perfect imitation of pirates. Shinhwa was engrossed to the extend of using their unique greeting tone to say “We’re Pirates”, and exchanged greetings with the (Running Man) members.

Jin Sukjin, on seeing Eric being dressed up as a pirate, went, “You’re really handsome. Your double eyelids are deep, and seeing you like that, you’re rather handsome,” expressing his awe for Eric’s looks.

Shinhwa, through acting like they couldn’t open the box containing the gold coins, etc, showed their personable variety sense and made people anticipate them playing an active role.

translation by malpabo.tumblr.com

cr: malpabo

9월 7일로 예정되어 있었던 [레이스 스타트 런닝맨 말레이시아 팬미팅]이 취소되었음을 알려드립니다. 자세한 내용은 곧 공지될 예정이며, 계획에 차질없으시길 바랍니다.

[TRANS] <RACE START IN MALAYSIA> scheduled on 9/7 have been canceled. Details will be included with futher notice
@papitus. Please have your info.
Is it true that Running Man Malaysia Fanmeet has been cancelled? If its true this is really sudden. Wonder whats the reason for the cancellation
Cr: KJK official fan cafe (Papitus)

2013.08.25 “Running Man” Shinhwa transforms into pirates.. explosion of variety sense right from the start

1377427621127.jpg

Shinhwa has transformed into Pirates of the West Sea.

On SBS’s “Good Sunday - Running Man” that aired on the 25th, through a parody of Snowpiercer, the members decided on their rankings. However, all their gold coins were snatched away and they had their first meeting with pirates Shinhwa.

The members, who went through an intense ranking battle, once again had their rankings decided based on the number of gold coins they held. Song Jihyo, who ranked 1st, was the first to go up the suspicious boat and to get a chance to increase her earnings.

However, going to the boat wasn’t a chance to increase their earnings but instead, a chance for their money to be taken away. The other members who boarded subsequently all had their money taken away by suspicious pirates.

The next day morning, the members went up on deck and found out who were the pirates who took their money. The pirates were Shinhwa.

Shinhwa, making their first appearance on “Running Man”, made a perfect imitation of pirates. Shinhwa was engrossed to the extend of using their unique greeting tone to say “We’re Pirates”, and exchanged greetings with the (Running Man) members.

Jin Sukjin, on seeing Eric being dressed up as a pirate, went, “You’re really handsome. Your double eyelids are deep, and seeing you like that, you’re rather handsome,” expressing his awe for Eric’s looks.

Shinhwa, through acting like they couldn’t open the box containing the gold coins, etc, showed their personable variety sense and made people anticipate them playing an active role.

Translation by malpabo.tumblr.com

====================================================================

2013.08.25 “Running Man” broadcast accident, Shinhwa’s English name is “Shinwha?”

SBS’s “Running Man” made a mistake of spelling Shinhwa’s name wrongly. (See the above screenap)

On SBS’s “Good Sunday - Running Man” that aired on the 25th, the 5 members of Shinhwa appeared in the “Pirates of the West Sea” episode. At this moment, the group’s English name also appeared together in the captions.

However, in the caption, it wasn’t “Shinhwa” but “Shinwha”, which is written wrongly and some Shinhwa fans are asking if SBS’s mistake isn’t something serious through SNS sites etc.

*omit info on previous mistake*

Shinhwa and “Running Man” members’ mission to collect all the hints and break the curse to secure the treasure will air on 1st September on “Running Man, Pirates of the West Sea”.

Translation by malpabo.tumblr.com

====================================================================

Some spinets of the Shinhwa appearance this week:

Minwoo: We are pirates!!
Jongkook: You guys are Shinhwa, what are you saying…
Minwoo: We are~ pirates! *in usual introducing way*
Jongkook: Where is the other boy (DongWan)?
Jaesuk: Where's Wandong?
Minwoo: *holds his laughs* He (Dongwan) fell into the sea...
Jaesuk: but you guys don't have Dongwan
JunJin: Dongwan is a black hole
Jaesuk: From what I see, it's lucky that Dongwan isn't around (LOL donggumong is famous ._.)
Hyesung: Have you had a race where the numbers were not even?
Jaesuk: No~!
Jaesuk: But there's 5 of them and 7 of us?
Gary: Then I'll join them!
PD: From what I see, 5 of them is enough.

Yoo Jaesuk said Eric looks handsome as if he's filming a movie as pirate

Sukjin: Eric has become much more handsome
Jaesuk: He was handsome to begin with
Sukjin: Not to that extent! (as compared to when Eric was younger? XD)

Credit: Malpabo + CaptainDuck

It's not the 1st time MC Yoo filmed with Eric & Shinhwa this year.  I guess both MC Yoo & Sukjin were either love Eric's stubble & rugged look or Eric embracing the pirate look/character well.  Andy looks really cute with his costume & eye patch.  Minwoo is good looking in his captain outfit.  Junjin & Hyesung look like cowboys that are pirate-fied XD

[ENG.SUB] Running Man EP.160 - Shinhwa cut

http://axerine.tumblr.com/post/59298122681/shinhwas-cut-on-running-man-ep160

[ENG.SUB] Preview Running Man EP.161 - SEP.25

http://axerine.tumblr.com/post/59290812747/shinhwa-on-rm-ep160-preview

Download: Shinhwa Cut | Full Episode (720p)

some extra photos

201308251942778365_5219dfa3ea0f3.jpg

MISSION CARD!

tumblr_ms37te918Y1rmwtr0o1_1280.jpg
Screencap & translation credit: Malpabo tumblr

BShQLBDCAAEQQs7.jpg:large
BShP_F7CIAApe3m.jpg:large
BShQUN6CMAAQyuw.jpg:large
6e9c62d8gw1e7z381svr2j20c81q4guf.jpg
BSgjzczCIAAGhwR.jpg:large
6f16eb88gw1e7z5e4yfh6g20ad083u0x.gif
BSgpkyxCAAAgy0t.jpg:large
BSgjrNfCAAEqr25.jpg:large
BSgjXYeCEAASjrB.jpg:large
BSg0nufCMAACWk8.jpg:large
BSgjj9XCMAA2sZP.jpg:large
BSgjP9VCIAI6Psy.jpg:large
BShQZQYCIAAbF5U.jpg
BShP4GYCcAAUkg4.jpg
BShQ3N1CcAAmgm2.jpg
BShOhjeCIAIxeDJ.png
BSg5RiNCcAAvNeV.jpg
BSg3C9TCUAA5A19.jpg
BSg0czcCQAANSei.jpg
BShQ3caCUAAPwUy.jpg
BSg5zU6CYAEqT-r.jpg
BShYXF8CEAEMVLa.jpg:large
BShhQ1sCUAAmmI8.jpg:large

BSgj8bZCAAA-hbr.jpg:large

BSgwF7_CYAALyaq.jpg:large

wonder what made Eric laughed so hard here XDD

BShan3ECMAAcA2n.jpg:large
BSgkMabCAAAK946.jpg:large

BSgfmbJCcAAFndG.png:large
BSghZvWCAAA7EwT.png:large
BShQv6QCQAA06oV.jpg:large
BShQp4OCMAA-wCc.jpg:large
BShQ0LKCIAApHN3.jpg:large
BSghLFICQAAJTWx.png:large
BSgiLWrCUAAcC3c.png:large
BSgctamCIAEL24E.jpg:large

Captions placement couldn't be at better place! XD

BSgumo6CQAIW43C.jpg:large
BSgn_MaCQAAbzPU.jpg:large
BShQ9TeCIAAy5Lu.jpg:large

Credit: as tagged + arisull612 + eileenli930 + Ericphotobot + Andyphotobot + 8241127