[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Guest creaturedreams

why did the korean media have to publically expose ji hyo's relationship with the CEO :(, ruined a fun dynamic to RM =p 

any filming news on who the next guests are after hyomin and go hara?

Guest longleggedmozzies

sorry for the intrusion. But can anyone tell me the name of the hotel that the running man stayed in that has a direct walkway to gimpo airport?

Guest Smallazaling

sorry for the intrusion. But can anyone tell me the name of the hotel that the running man stayed in that has a direct walkway to gimpo airport?

Just checked for you and it looks like it's the "Lotte City Hotel Gimpo Airport".

Guest jjsweeter0211

Confirm guests are Oh Ji Ho and Lee Da Hee :rolleyes: "Chuno couple " keke ^^

Some of the pictures from the filming ( all credit goes to the original uploaders

51232070790f1b84ecf5a6cd8fe1f668_large.jpg

db1ea8a04ff8b34a7a0616c53b1561e0_large.jpg

e16b329393cbd406a6649c03a4e528e0_large.jpg

9755e00e51d6bf40861a72ede83359a6_large.jpg

20a8d060bf0b678195fd0c84cde18539_large.jpg

2bd7296b823bf77522f61e570c379eac_large.jpg

e59603f7a10daf65bd35dd34e6933eca_large.jpg

tumblr_lz0679eq9F1qet2xqo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lz0ixhiKhs1qet2xqo2_250.jpg

tumblr_lz0ixhiKhs1qet2xqo6_500.jpg

tumblr_lz0tonOnuo1r1jekco1_400.jpg

tumblr_lz0tonOnuo1r1jekco2_400.jpg

Surprisingly I enjoyed episode 80. I never paid much attention to HyoMin and Go AhRa but I'm starting to like them after the episode. I laughed so hard when HaHa and JiHyo was doing the sitcom. I missed HaHa's random action movies. It was so funny!

At first reading the news about the Chuno couple, I thought they were talking about Lee DaHae and JangHyuk lol my bad ^^ I agree with some of the poster above that I'm really amazed at all these creative ideas the staff and crew has for each episode concept. It's really something entertaining and unpredictable. It makes me wonder what kind of concept they'll do next and can't help brainstorming some awesome ideas they could do too lol.

JiHyo...I'm really happy for her but it's frustrating when some netizens attack her for her personal choices. It's so unreasonable and they have no right to anyway. I enjoy watching the Monday Couple but I never took them for real, knowing it's a variety show, and unless they come out to admit it, I'm not too upset that they're not dating irl. So I'm still going to enjoy Monday Couple just like all the other dynamics in the cast, Easy Bros, Haha/JaeSuk, Haha/JongKook, etc. regardless.

I'm kind of afraid I'm enjoying this show too much and don't want history to repeat like Love Letter, X-Man and Family Outing. -_-

My only gripe with episode 80, was when they had to be barefoot and find the quiz notes. I was so concern for the state of their feet, and how cold it must have been! Even despite the girls wearing stockings, and they weren't complaining later on, I'm sure that they were complaints in their mind. While the crew are running around in shoes, it made me a bit angry. Especially since they all have gruelling schedules, I get concern for their health overall. Please PD in the future please don't do something like this. Scarifcing their physical health for some slap stick physical humor is unesscary.

Overall I did enjoy the guests and episode. I'm always so happy that they think of new and interesting themes for the episode. One of the things that make running man great.

Guest longleggedmozzies

Just checked for you and it looks like it's the "Lotte City Hotel Gimpo Airport".

Thank you so much... end up a bit pricey but thank you for your help

My only gripe with episode 80, was when they had to be barefoot and find the quiz notes. I was so concern for the state of their feet, and how cold it must have been! Even despite the girls wearing stockings, and they weren't complaining later on, I'm sure that they were complaints in their mind. While the crew are running around in shoes, it made me a bit angry. Especially since they all have gruelling schedules, I get concern for their health overall. Please PD in the future please don't do something like this. Scarifcing their physical health for some slap stick physical humor is unesscary.

Overall I did enjoy the guests and episode. I'm always so happy that they think of new and interesting themes for the episode. One of the things that make running man great.

Hmm...I don't think it's fair to think that the guests can't handle walking on cold ground and should be resentful about it. That's too much of a condescending and diva-ish mentality. I also don't think it's fair to be angry at the production crew for doing their individual jobs. They're not the ones on camera. Their job isn't to do what the guests do. If it were, it'd make their job more difficult and reduce in quality. You have to understand that guests come on RM with the expectation to entertain. No one signs up to be on RM and expects a comfortable, non-physically demanding experience. Even so, I don't think walking on the cold ground during winter is really the worst thing one can experience. They're not going to fall over and die. It's definitely inconvenient and CAN be bad if done for a prolonged time--I'll give you that--but seeing what we've seen in EP80, I think they can handle it. Compare that to the guys at 1N2D who jump in partially frozen waters every year it seems and sleep outdoors in the winter.

I think your concerns apply better to the running/piggy-back games which are MUCH MORE physically demanding in my opinion (remember Haha and Suzy?) and if there was any game that I thought that was unreasonable on RM, it'd probably the (rather unhealthy) drinking games from earlier episodes.

Guest Smallazaling

and if there was any game that I thought that was unreasonable on RM, it'd probably the (rather unhealthy) drinking games from earlier episodes.

If I recall correctly the things they drank for that segment were usually healthy for you, its just that they were extremely bitter / sour / hot which led to their respective expressions and reactions of disgust.

I was a bit worried about the barefoot mission in the recent episode too, the first thing coming to mind being stepping on bits of broken glass. But I'm sure the PD and staff members took the effort to check the area first.

Guest boyofin9

If I recall correctly the things they drank for that segment were usually healthy for you, its just that they were extremely bitter / sour / hot which led to their respective expressions and reactions of disgust.

I was a bit worried about the barefoot mission in the recent episode too, the first thing coming to mind being stepping on bits of broken glass. But I'm sure the PD and staff members took the effort to check the area first.

I thought most of the drinking games were ok, maybe when they added a huge amount of coffee or sugar it made me cringe a bit, but in the long run wouldn't hurt u in the long run. However, when they added the egg yolks to the tea, if i remember correctly they added 5-7 egg yolks in their tea (based on how much the rolled on the dice), and the cholesterol level in that is astronomical. you can understand why kim jong kook cringed at that haha. tho like i said, in the long run, it probably won't hurt u..

Yeah, you're right. I guess when I saw cups filled with powder or eggs, it was unsettling to see them chugging it down.

hi RM fans

i know everyone is sad because ji hyo is now dating with CEO.me too.

but i will keep supporting them.beside,they are monday couple right?

so,gary can still dating ji hyo on monday.. :w00t:

i also got same reaction... jihyo and gary just couple on monday... let that ceo have her on any other days... monday, running man day...