[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Guest jjsweeter0211

song-ji-hyo1.jpg

class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 12px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 12px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform: none; letter-spacing: -1px; "
class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 12px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 12px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform: none; letter-spacing: -1px; "Song Ji Hyo speaks about her experience filming ‘Running Man’

Actress and ‘Running Man‘ cast member Song Ji Hyo expressed her feelings on what it means to be the only female member in a popular variety program.

“I had an idea about it beforehand, but when I started ‘Running Man’ I really found out that I was shy around men,” she confessed.

Although she seems to be the perfect fit for ‘Running Man’, she claimed that that wasn’t always the case. “I think people think that because by now, they’re used to be being on the show,” she said. “When I first came on the program, I still get shivers thinking about myself.”

Being the single female member had its benefits at first, she recollected. “Since I was the only female, and an actress, I think I got treated very well at first. Now? You probably can see for yourself, but now…” she trailed off, laughing.

“It took me one year to speak casually with Kim Jong Kook oppa,” she confessed. “It was hard for me to call him ‘oppa’ as well. The same thing goes towards HaHa and Gary. I used to always call them ‘sunbaenim’. 1 year later, somehow we’d become family. So even when we say mean things towards each other, we can brush it off lightly. I think that makes things more fun.”

After she became a fixed member, she received many questions about why she would want to do a variety show. “It’s always somewhat awkward. Maybe it’s just my train of thought, but I wonder why people make a difference between those who do variety and those who do acting,” she revealed.“Variety can also be a kind of work of art. Perhaps like a weekly drama? It’s a little different, but I wish people would not make too much out of it. I’ll also work hard to show a different side of myself. Because there’s no reason to keep it tucked away.”

Source: Newsen via Nate

Guest jjsweeter0211

Go Soo and Han Hyo Joo Filming for ‘Running Man’ Today (11.26)

2012-11-26 14:11  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Stewart Ho

Both Go Soo and Han Hyo Joo are bringing their star power to SBS’ Running Man

On November 26, netizens began posting amateur photos of actors Go Soo and Han Hyo Joo who were spotted filming for the popular SBS variety show. 

The show’s production later confirmed on the same day that both actors were currently filming for the show in Jeollabuk-do’s Jung Eub. 

60044102.jpg

The show added, “Seeing two of some of the most beautiful individuals appear on Running Man together caught the show’s cast off guard. With their wit and active personalities, both stars are delightfully shooting with the show’s cast. 

The two actors are appearing on the show to promote their upcoming mellow human drama movie Band Aid, which is set to hit theaters on December 19. 

The Go Soo-Han Hyo Joo episode of Running Man will air in early December.

Photo Credit: SBS

Guest creaturedreams

Han Hyo Joo! another actress to tick off as dream RM guest :). Though it would seem to be more entertaining if she guested during Haha's playboy episodes lol. 

^ I know right! I still remember one of the eps where they were in the shopping mall and he was talking and kissed her promotional poster (if I remember correctly). She's stunning and she actually seems very down to earth from her appearance on some other variety. 
I'm so excited for this ep because Go Soo is rarely ever on variety and he is dashing. Seeing the pics of him and Commander, gah my heart. So exciteddddd!! 
I really hope its a double ep (two weeks)!

Guest alysanne

@enrell: Isn't it Seung Gi's new song, "Return"?  Click

to listen to the song.  I'm not sure if I'm watching the same version as you, so...I figured this might be it.  Since it's a new song, it would be unfamiliar to a lot of people.  :)