Choi Kang Hee 최강희

class="content-title"Choi Kang Hee’s Fans Treat 150 Drama Staff Members to a Meal

Choi Kang Hee’s Fans Treat 150 Drama Staff Members to a Meal

On February 17, actress Choi Kang Hee’s fans treated 150 crew members of MBC’s drama “7th Level Civil Servant” to a meal. In addition, the fans also provided placards with her picture and humorous phrases. One phrase said, “Kyung Ja will shoot,” while anther phrase stated, “I am not confident I will be able to shoot well, but I will definitely shoot nonetheless.”

An official from the drama set stated, “Despite the cold weather and extremely busy schedule, Choi Kang Hee never loses her smile and brightens the set every day.”

He continued, “With this surprise gift from her fans, we feel even more energized. We will continue to do our best, and so we hope our viewers will be faithful.”

source: http://www.soompi.com/2013/02/21/choi-kang-hees-fans-treat-150-drama-staff-members-to-a-meal/

class="blog_h2 entry-title"Actress Choi Kang Hee completes her fashion with a blanket

2013022515404176353_1.jpg

Choi Kang Hee became the goddess in the cold weather.

On February 25, the publicist of MBC’s The Seventh Civil Servant revealed still cuts of actress Choi Kang Hee.

In the pictures, Choi wrapped herself in a blanket and trying to get absorbed in acting. She showed off her fashion by wrapping around the blanket that matches her outfit.

In the series, Choi is playing the role of National Service Agent Kim Seo Won and she attracted attention with her various styles from the chic office looks to casual looks.

In the episode of The Seventh Civil Servant that aired on February 21, Kim Seo Won (played by Choi Kang Hee) has been caught while robbing Han Gil Ro (played by Joo Won)’s vault and people are paying attention to how the story will unravel.

https://en.korea.com/blog/enter/tv/actress-choi-kang-hee-completes-her-fashion-with-a-blanket/

class="blog_h2 entry-title"Choi Kang Hee says, “I’ve just been to a military base”

1355738570480.jpg

Actress Choi Kang Hee recently greeted fans with a self-portrait in which she is wearing a military outfit. She tweeted the picture on the afternoon of December 17, adding the comment “I’ve been to military training for the shooting of the TV series Government Official Level 7. This picture was taken on location.”

In the picture, Choi is wearing a jacket over a military uniform and a cap with a broad visor. In the shot, she displays a boyish charm, making a cute face with her lips held tightly together. Her short hair and casual clothing make her look so young that people will not easily believe that she is 35.

Currently, the star is in MBC’s new Wednesday-Thursday drama series Government Official Level 7. The story is about a rookie government agent who considers everything but love a lie. It’s a romantic comedy, and her costar is Joo Won. The series will begin airing in January.

http://en.korea.com/blog/enter/tv/choi-kang-hee-says-ive-just-been-to-the-army-today/

class="blog_h2 entry-title"2PM’s Hwang Chan Sung takes a friendly picture with actress Choi Kang Hee

2pm.jpg

2PM’s Hwang Chan Sung uploaded a picture taken with actress Choi Kang Hee.

On the afternoon of January 26, Hwang uploaded a picture on his Twitter with the caption, “I’m watching you, Kyung Ja, Ji Won, Seo Won!”

In the picture, Hwang is hiding behind Choi Kang Hee with a frown. Especially, Choi attracted attention with her clean skin despite being captured up close.

Netizens commented: “I love 7th Grade Civil Servant.” “Taken picture in between the shootings.” “Choi Kang Hee is still young.”

Currently on MBC’s 7th Grade Civil Servant, Hwang Chan Sung and Choi Kang Hee is playing the role of Gong Do Ha and Kim Seo Won respectively.

http://en.korea.com/blog/enter/k-pop/2pms-hwang-chan-sung-takes-a-friendly-picture-with-actress-choi-kang-hee/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

522444_466873856717343_109491713_n.jpg

Choi Kang Hee Calls Joo Won ′Puppy′

Choi Kang Hee revealed what she calls Joo Won, her partner in 7th Grade Civil Servant, on set.

On March 21, she tweeted, "Gil Ro (Joo Won) is always curious about the props. He touches them, watches them and this time he drew this for me on a tablet PC. It′s pretty. Thanks puppy!"

The drawing not only displays Joo Won′s skill in drawing, but also how close the two leads are. Joo Won previously said that he calls Choi Kang Hee ′Kang jjang′, and this time Choi Kang Hee has shown her affection by calling Joo Won in return, ′puppy′.

Netizens commented, "She calls Joo Won puppy; I′m jealous," "What can′t Joo Won do?" and "That is [Choi] Kang Hee, right?"

7th Grade Civil Servant has been rising in popularity with each episode.

Photo credit: enews DB, Choi Kang Hee′s Twitter
Source: enewsWorld

hello there, anyone know if gangjjang intentionally deleted all her previous tweet regarding 7th Grade Civil Servant? i checked her twitter account and i saw her tweets are all old one, year 2012 and for the current year only those not related to 7GCS. T_T 

yahneeh said: hello there, anyone know if gangjjang intentionally deleted all her previous tweet regarding 7th Grade Civil Servant? i checked her twitter account and i saw her tweets are all old one, year 2012 and for the current year only those not related to 7GCS. T_T 

yoho said: yahneeh said: hello there, anyone know if gangjjang intentionally deleted all her previous tweet regarding 7th Grade Civil Servant? i checked her twitter account and i saw her tweets are all old one, year 2012 and for the current year only those not related to 7GCS. T_T 

yahneeh said: yoho said: yahneeh said: hello there, anyone know if gangjjang intentionally deleted all her previous tweet regarding 7th Grade Civil Servant? i checked her twitter account and i saw her tweets are all old one, year 2012 and for the current year only those not related to 7GCS. T_T 

yahneeh said: hello there, anyone know if gangjjang intentionally deleted all her previous tweet regarding 7th Grade Civil Servant? i checked her twitter account and i saw her tweets are all old one, year 2012 and for the current year only those not related to 7GCS. T_T 

yeoran said: yahneeh said: hello there, anyone know if gangjjang intentionally deleted all her previous tweet regarding 7th Grade Civil Servant? i checked her twitter account and i saw her tweets are all old one, year 2012 and for the current year only those not related to 7GCS. T_T