[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Guest rockmelon123

But imho, the cast is already perfect w/o Lizzy, I just don't see her bringing something new to the show and she does not receive the same love that the male casts give to Ji Hyo. (Sorry to all Lizzy fans but Ji Hyo is my fave cast in RM)

agreed, don't see why so many soompiers LOVE lizzy and want her back so much.

i think of it this way, there's nothing missing or any emptyness in the episodes without lizzy, hence she's not a must-have. running man has been just as fun if not even better... that said, i don't dislike lizzy, love her in orange caramel, but she doesn't bring any extra oomph to the show.

the cast is complete with just one jihyo imo and don't feel the need of an extra female cast. the balance seems just right~

Yes, I'm biased. I already have to admit that. But it's kind of unfair to say that the show is perfect without Lizzy, isn't it?

I know it's your personal opinion, however, we got to admit that there were still times that Lizzy played a part in the show.

I think that time is all her need, and patience & respect from the people around her.

peeeeeeeeeeeeeace~ XDD

Guest sullivanx

there will be no guest for this week?

I already put high hopes for yoseob because of this tweet T___T

http://twitter.com/#!/B2STfacts/status/30592719369801728

T.T

I like Lizzy's personality, but I agree there were episodes where she was nearly invisible. I think sometimes she did fit in with certain shows, and I think at times they tried to include her in a certain team for that reason.

The main problem I think is the age-gap. When Lizzy first appeared they liked her because of her aegyo and youth, but you can't do that every single episode because it gets old so she tried to find a way to fit in, but there's a significant gap with the rest of the cast.

I think in this type of variety format there's also always usually a "Queen Bee" if there's female characters and then the other females of the cast take a back-seat. Hyori was definitely the "Queen Bee" of Family Outing. Park Ye-Jin took a back-seat although she did wind up with a 'defined character' she didn't get the time Hyori did. She was also an adult though so she could relate better with Hyori and they would 'throw eye daggers' when a cute 'it girl' appeared as a guest and the male members drooled over her.

A lot of Ji Hyo's screen time the past few months comes from 'love-line' type stuff (excluding the fighting nature of Ji-Hyo vs Kwang Soo). Ji Hyo/Gary, then Ji-Hyo/Haha, and Ji-Hyo/Joongki... It's all love-line stuff.

They're not going to have a love-line with Lizzy who's in high school and one of the adults on the show. So that further limits her 'character' in the show. If another younger idol was on the show they'd probably have a love-line between them as part of it.

Guest theeasykill

there will be no guest for this week?

I already put high hopes for yoseob because of this tweet T___T

http://twitter.com/#!/B2STfacts/status/30592719369801728

T.T

Sadly, that is not true. They didn't show any guests in the preview so I think it's safe to assume that there will be no guest in the Feb 6 episode.

Wonder where they got that from though. As a fan of both BEAST and Running Man, it would really be awesome if it was true.

Guest mini_max_love

i totally like this show....i love Gary and Ji Hyo love line... :D...what episode Gary start showing interest to Ji Hyo???

I remember that's 4th episode with Jessica of SNSD. Really funny! But don't remember since which ep they were called Monday couple!

Guest adikkeluangman

Song Ji Hyo gets teased about her weight again on “Running Man”

On January 30th, actress Song Ji Hyo was forced to endure the embarrassment of revealing her true weight again on SBS’s “Running Man.”

The episode focused on a two-part karaoke dieting battle that divided the castmates up into teams. The losing team of the karaoke battle was forced to consume night-time snacks before every team went up on the scale. The team with the lowest combined weight were be decreed as the winners.

Song Ji Hyo, who was teamed up with Kim Jong Kook and Gary, was the most hesitant about stepping on the scale, as the previous broadcast revealed her true weight to be 52.5 kg, which turned out to be a big difference from her ‘profile’ weight.

At the time, Song Ji Hyo clarified that the clothes and boots she was wearing added to her weight. Kim Jong Kook and Gary joked around by stating, “You don’t have boots today, what’re you going to do?” and “I know exactly how much I weigh!”

Song Ji Hyo cringed and stated, “I hate this, what am I to do?” Unfortunately, she wasn’t able to avoid the final challenge and stepped onto the scale with her team.

The total combined weight came out to be 203.50 kg, which led Gary and Kim Jong Kook to teasingly whisper amongst themselves, “The weight is the same as when she had her boots!”

Song Ji Hyo retorted, “Aren’t you supposed to protect me?” Gary, who’s known for being her ‘love line boyfriend,’ replied, “I want to protect you. But not your weight!”

The team was eventually put through a re-test, and much to Song Ji Hyo’s dismay, Kim Jong Kook teased her even further by suggesting that they all step on the scale one person at a time. Fortunately for her, he ended up being swayed by her plea and stepped on the scale all together.

Meanwhile, the episode achieved a 14.9% rating according to AGB Nielsen Media Research.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/01/song-ji-hyo-gets-teased-about-her-weight-again-on-running-man

Guest adikkeluangman

Song Joong Ki: banana inhaler?

On the January 30th episode of SBS’s “Running Man”, actor Song Joong Ki showed off his face comedy skills. With special guest comedian Kim Byung Man in the studio, much laughter was brought about throughout the episode.

The guests had to eat a banana that was stuck in the middle of a long, skinny tube, and Kim Byung Man showed that he was indeed the “dal in“, or expert. Unfortunately, the actor was unable to eat the banana, but instead showed multiple funny expressions with his face, making everyone laugh.

The members teased, “This is capture-worthy!” and “Is this really Sungkyunkwan Scandal’s Yuh Rim?”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/01/song-joong-ki-banana-inhaler

I wasn't able to finish RM because it got cut from the streamer for some odd reasons

anyone knows what happened at the end and who are the guests for next week?

In wiki it says seungri, But i don't want to get my hopes up.

RM today is kind of boring...

well at first i think the challenge was to get as many members between joongkook and jaesuk, but because almost all of the members wanted to be in KJK, YJS started kidnapping..

wth,

AND COEX AQUARIUM! really i miss that place... haha. I wish I could go back again though...

sucks cuz they didn't like go to the place where they lay down and see fished on the ceiling LOL

but anyways, so on from that part kind of got boring....

but still anticipating for next week!

Guest rockmelon123

^^ Seung Ri is the guest...

today episode was really really hilarious... i so want them running together without guest like they did in this ep....:sweatingbullets:

torrent...

http://www.mediafire...e6dk5p6bx6g8p0d

Thanks for the link and glad you found the episode great~~ i should enjoy it too then~~ I think we have similar taste 'entertainment' wise coz i enjoyed the kimbyungman ep too~~ ^-^