http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ock9dxfblc8apoo

KOR version 360p

Reupload by snoweun@360kpop

KOR Version 720p

http://www.mediafire.../?qzmjvy0cl97jk

(password: snoweun)

Reuploaded by snoweun@360kpop

Guest timpa

Ha Ji Won was really adorable and similar to the family outing episode she was. Funny how she has so much real life aegyo, but is playing all these 'tough female' characters in movies and dramas.

It looked like the cast was pooped out by the time they got to the tags game at the end though heh.

I was surprised to see the preview for next week is the Han Ga In episode since wasn't the BOA/Jun Jae Hyung taped a week before the Han Ga In episode? I'm guessing they put a rush on the episode to try and capitalize on the popularity of The Moon That Embraces The Sun (theme music playing during the preview) since the finale just aired thurs.

Understandable since the drama got near 50% ratings for the finale (and I think I read the last 10 mins or so went up over the 50% mark). It's kind of ironic that Ha Ji Won is the female lead in the drama that replaces The Moon, but appeared on Running Man before Han Ga In... and BOTH shows are MBC shows while Running Man is SBS.

But then Ha Ji Won is also promoting a movie she has out(or coming out soon) about Badminton while Han Ga In is promoting a movie as well.

The Han Ga In episode does look fun. There's a whole 'child version' theme apparently like how in some dramas you have the kid actors and then the drama time-jumps and you get the adult versions. There appears to be kid versions of all the Running Men cast in the Han Ga In episode so it should be fun.

Guest mugita

The episode with Ha Ji Won and Gaeko was hilarious and I really enjoyed RM sport championship.

The sports were indeed fun to play and watch and I really loved it that they were just playing in the heart of the city!

Bowling, High jumping and who would imagine playing a mini badminton inside the supermarket! Just love it!

HJW was really full of aegyo, her screaming, her gestures... well a combo set lol

The relay race and the last part was really fun

Near the end, Jihyo was a bit off guard after ripping off Gwangsoo's name tag. Then, HJW just ripped JH's name tag off with a total innocent face.

Jihyo was like...'WTF?'

If it was someone else, I'm sure JH would yell 'YAHHHH!' right back at once.

Instead JH just blamed it on Gwangsoo who actually did nothing wrong  lol

excuse me

what happened to HANrel? and Baros as well, since no baros video from jan this year

and is KOR any good?

thanks

Guest mugita

excuse me

what happened to HANrel? and Baros as well, since no baros video from jan this year

and is KOR any good?

thanks

There has been no HANrel file since last Sunday/Monday. I found this info on kpopella.

Update (03/14): Thanks to Lordbordem for info:

It looks like HANrel is gone for good, the company that made them is banning them from webhards.

They are trying to turn legal and are not uploading their RAWs to the webhard services, which means no HANrels down the line.

Credit to kpopella

Honestly, I really prefer HANrel version though each release might not be as fast as the other versions but the overall quality is great.

KOR is ok for me. For a 720p drama, the overall bit rate is ~3210 kbps (HANrel is ~3392).

FYI, the KOR version has its small logo at the bottom right corner which lasts 20 secs during the beginning of the file.

But as of now, I think KOR is a good alternative.

YoTo is fine too but the audio quality is so-so, I have to almost maximize my speakers volume to properly hear the sound. 

Hope it helps.

There has been no HANrel file since last Sunday/Monday. I found this info on kpopella.

Credit to kpopella

Honestly, I really prefer HANrel version though each release might not be as fast as the other versions but the overall quality is great.

KOR is ok for me. For a 720p drama, the overall bit rate is ~3210 kbps (HANrel is ~3392).

FYI, the KOR version has its small logo at the bottom right corner which lasts 20 secs during the beginning of the file.

But as of now, I think KOR is a good alternative.

YoTo is fine too but the audio quality is so-so, I have to almost maximize my speakers volume to properly hear the sound. 

Hope it helps.

thanks for the info

is there any official website for these "producers"? and any more version is good coz for me YoTo is a bit toooooo large and quality isn't that good

and anyone knows what happened to baros as well? thanks

Guest cvillejin

anyone know the name of the song in todays episode when yoo jae suk takes off his glasses during the sit up with ha ji won? lyrics are "appear in front of my eyes...etc etc"

nvm i just remembered its front secret garden wondered why it was so familiar lol

Guest famiamia

anyone know the name of the song in todays episode when yoo jae suk takes off his glasses during the sit up with ha ji won? lyrics are "appear in front of my eyes...etc etc"

That is Secret Garden OST :)

Appear by Kim Bum Soo :lol:

anyone knows the song / BGM in EP84 0:19:47 - 0:20:02, it's the one that running men arriving at the location

thanks in advance

HJW's episode is really daebak! She's so much fun to watch! She can hack the variety world! :) and by the way is it just me or Gary and Ji Hyo didn't have any interaction whatsoever! As if the "Monday Couple" never existed! I miss the old interactions between these two but its understandable why they would want to avoid it for the meantime. Anyways the Han Ga In epi looks interesting! I'm curious to see the children versions of the cast!

Guest mugita

thanks for the info

is there any official website for these "producers"? and any more version is good coz for me YoTo is a bit toooooo large and quality isn't that good

and anyone knows what happened to baros as well? thanks

HANrel: link

Baros: linklink

About Baros, from what I read on the internet, Baros site has been shut down since mid January perhaps due to copyright issues but maybe due to other reasons as well. Hence no Baros file.

For other versions of the files (720p), apart from KOR, I think arigaTo, WITH, SpiderHD, or Mania are ok too.

Guest sunny_dance

i forgot how cute-it-was-so-funny-to-watch Ha Ji Won was! it made me want to rewatch her FO eps all over again.

good ep, though it ended on an awkward yet funny note. i have yet to see jihyo go cray on another female lol.

HANrel: link

Baros: linklink

About Baros, from what I read on the internet, Baros site has been shut down since mid January perhaps due to copyright issues but maybe due to other reasons as well. Hence no Baros file.

For other versions of the files (720p), apart from KOR, I think arigaTo, WITH, SpiderHD, or Mania are ok too.

What about 450p which torrent is of better bitrate?

Guest famiamia

I love the Sports Championship episode too! Ha Ji Won is freaking adorable and funny. She really has a lottttttt of aegyo. During the badminton game, she managed to control all Running Man's men. LOL. All of them really fell for her charm. Even Jong Kook! :lol:

I love the jumping match where Haha turned back the time, walking backwards and jump again and again. LOL. Luckily he managed to jump on the 3rd time. It was so funny. Haha looks so embarrassed and Jihyo was laughing like crazy. Kekekekeke. Can't wait for the english subs to be released.

Anyway... the preview with Han Ga In looks so mysterious. All the kids look so cute especially the 2 kids who fight like Haha and Jae Suk. Can't wait to see it! :w00t:

Oh, yeah. Thanks guys for the info regarding Hanrel and Baros. I was wondering since last 2 weeks why semifly didn't post any HanRel version anymore. I think after SOPA and Megaupload being suspended, now everything will be banned. It's hard to share anymore. *sigh

Guest mugita

What about 450p which torrent is of better bitrate?

Those providing 720p, their 450p are normally in good quality too i.e. KOR and WITH.

Here are the overall bit rate from different 450p files I have:

HANrel ~ 1849 kbps (no longer available...sadly)

KOR ~  1690

YoTo ~1680  (some are with low audio volume, some are not)

OMG ~1642

MonG ~1540

SUNNY ~ 1439

(I tried RM in MonG twice and each time the preview for the next episode at the end always got cut off. I don't know if it's the same with other shows cos I never try.)

Guest Soopke

All the good rip teams are gone. First Ental, then Han, then HANrel and Baros. What is left?

I think I'll go with KOR and OMG for a while since I've downloaded from them occasionally.

Now onto Running Man. Haven't watched the show in a long time, but now I have to watch it cause of Ha Ji Won. According to all previous posters, this episode was DAEBAK? Hahha. Okie, off downloading now :D

Just watched the Ha Ji Won's episode! Loved the whole sports championship concept and weird sports ground (badminton in a supermarket?) hahaha. Lots of funny moments in this episode! I absolutely loved it when KJK had to stand aside to watch the Easy Brothers play badminton because he couldn't play well and was fuming mad when the two kept scoring! It was hilarious~!! :lol: :lol:

Looking forward to Han Ga In's episode with the 'moon embraces the sun' concept! ^_^ brings back memories of the drama!

Also, does anyone knows when BoA's episode will air? I reckon it'll be after Han Ga In's episode?

Guest miyu_07

I'm loving running man and I love the cast the way they make the show funny.

can't wait for the next episode and I hope a lot of A list star will guest in this show.