[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Having Heechul on a variety show is so rare right now it was great to see him. It's a shame the producers can't realize what he can bring to a show to make him a permanent. Which has already happened twice. Though I'm not sure how he would fare with the constant all night filming and running around, knowing him. I'm surprised, but very happy, to see him on the show at all.

This episode really was hilarious! The weather forecasting was probably my favorite. KJK and Jae Suk drop kicking each other had me in tears. :lol:

Was that a lie detector they had there? What a funny looking one! I take it Jae Suk won the 1vs8. Way to go, YJS! ^_^

Hide and Seek: lol @ Heechul going through about twenty umbrellas and still not finding anything. It's a shame to see Ji Hyo and Gary's loveline in shambles. :lol: I have no idea what they were saying but it was still funny to watch Gary listen in on Haha and Ji Hyo. Poor HaHa, can't win against anyone. Oh and I'm waiting for an episode where KS and SJ are not the first two to go out. Or at least put up a fight! Seriously KS could have drawn out his hiding place a little longer.

I completely forgot about Lizzy but I guess that's because she didn't appear in the Hide & Seek game at all until the end where I burst out laughing when Ji Hyo walked around the corner with a destroyed umbrella! :lol:

Oh and they need new music, you KNOW when it's KJK coming now before you even see him.

No Joong ki! Which I didn't realize at first. Does he have another drama or something?

Next week looks really fun!

Have to express my love and thanks to subbers! You guys are all so fast. And of course to the raw up loaders for getting the eps up at the speed of light. Thank you so much!

Guest famiamia

WOW! Joongkook and Jihyo are paired up as a chaser... I mean officer? Very cool! HAHAHAHA.

Where is the next location by the way? It looks like a big train station. :w00t:

Oh, by the way... since Jihyo has dumped Gary as a Monday couple in episode 19 (because Gary betrayed the mission team... LOL)... is there anything happened between them in episode 20? Did Gary pleaded to Jihyo or asked for forgiveness or anything? :sweatingbullets:

It really is KJK & Ji Hyo vs all next week! Well I hope it's a huge spot with a lot of hiding places because they've got the best player in the game, KJK, and the blue team's best player paired up. Other wise it's going to end fast. Again. :lol:

my bad, i was talking about ep 19. :sweatingbullets:

that one is being subbed by KJKGlobal.

ep 18 is currently being subbed by iSubs.

their progress on that one is listed at 61%.

Haha, no worries! Thats great, thank you for the info! Can't wait, all so good!! lol

Does anyone know whats going on with Isubs? I know that episode 15 was almost done and then suddenly I could not access the site anymore. AAHA and Jaedong's back next week, he's actually one of my favourite gagmen, he is absolutely adorable in the most subtly awkward way!

I have to agree with everyone, I definitely liked the first part where they had to read the weather forecast in the rain, especially where some of them had parts of their body cut out due to the blue screen and the drop-kicking by KJK and YJS.

I also liked the part where Kwangsoo was using the CD to try to find KJK and KJK ended up grabbing his arm, even I got surprised and jumped a little when KJK came out of nowhere. My favorite part had to be where when KJK brought up x-man and YJS retaliated by talking about YEH. I hoped that KJK would be put on the lie detector as well, but I love that the KJK x YEH pairing was brought up again, i love that pairing.

I need to know what they asked YJS!! Does anyone know the question at around 41:00 Min.?

Gary: Do you think that RM can't be successful w/o YSJ?

YSJ: No (True)

SJ: If you were born again, would you still marry the same person again? (Or something like that)

YSJ: Yes (False)

KJK: Do you think that you are a better MC, even by a little, than Kang Ho Dong?

HC: Was there a RM member that you wanted to replace?

Haha: After knowing him for 20 years, would you give SJ _____ (a lot of money?) just like that?

YSJ: Yes (False)

SJ: Do you like SJ better than Kim Young Man?

YSJ: Yes (True)

Not completely sure bout questions 2 and 5... but questions 1 and 3 were I think the most surprising and definitely most interesting ones out of them all. Who knew YSJ was that humble? Good for him.

I'm really liking how they are mixing it up with the formula in these past couple of episodes. Looks like BlankJH got her wish and will be paired up with KJK next week. Although I wished they play a "race" game again, instead of the usual "chasing" game.

As for the Chinese RM... is that even legal? I don't think it's that uncommon to see another country adapt some of the same ideas from a foreign show, but this just looks like they copied every single, little detail. Wonder if there will be any legal troubles with this...

Guest kimmyrout

This week's episode was one of the best I've seen so far! I was kinda disappointed with Heechul's performance though...I find him hilarious in pretty much everything he comes out in but he didn't get much airtime...

Awesome Moments:

*Next week's preview: KJK and 멍~ JiHyo = definitely a deadly combination! So excited! I don't know how the "Seek" team'll survive without her though. She's the ace!

*KJK-YJS-Gwangsoo team drop-kicking each other during the entire game

*RM members' love for YJS and vice versa (so cute when 하로로 kissed YJS on the cheek - did anyone else catch that? LOL)

I have a love-hate relationship with the show's content/layout. I like that they change it up every week so that the audience doesn't get bored, but I miss some of the games..like the 'Gary' game and the tea game with the spoons..I'm not so hot about the 1 vs. 8 games...eh.

Also: props to the audio director for such a great soundtrack! The music's spot on and I love the sound effects, esp KJK's, like the "SPARTA!" and the tiger growling... :P

This is def one of my fav shows right now...러닝맨 화이팅!

Guest monkie2804

About the Chinese copycat of RM, I hate programs like this. I mean, it's fine if they only take inspiration from RM and come up with something SIMILAR. But copying the same games? Don't they feel ashamed of themselves? At least change to other color for the outfit. They don't have to wear pink like the original to scream COPYCAT to our faces.

But on a brighter note, it means RM is quite popular and awesome that's why some pathetic people want to copy it.

SOrry for the harsh words, but I really hate things like this

Gary: Do you think that RM can't be successful w/o YSJ?

KJK: Do you think that you are a better MC, even by a little, than Kang Ho Dong?

wow this questions are deep lol. you can tell jongkook and gary love this show and mc yoo haha. and awwww man they showed some little of those YEH<3KJK moments phew.gifphew.gifphew.gifphew.gifphew.gifphew.gif feels like 2004-6 all over again

Guest nicha1980

Ep.20's ratings

TNmS :  Nationwide 11.8% ,  Seoul 12.6 %

AGB : Nationwide 9.3% , Seoul 9.8%

Last week

TNmS :  Nationwide 13.2% ,  Seoul 14.0 %

AGB : Nationwide 9.3% , Seoul 9.9%

credit dcyjs

Guest MRDragon88

^^ we informed  people that if you just want RM download links you dont have to register to our new forum cuz the links will be posting here in soompi anyway...dont worry i will post the dl link once ep.19 is done subbing....we still need to edit the subs...

I dont get why people cant answer his niece name? if u see the question you cant answer,you'll just keep refreshing the page or delete all board cookie until you get the easy one.. ok,we have very hard question but also very easy one like his niece name : Kim Soya... sighs...

The problem with the spambot protection is that spelling is the issue. There are a number of ways to type their names. I'm sure most people know the name of his niece, but how the board has interpreted the name can be different from what other people think.

I also tried Kim So Ya but did not work, so I'm left scratching my head thinking whats going on here.

Guest ricevol

OMG I laughes so hard during the weather forecast part. HILARIOUS :lol:lele

Especially the part where YJS did a karate high kick toward KJK...oh he's brave =)) Maybe he did not think much about the consequences. haha The kick by KJK after that to YJS...oh maybe I don't have to mention that.

Though I don't understand the part where Ji hyo is tested by lie-detective machine, some attention between Gari and Haha??? It's funny though

Guest sunny_dance

Though I don't understand the part where Ji hyo is tested by lie-detective machine, some attention between Gari and Haha??? It's funny though

i don't speak korean, but i'm just surmising here...

i think they asked her if she liked HaHa and she said no but the lie detector proved otherwise. LOL.

EDIT:

I think they asked Ji Hyo whether Gary is the type of guy she likes and she said yes which was true. Then they asked her if Haha is the type she doesn't like and she said yes. But that turned out to be a lie! So then KJK and others said she must like Haha.

a much better explanation...

i was kinda sort of on track, right? haha! xD

Guest Fresh02

OMG I laughes so hard during the weather forecast part. HILARIOUS :lol:lele

Especially the part where YJS did a karate high kick toward KJK...oh he's brave =)) Maybe he did not think much about the consequences. haha The kick by KJK after that to YJS...oh maybe I don't have to mention that.

I think they asked Ji Hyo whether Gary is the type of guy she likes and she said yes which was true. Then they asked her if Haha is the type she doesn't like and she said yes. But that turned out to be a lie! So then KJK and others said she must like Haha.

P.S. I say this as an experienced web developer: the spam prevention mechanism on the new KJKGlobal forum is ridiculous. Sorry if that offends whoever's running that site, but it's the truth. If you only want serious KJK fans to join, ok fine, but you're advertising hardsub links in the first post. Go with standard CAPTCHA, seriously. Even something simple like "enter a number between 1050 and 1100", or some other random range is effective.

Everyone appreciates your hard work making the hardsubs. Well, I do, a lot. But you're making it very hard and frustrating for people to sign up.

For those having trouble: turn off cookies in your browser and keep refreshing the form until you get to the one about KJK's neice. Then enter "Kim Soya" without the quotes. Bingo. Turning off cookies will also let you keep trying unlimited times. Remember to turn cookies back on afterwards.