[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Guest Littlezaznangel

omg this episode was amazing... it's been a while since we had a really good one.. I loved all the games especially the first set of game where Kwang Soo had to complete his secret mission if you can call it that. The editing seems to be good but I wish we could of seen the game where the cast had to do a task before people realize who they were. I would of cut the acupuncture mat game short and aired more of the other game. The last game they played i wish they gave us who was what number at the end of the ep. They said KJK wasnt no2 but according to all the clues it comes out that he is indeed #2. i hope since RM producers & writers saw an increase in the ratings they wont repeat the same game in the upcoming episodes. Because if they do it'll lose the value of the game if they executed it wrong.

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"Race Start! in Malaysia. Running Man Fan Meeting Asia Tour 2013 Pr

Guest Fdfd Sadfs

class="title" style="font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 20px; color: rgb(17, 17, 17); margin: 0px; height: 40px; overflow: hidden; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Watch [ENG] Running Man Ep 158http://www.kshow.tv/tv-show/eng-running-man-ep-158/

BR3wU4oCcAAN3Vz.png

Joong Ki sending his well-wishes to Kwang Soo during Kwang Soo's fan meeting in Singapore. Joong Ki also said in the video he will be recording an episode of RM before his enlistment. Most likely during the next recording of RM Joong Ki would be the guest.Picture credit: kavenyou

Oh good, I've been wondering whether he would make an appearance before he disappears for two years. It just wouldn't feel right if he didn't. Like leaving without saying goodbye. Episode 41 marks his departure. Over two years and a hundred episodes ago but I still consider him part of the RM cast.