[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Guest nicha1980

^^ Last week ep.was great and today ep is really funny too esp.the first part...KJK keeps calling his junior ' My Dongsaeng' lol...

maybe there's no idol guest so some people might find it boring...lol

2011020618074711171.jpg

2011020618232410011.jpg

credit as tagged

Guest rockmelon123

^^ Last week ep.was great and today ep is really funny too esp.the first part...KJK keeps calling his junior ' My Dongsaeng' lol...

maybe there's no idol guest so some people might find it boring...lol

kjk is so 'cute' and 'loving' 손발이 오글오글 [cringe]... kekeke~

i agree that the absence of idols might affect some viewers~ luckily i'm not that young/idol-loving, so i can enjoy idol free eps too~~ but i am looking forward for seungri! hilarious guy!

Guest sunny_dance

Actress Song Ji Hyo loves being on “Running Man”

20110206_runningman.jpg

Actress Song Ji Hyo expressed her love for SBS’s “Running Man” through a recent interview with TV Report.

She’s been earning headlines as the ‘ace of the show’ for her stealth, and even has a few love lines going on with her other castmates.

When asked how she felt about her first variety show appearance, she replied, “I always thought that I wouldn’t do well on variety shows. It was my first time, and I felt very blind about it, but I didn’t try to avoid it and just went at it full force. Now it’s become really fun.”

She continued, “I feel that we care more for each other as members of the show. I feel extremely lucky to have met the ‘Running Man’ members.”

PD Jo Hyo Jin praised Song as well by adding, “I never imagined that Song would do as well as she is doing now. She’s exceeded everything we wished for and more. There’s a lot of pros to her appearance on the show, such as her sociability with the other members and her devotion to the program. I’m really looking forward to her.”

credit: AKP, Nate

Anybody know when will the torrent be uploaded?

It's already posted here. Thanks Nicha for the fast up!

Guest nicha1980

oh,the ratings didn't fell much like i expected cuz of lunar new year...

Ep.29's Ratings

TNmS :  Nationwide 13.1% ,  Seoul 16.6%

AGB : Nationwide 15% , Seoul 16.2%

Last week

TNmS :  Nationwide 13.7% ,  Seoul 17.5%

AGB : Nationwide 14.9% , Seoul 16.3%

*kbs happy sunday fall about 2% from last week(tnms).

credit dc yjs

Guest sunny_dance

Why is After School’s Lizzy absent from “Running Man”?

20101115_lizzy_1.jpg

After six months of airing, SBS’s “Running Man” seems to have finally carved a place in the variety show world by consistently recording 10~15% in viewer ratings.

While fans have been immensely enjoying the antics of the cast, many have been wondering why After School’s Lizzy has been absent from the show.

Lizzy first joined the cast in October of 2010, but viewers haven’t been able to see her since January. Jo Hyo Jin PD spoke to Newsen on February 7th and revealed, “Lizzy appeared on the program as a long-term guest. She’s done well for our show over the past few months, and we still keep in contact. She is still considered a part of the ‘Running Man’ family.”

Lizzy is said to be focusing on After School’s Japanese advancement this year, which explains her absence from the show. Jo PD continued, “Lizzy can join ‘Running Man’ whenever she wants.”

Credit: AKP, Newsen via Nate

I love this episode!! It's very funny.

I want to know about profile Jihyo and Gary.

What is message that they write in profile??

55315588.jpg << Jihyo

97431410.jpg << Gary

Guest illuminate.

watching gary being kidnapped by jaesuk's team was absolutely hysterical. i still have to watch the rest of the episode, but that was SO entertaining. running man hwaiting!<3

^

^ in brief

Gary wrote Love for his things that he's good in lol

being lonely for complex and Jiho's closefriend..? [there's foreign word in between which i can't read] for future

Jiho wrote [the thing she does with her nose; [she shows it] as her complex

and for future, gary writes "gary's wife" lol

------

i felt so bad when Jiho and Joongi bailed out on Jaesuk's team to join Jongkook

so hilarious when they carried gary and pushed him in the car haha Jaesuk slapping his back when Gary tried to escape :lol:

next week Seungri!!

Guest sunny_dance

YJS and KJK's mission reminded me a lot of Infinity Challenge complete with SJK and SJH committing Noh Hong Chul fraud LOL. man, YJS's pride visibly went down after that first mission. i felt so bad for him and i was rooting for his team to win and they almost did arrgh! HaHa must've been loving all the attention YJS and KJK were giving, it was hilarious how they were both fighting over him! why isn't HaHa on more shows, seriously?!