Your reputation at soompi

Guest shinhdeplol

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pure.sophiestication

lol if you go back a couple of pages everyone's posts on that page all have a +1 rep ;D

think i have +2 right now

Guest duckgoquack

haha i had no idea we could even vote posts up or down. so that's what the reps are directly related to?

Guest abviolinplayer

I went through the posts I posted after the new feature was added.

Coincidentally I got a -1 for the question you replied to eeh >_____<"

At least I found one of them. I'm too lazy to find the other.

Hopefully they'll add it or something. That way I can edit my post or something.

I dunno why someone would neg repped you on that post...I repped you to neutralize it lol

I dunno why someone would neg repped you on that post...I repped you to neutralize it lol

I was browsing through beauty and fashion and there's neg rep everywhere, especially the good-looking ones. Is it because other people are jealous of good looks?

Guest <3StrawberryPocky<3

Dude, I was wondering what that reputation section in our profile was! I was so confused for a really long time, but I'm glad to know I'm not going crazy and imagining things! XD

Guest abviolinplayer

I was browsing through beauty and fashion and there's neg rep everywhere, especially the good-looking ones. Is it because other people are jealous of good looks?

uhh where exactly? I haven't seen hardly any negative reps there o.o

Guest JRAWKWHORE`

I'm browsing through this thread and I noticed a lot of posts being "negified" (lol) for some reason that I can't find. :|

So I'm going around neutralizing those posts (haha no life). But seriously? We have some immature soompiers here.

Guest MR. LEE'S

^ you have 17. hehe and wth, last time i checked i have 11 but now, i've 8. -.-" what did i do though.

Archived