[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Guest diaoestgurl

I really like this week epi, set aside the fact that Im Vn-ese haha, its really entertaining though, especially when Big nose hyung got name tag ripped and Ji Hyo started to dance like Gary, omg, it just shows how well Ji Hyo knows Gary and his dances. And must add this, Mong Ji is especially stunning in this ep kekeke, i wouldnt expect her to look that gorgeous in Ao dai, im totally in awe with her beauty and mong at the same time. 

the last one was an ok episode. not as good as other super power episodes but still funny. 
the butterfly dance was funny. sjh was particularly funny. 
haha brought the house down with his "movie moments". 
but the superpower i think were too much and got in the way of the action instead of instigating it. 
looking forward to the next one. hope it's funnier since the concept seems interesting, guys being "fools". 

Guest delightful

Wow! Song Jihyo was brilliant in this episode! I loved that she utilized the dress color to outwit Han Hyejin. And Lee Kwangsoo!!! What can I say about this kid, seriously he needs to just start branching out into the Southeast Asian entertainment market. He's already a famous celeb in the countries they've visited, so he'd have no problems landing CFs and stuff.

Gary, poor Gary. I loved his face when he realized what Lee Dongwook had done. There was no escaping.

Sparta Kook! I think his little brother the giraffe wanted his older brother to rest due to his leg injury. I'm going with that. ^_^

HaHa was really crazy in this episode, but I liked it. Too bad his reign wasn't long enough to earn him the gold.

Everyone did awesome in this episode, even big nosed hyung got to rip a nametag! But what I found myself liking the most was the guest, Lee Dongwook. I could see him as a returning guest, just like CN Blue's Yonghwa.

Overall, excellent episode. Can't wait for more!

I have to say Han Hye Jin and Lee Dong Wook are two of my favorite guests.  Both of them fit in so perfectly, especially when they did Gary's butterfly dance in episode 136.  It was so funny and unexpected.  I hope both of them will get invited again some time in the future. ^^  Also, I think ep. 136 is one of my favorite because I found it so funny.  HaHa's crazy act is hilarious.  Ji Suk Jin lasting for only 3 minutes as the lord.  The 5 Garys.  KwangSoo trying to attack Kim Jong Kook's injured foot.  There were a lot of funny moments, plus the scenery was so beautiful.

^I agree. the guests make my top 10 fave guests on RM. they really worked hard and blended well with the rest of the Runners. 
the whole asia tour was great. it wasn't perfect and far from being the best but it was still great espeacially with the reception of the fans. i think the fans made the whole cast extra electrified even thought they were all so tired. just their presence made the cast feel good and work harder. 
the fans also made things a bit harder. i can see how the PDs were forced to put the games indoors to avoid any mobs which went against the whole intention of showing the great views of Asia but what can you do. 
for 136, i think the superpower of the sword deterred the 'excitement' but the cast members were so great that they were able to make funny moments even with the limitation. 
this is the first time Haha did his movie moments after a looooong time. he shouldn't stop. LOL
kwang soo managed to make his own moments. the "Everybody Gary" part was hilarious. i still laugh whenever i see it. 
suk jin's part is just effortlessly funny. 
all in all, it was funny. not exciting but funny and that's what RM is all about. 

Yup... everybody gary so hilarious...And sukjin been eliminate :o wow moment....Rich old husband and young bride... rich rich rich...I notice that at the beginning Sukjin try so hard to be notice but right now he just go with the flow and hardly we not notice him...I'm glad that jongkook out early, because his foot... That give him a restGwangsoo really true betrayer... somehow he manage to turn table around in any situation

Guest creaturedreams

rectitude* said: I have to say Han Hye Jin and Lee Dong Wook are two of my favorite guests.  Both of them fit in so perfectly, especially when they did Gary's butterfly dance in episode 136.  It was so funny and unexpected.  I hope both of them will get invited again some time in the future. ^^  Also, I think ep. 136 is one of my favorite because I found it so funny.  HaHa's crazy act is hilarious.  Ji Suk Jin lasting for only 3 minutes as the lord.  The 5 Garys.  KwangSoo trying to attack Kim Jong Kook's injured foot.  There were a lot of funny moments, plus the scenery was so beautiful.

at least on ep.136 is funny I enjoyed it better than Jackie Chan's episode though its more fun
LDW is really funny he keeps saying instead he wanted to gained weight but he is losing weight because of RM...lol and how cute those two ladies
and KS was right everytime they went on overseas SJH always win..

creaturedreams said: rectitude* said: I have to say Han Hye Jin and Lee Dong Wook are two of my favorite guests.  Both of them fit in so perfectly, especially when they did Gary's butterfly dance in episode 136.  It was so funny and unexpected.  I hope both of them will get invited again some time in the future. ^^  Also, I think ep. 136 is one of my favorite because I found it so funny.  HaHa's crazy act is hilarious.  Ji Suk Jin lasting for only 3 minutes as the lord.  The 5 Garys.  KwangSoo trying to attack Kim Jong Kook's injured foot.  There were a lot of funny moments, plus the scenery was so beautiful.

forevergirl said: at least on ep.136 is funny I enjoyed it better than Jackie Chan's episode though its more fun
LDW is really funny he keeps saying instead he wanted to gained weight but he is losing weight because of RM...lol and how cute those two ladies
and KS was right everytime they went on overseas SJH always win..