[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

bobsavero said: today i watch X-Man and then end up with: WHY YEH CANT BE A GUEST IN RM??? aaa, it will be sooo funny if she come. love lineeee.. aaaaaaaaaaa....
pd-nim please invite her... :D

yeah, maybe next year who knows they will invite YEH, coz some of the directors and writers of RM is also same team of XMAN, I wanna see Hwanbo too, 
dang, I havent seen 125 yet, isnt it so fast to came out with subs?
@bobsavero hi there! so u also like this variety show? ehhehe

@forevergirl : yeah i like korean tv contain. the music, the drama and the variety show. :D  lets spazzing here!

@timpa : OMG. i hope it will be happen. its gonna be the funniest episode. aahhahaha. Variety God, Please make it happen. please please please. and YEH unnie, please come :D

Merry Christmas everyone!Episode 125 is super funny! The Santas are really Daebak!  Gary really has hidden talent!! One of the best and funniest episode! I laugh from the start up to the last minute! hope the Santa's come back. I just notice how Ji Hyo and Gary become super close. They really take care of each other.  Monday couple fighting!

Guest milesedi

I love this episode too!!!
And I love the fact that Gary and Ji Hyo are "together" again for the last episodes... I love the fact that Ji Hyo, even if she is in a relationship, knows that viewers want to see her with Gary and it's very good to see them like this. 

Guest lookyee

Hello guys! I just watched EP118 and I wonder what is the song when Jihyo leaving from the car.
I know that the song is "She" but I don't know the singer. Does anyone know?

Guest jjsweeter0211

This Week’s ‘Running Man’ to Feature Choi Ji Woo

2012-12-28 13:41  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Stewart Ho

Leading lady and hallyu star Choi Ji Woo is gracing SBS’ Running Man with her presence. 

The top star’s guest turn on the popular show will air this week, making her the final guest for Running Manfor 2012. 

34788065.jpg

The episode was filmed in Busan, Choi Ji Woo’s hometown, with the various missions and races taking place in some of Busan’s famous spots such as Songdo Beach.

Despite showing some initial nervousness, Choi Ji Woo quickly adapted to the show’s games and missions, even getting involved in a bit of competitive “psychological warfare” along the way. 

57309339.jpg

The cold temperatures didn’t put a dent in the actresses’ positive and bright personality, as she put in her all throughout the show’s filming. 

The episode will air on SBS on December 30.

Photo Credit: SBS