[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

hey guys! do you know where i can find running man merchandises? I actually found one site called "daebakshirts" but its not really to my liking. =T Do you guys know any other sites? hehe^^

Guest creaturedreams

rphere said: @nicha1980 & @enrell

woaaa
.. Thank you for your attention

I'll post the softsub for eps 114 as the beginning :)

i'll hope you enjoy it ~ :D

Guest Philip1430272734

Kim Tae Yeon was supposed to write in the description of the movements of animals. She answered correctly for ‘turtle’ (slowly slowly), ‘rabbit’ (hop hop), and other animals. However, when it came to writing in the descriptive words for giraffes, she wrote, “betray betray”, basing her answer off of Lee Kwang Soo’s nickname of giraffe on the variety show as well as his well-known ‘Icon of Betrayal’ image.

Just finished watching the Xman special episode with MGY & I just realized how much I missed Kim Jong Kook having a love-line on a variety program. Can't wait for the next episode with TVXQ (which just aired).

As for lists of guests I would like to see: The Great Seer actors are coming on but I wished Kim So Yeon was apart of filming as well. Once again Jo In Sung or So Ji Sub would be my next top choices since they are possible candidates considering they made an appearance on Infinity Challenge so it wouldn't be much of a stretch if they were to appear on another Variety program.

Guest ruthie08

Oh how I love this recent episode...a lot of Monday couple interactions! Lovelovelove I would prefer to have some more of those!