[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Guest theoddone33

hello guys... running man rocks!!! any1 here can tell me in episode 30  which drama was jaesuk in the one with him plying the instrument while singing han namja?? it was hilarious!!!plzz plzz help

I was really curious too so I did some digging.  It was from "Banjun Drama" which was part of Good Sunday a while ago.  The episode was "Scandal" which apparently first aired on 2004-Oct-24.  There's a soompi thread for it, it looks like: http://www.soompi.co...-banjun-dramas/

I didn't watch the whole clip but I guess he also plays the Dooly theme song in the drama. rolleyes.gif

I'm only up to the Seungri episode since that's the most recent one subbed, and I liked it a lot! One thing that I noticed was that Seungri didn't have much time to shine, but that's because all the RM members are so dominate (even non-aggressive members like Gary and Kwangsoo) which isn't necessarily a bad things since they all work so well together :D

Anyways, I have a question regarding Family Outing that I'll put in the spoiler tab, just in case it's taboo in this thread...

Which episode introduced the use of ramen soup powder in Season 1 of Family Outing? I know that it was Yoon Jong Shin who started using it when he thought the soups needed improvement, but what episode first featured it? Thank You!

I was really curious too so I did some digging.  It was from "Banjun Drama" which was part of Good Sunday a while ago.  The episode was "Scandal" which apparently first aired on 2004-Oct-24.  There's a soompi thread for it, it looks like: http://www.soompi.co...-banjun-dramas/

I didn't watch the whole clip but I guess he also plays the Dooly theme song in the drama. *quoted image*

thanx so much for the reply....  i've found mc yoo 's other banju dramas but not that 'scandal' episode... could u plzz help me??

Which episode introduced the use of ramen soup powder in Season 1 of Family Outing? I know that it was Yoon Jong Shin who started using it when he thought the soups needed improvement, but what episode first featured it? Thank You!

It started in Family Outing Episode 5 where Park Haejin was the guest. The first menu with ramen seasoning was chicken stew. The chicken used was the chicken Lady Yejin caught!!!

Guest mugita

who is it?

It's Jihyo, Joongki, Haha, and Jongkook. They lost the snack cooking and selling game.

(The 'punishment' part is a must-watch hahaha)

This episode is also funny. I like all the games in this episode and they are all in good proportion (like ~25 mins for each game).

I like how they have come up with new games like the first one, they were put in the deserted location, very unlikely for a fan-signing event.

Their mission is to give out 30 autographs to their fans or anyone who walk pass by XD...  

I feel that the 'finding the guest' game is not too long for this one as there's only Yejin as a guest. 

So, yay another hilarious episode ^^

Sweet and savage Yejin really has her own way to handle the commander Jongkook XD

So it seems like there's no guest for the next episode.

There'll be one member who receives the secret order and the rest of them have to find out who that person is...

So it seems like there's no guest for the next episode.

There'll be one member who receives the secret order and the rest of them have to find out who that person is...

My guess is Joongki judging from the shoes... kekekekeke

I'll slowly eliminate the members one by one as I search for clues for the "suspect's identity"

Suk Jin - 100% sure that its NOT him...

Clue: different design of coat and shoes from criminal...

Commander - 100% sure that its NOT him...

Clue: different design of coat from criminal...

Lady Yejin rocks Running Man~

I'm so glad that PD-nim invited Yejin to Running Man, she's just blended really well with the cast.

You could see how comfortable and HAPPY she was to be there, playing with her beloved oppas.

she loves jaesuk and jongkook oppa so much!!

it seems that PD-nim is trying to find the balance between the chasing game and the actual talking + interactions... PD-nim did quite a good job here!

Next episode seems really interesting since there will be no guest, and that's usually when all the casts have more freedom just to play among themselves!

RM hwaiting! :lol: