[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Guest Littlezaznangel

as some people have mentioned before they need to do better in the editing portion of this show. The 3rd game that they decided to cut out actually sparked my interest. I think that game was the recycled game of thief and Jajangmyeonand how many times are they going to do village games!! 
I think they're trying to make a house hold yearly anniversary themes like some of the ones that we have so far. ex: yoomes bond and the asia dream cup. I know there's more but I cant remember..Since we have unanswered / teasers that were given at the end of the episodes.  The avenger superhero episode where RM got defeated. In the last scene it was just Lee Kwang Soo and the PD. Where the PD said everyone failed their mission but it's not over yet. I think we'll see the continuation next year. Also the past episode where now Ji Suk Jin is now believed to be a liar.  I'm pretty sure no one will believe him anymore and next year we can probably see another episode of Ji Suk Jin as the main star. He might take his revenge or do something else. 

One thing im bugged about is the guest list... it's like the same recycled guest over and over again. Especially during the yearly anniversary  we see the guest reappearing which they have every right to since they were part of the original ep.  But I really wish the producers would give the spotlight to not only veterans of the entertainment field but rookies as well. Rookie idols/ models/ actors etc who have yet to make a household name for themselves. 

Guest akiko_nicole

I miss the old running man! Also KJK is loosing his sparta character lately! Pls bring back the mission and hunting games! I miss those stuff!

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Variety

5:00 PM

1. MBC Dad! Where Are We Going? 18.2 

2. MBC Real Man 16.0

3. SBS Running Man 11.7 

4. KBS 1 Night 2 Days 10.2 

5. KBS Mamma Mia 6.1 

6. SBS Barefooted Friends 3.4
*All ratings are based on AGB Nielson Media Research

source: enewsworld

Guest texter

better episode than last week. got a lot of funny scenes. the accupunture game isnt so great. but the last game is something new and quite good, appreciate the hardwork of the creative team.. anyway Song Ji Hyo looks stunningly beautiful in this episode.

Guest hellosnsd

it seems like there is not a lot of tag-ripping in the last few episodes huh? :( im sad, as it is the highlight of the show and mainly what makes me watch running man:(

texter said: better episode than last week. got a lot of funny scenes. the accupunture game isnt so great. but the last game is something new and quite good, appreciate the hardwork of the creative team.. anyway Song Ji Hyo looks stunningly beautiful in this episode.