[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

myutaa said: Hi.. I cant check soompi forum for the last few weeks (or months) I have connection problem here. Tsk. I'm very happy to watch Park Ji sung and friends vs Indonesia All Star. Kwang Soo so funny with his attempt to make audience cheering. And Park Ji Sung make Suk jin become a Captain! Too bad I have no pictures to share :( There is a rumor that RM is now filming at Taman Safari, here in Indonesia. Is anyone know about this news? Is that true? *edited* Never mind. Its confirmed, they are filming Running Man now in Indonesia. I thought they come to Indonesia just to play soccer.

aismile1 said: myutaa said: Hi.. I cant check soompi forum for the last few weeks (or months) I have connection problem here. Tsk. I'm very happy to watch Park Ji sung and friends vs Indonesia All Star. Kwang Soo so funny with his attempt to make audience cheering. And Park Ji Sung make Suk jin become a Captain! Too bad I have no pictures to share :( There is a rumor that RM is now filming at Taman Safari, here in Indonesia. Is anyone know about this news? Is that true? *edited* Never mind. Its confirmed, they are filming Running Man now in Indonesia. I thought they come to Indonesia just to play soccer.

Guest kanglala

I love this show, I think to date my fave episode is when 최민수 took revenge on 유재석.

class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; font-family: Georgia, 'Bitstream Charter', serif; font-size: 2.1rem; font-style: inherit; font-weight: inherit; margin: 0px 50px 0px 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; line-height: 1.15;"HaHa reminds fans that he’s not on Instagram or Facebook, tells impostors to stop

20140607-062045-22845801.jpg

HaHa made sure to remind fans that he’s not on Facebook or Instagram.

The ‘Running Man’ member and comedian seems to have been dealing with impostors lately as he tweeted on June 5, “I don’t use Instagram or Facebook. I heard that there’s someone pretending to be me. Please stop it.”

He continued, “People around me are becoming victims to it. I’m going to make accounts soon, so I’ll let you know then. Please unfollow the people who are posing as me. Thank you.”

In other news, HaHa will be traveling with the ‘Running Man’ cast to Brazil for the ‘World Cup’ special.

cr allkpop

“Running Man” Members to Face Off with Idol Futsal Team, Including Members from BEAST, ZE:A, VIXX, and More!

In celebration of the upcoming fifa world cup in brazil, the members of sbs’ “running man” will be going head to head with an idol team in a futsal match.

“Running Man” Members to Face Off with Idol Futsal Team, Including Members from BEAST, ZE:A, VIXX, and More!

In celebration of the upcoming FIFA World Cup in Brazil, the members of SBS’ “Running Man” will be going head to head with an idol team in a futsal match.

On the upcoming June 8 episode, the idol futsal team will be composed of BEAST’s Yoon Doo Joon, Lee Ki Kwang, and Yang Yo Seob, 2AM’s Changmin, ZE:A’s Dongjun, B1A4’s Baro, VIXX’s Leo, and BTOB’s Minhyuk.

The idol team will be led by coach Seol Ki Hyeon, who was on the Korean national team when Korea made it to the semifinals in the 2002 World Cup. The Running Man team will be coached by none other than Park Ji Sung, who is no stranger to the show, and also ran with Korea for the 2002 World Cup alongside Seol Ki Hyeon.

This episode of “Running Man” will air on June 8 at 6:10PM (KST). It won’t be an episode to miss!

Source: www.soompi.com

BTOB’s Minhyuk Proudly Snaps a Picture with Park Ji Sung After “Running Man”

” it seems the photo was taken after the “running man” match. Thank you, park ji sung, for giving so much happiness to the korean citizens. Minhyuk showed.

BTOB’s Minhyuk Proudly Snaps a Picture with Park Ji Sung After “Running Man”

BTOB’s Minhyuk, who appeared on the June 8 episode of “Running Man” as a member of the idol soccer team, uploaded a picture of himself with retired Manchester United and Korean national team soccer player Park Ji Sung.

The image, uploaded to Minhyuk’s Twitter account, shows Minhyuk standing happily next to the world famous player, forming a peace sign with his hand. Minhyuk wrote, “It is an unforgettable memory. Thank you, Park Ji Sung, for giving so much happiness to the Korean citizens. You’ve worked very hard. I will continue to support you.” It seems the photo was taken after the “Running Man” match.

Minhyuk showed impressive soccer skills during the episode, scoring a goal for his team. He played with 2AM‘s Changmin, ZE:A‘s DongjunBEAST‘s Kikwang, Yoseob, and DoojoonBTOB‘s MinhyukVIXX‘s Leo, and B1A4‘s Baro on one team against the “Running Man” members and Park Ji Sung. Read more about it here.

Source: www.soompi.com

Wow! Idol Futsal team versus RM! This must be an exciting match. I have watched Idol Athletic championship and these idols play like professional athletes! The familiar faces are Do Joon, Minhyuk, Baro and Dongjun. Since Minhyuk, Baro and Dongjun are notable for their speed, I think they will do well in Futsal. Only Do Joon is the one I know who plays futsal so I bet he will show a great play. I just wish they invited EXO Luhan (but he is so busy) as he plays well in soccer/ futsal and Roh Ji Hoon as he is the best goal keeper I have seen among K-pop Idols. Anyway, my dilemma now is...which team to cheer on? my heart is divided between the RM team and Idol team ;-) Omo omo omo!

Running man is back on top! Hurray!

[Ratings: Sat&Sun, 06.07-06.08.14] Park Ji Sung Brings ′Running Man′ Back on Top

With the announcement of his retirement, SBS′ Running Man overcame its struggling ratings and finally reigned on top again with the appearance of Park Ji Sung.

Soccer player Park Ji Sung appeared on the show once again, bringing much laughter and much awe to the cast, the staff, and the other guests. As the team of idol futsal players went up against him in a soccer match, they couldn′t keep their eyes off of their childhood idol, Park Ji Sung.

Also making the episode even more special, retired soccer player and now sportscaster, Cha Bum Geum made a special appearance for Park Ji Sung, allowing two legends to come out on Running Man.

The Park Ji Sung special will continue to next week

Variety

5:00 PM

1. SBS Running Man 12.8
2. MBC Real Man 12.1
3. MBC Dad! Where Are We Going? 9.7
4. KBS Superman is Back 9.0
5. KBS 1 Night 2 Days 8.0
6. SBS Roommates 5.5

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/67743/korea-tv-ratings-2014060708

Park Ji Sung’s wedding ring draws attention on ‘Running Man’

however, the cute moment was broken when ji suk jin asked, "did you put a diamond in it? how many?", causing the ire of his castmates. See also: "running man".

Park Ji Sung’s wedding ring draws attention on ‘Running Man’

Park Ji Sung“s new wedding ring drew applause on the latest episode of “Running Man“!

Appearing for his annual trip to the Dream Cup, Park Ji Sung found himself hounded by the cast members, who made a shiny discovery on his ring finger. “He”s wearing a ring!” HaHa pointed out, alluding to his recent marriage to former SBS announcer Kim Min Ji.

SEE ALSO: “Running Man” releases preview for 200th episode in Indonesia!

The cast congratulated him on his good fortune. However, the cute moment was broken when Ji Suk Jin asked, “Did you put a diamond in it? How many?”, causing the ire of his castmates.

Cr. allkpop.com