[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Guest Fdfd Sadfs

class="title" style="font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 20px; color: rgb(17, 17, 17); margin: 0px; height: 40px; overflow: hidden; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Watch [RAW] Running Man Ep 156http://www.kshow.tv/tv-show/raw-running-man-ep-156/

Guest jjsweeter0211

Variety

5:00 PM

1. MBC Dad! Where Are We Going? 16.9 

2. MBC Real Man 15.9

3. SBS Running Man 13.0 

4. KBS 1 Night 2 Days 10.8

5. SBS Barefooted Friends 6.7

6. KBS Mamma Mia 5.9 

9:00 PM

KBS Gag Concert 16.6

*All ratings are based on AGB Nielson Media Research

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/41968

Guest Fdfd Sadfs

class="title" style="font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 20px; color: rgb(17, 17, 17); margin: 0px; height: 40px; overflow: hidden; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Watch [ENG] Running Man Ep 156http://www.kshow.tv/tv-show/eng-running-man-ep-156/

Guest girlinsorea

So I met Haha 2 weeks back when he was here with Skull for their first fan meet in Singapore! And oh boy, I gotta say that I really respect these 2 FAB artists. Not only are they super talented (yes Haha can really sing :P.. Not the usual K-pop you will get! He's just unique in his own way!) but he was super sweet and sincere was well!
I really really love how sincere these duo were! Super down to earth people.. There's not even once I felt that they were stuck up. So glad that they are so thankful and appreciative for all their fans effort! There were even a few running man moments where Haha acted like a kid and shouted "stress"!! Too cute! :D

And how could I forget how passionate Haha and Skull were...!!! Although the concert was short, but I'm glad to say that it beats all other K-pop concerts I've been to, HANDS DOWN. Have to admit that it took me a while before their songs grew on me.. But once you see how energetic and passionate these two people were.. it doesn't even matter if you like their songs or not! They just want their audience to feel comfortable throughout the show and have loads of fun! Am so glad to see Haha & Skull stay true to their beliefs and do what they really like/want!
I am also doing a giveaway in my blog (you just have to click the link!). Not sure if it's allowed here but I just want to give this to someone who really deserves it!! I caught the t-shirt when they were offering some fan service! Was really lucky and their fan service was definitely brilliant as well!  :P

IMG_5919_zps22f09fdf.jpg

Can't wait for the Running Man fan meet in September!! Gonna be a blast! :D

Guest delightful

Kwangsoo should be punished for laying over the water container at the end. That was over doing it. And also for pulling down Jongkook's pants. I'm just waiting for the day Jongkook really gives him a lesson. ^_^

Another OK episode. 2NE1 were good, the games not so much. They spent far too long in the YG building. I enjoyed the water wrestling and the end the most. Ji Suk Jin just absolutely shined this episode. I dislike skipping through when watching something, especially RM, but I couldn't help it this time round.
Next episode: I don't even like the time spent in the courtroom in IHYV why must you you do it too RM?! Who are the other guys? (not including IHYV villain) Are they in any dramas right now?