Choi Kang Hee 최강희

is it true that she has her own fashion brand named nowhere333? ....always love her fashion style anyway, she's not only pretty....but kindhearted..... i've read somewhere choi kang hee received award for her Blood donation activities ...plus her royalty book (beyond buzz) given to charity, she also donated her narrow bone....wow wonderful lady ^^

hope i can post some pics of her from BIFF today ^^

lets spread our love to choi kang hee :wub:

is it true that she has her own fashion brand named nowhere333? ....always love her fashion style anyway, she's not only pretty....but kindhearted..... i've read somewhere choi kang hee received award for his Blood donation activities ...plus her royalty book (beyond buzz) given to charity, she also donated her narrow bone....wow wonderful lady ^^

hope i can post some pics of her from BIFF today ^^

lets spread our love to choi kang hee :wub:

to be sincere xDD I don't know about that xDDD .... of course she's a fashionista , I love her cool way to dress

yeoran, you're welcome dear ... love your words! keep this thread alive together ^_^ ...

P.S : Can't wait to see unnie on PIFF red carpet :wub:

EDIT : adding and article ...

Choi Kang Hee Expresses Her Feelings About Finishing “Protect the Boss”

9c21d964053f13ad9ff605b27311ea44_large.jpg

Actress Choi Kang Hee, known for her recent role as female lead in drama “Protect the Boss”, has shown her regrets for the end of the drama.

Having filled out the role of female heroine Noh Eun Seol successfully, she has realistically portrayed the loves and hurts of office workers and the unemployed. Also, she has been garnered attention every episode with a new kind of office fashion, as well as showing action and honest emotional acting never seen before in any other female drama heroines.

Choi has not forgotten about communicating with viewers and fans even throughout a continuous forced march of filming. She personally passed on her sentiments through a company representative hours before the last episode of “Protect the Boss” aired.

Choi Kang Hee said, “I’m happy to think that I met a whole new set of viewers through 'Boss,' and now that the time for farewell has come, I’m very regretful. Personally, the filming was very hard, but I learned a lot through great staff and actors so I was happy.”

She also added her thanks with, “I give my farewells hoping that everyone will try hard and stay well until the day we meet again. I sincerely thank you for watching me with love during those times. Low bow.”

Choi Kang Hee will be resting for some time to come, then will be going through the commercial/pictorial filming and interviewing schedules that had piled up behind the drama filming.

Source : Soompi News

okay ^^

i'll help u to make this thread alive :P

her movie "Petty Romance" with Lee Sun Gyun has made me LoLed :lol: ... she's so cool in it .......

my wish, hope i can see Choi Kang Hee & Won Bin for the same project again ------------ :wub:

just found these pics from her latest interview,

(sorry i cant upload those pics, at office now..so my internet connection kinda limited lol)

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=003&aid=0004117308

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=003&aid=0004117283

try to figure out where i can find english version of that interview .... i'll be back ^^

aw thanks babe ^^

kang jjang :wub:

btw i really wanna know who is her ex bf from the same (77ers) hahah ................ and how about now, is she available?, i hope she can find a good man ^^

have u heard possibility of her upcoming project (movie)? :tears: oh eonni dont u know how i miss No Eun Sul

-edit-

where's choi kang hee ? :tears: . i dont see her at BIFF ....

aw thanks babe ^^

-edit-

where's choi kang hee ? :tears: . i dont see her at BIFF ....

gasp ... I wanted to watch her!!!!! T_T Ji Sung and Wang Ji Hye were there .... unnie!!! and you?? :tears::tears::tears:

anyway ... recent pics! I think she didn't attend BIFF because she had so many meetings with korean media :lol: ...

NEW PICS!!!

20111006_1317867780_97332500_1.jpg?1317921077

20111006_1317867601_86428700_1.jpg?1317921452

20111006_1317868490_73570500_1.jpg?1317921371

20111006_1317866669_17693400_1.jpg?1317921507

image_readtop_2011_644687_1317855544491828.jpg

image__2011_644687_1317855544491832.jpg

image_readbot_2011_644687_1317855544491830.jpg

image_readmed_2011_644687_1317855544491829.jpg

COOL .... this girl is awesome . Love her new haircut :wub:

@ Daum

P.S : About love? .... I don't know nothing xDDD , I think she's alone for the moment -_-

:wub: love those new pics ............. thanks

ah too bad ...Jisung & Wang Ji Hye were there at BIFF red carpet ... but yesterday i didnt see Joongie ......

or maybe uri kang jjang only attend the event but not Red Carpet, lets wait for upcoming news...

haha yeah she's doing so many interviews lately........

:wub: love those new pics ............. thanks

ah too bad ...Jisung & Wang Ji Hye were there at BIFF red carpet ... but yesterday i didnt see Joongie ......

or maybe uri kang jjang only attend the event but not Red Carpet, lets wait for upcoming news...

haha yeah she's doing so many interviews lately........

let's wait ... I think it's the best option xD ...

btw ... new article ^_^

Choi Kang-hee praises Hero's acting

photo199154.jpg

Actress Choi Kang-hee (34) appraised Hero's (25) acting skills.

In an interview with TV Report on the 5th, as soon as she was asked about Hero, she asked right away "Didn't he act well?"

Choi Kang-hee recently took on the role of Noh Eun-seol in the SBS TV drama "Protect the Boss" and co-acted along with Cha Ji-heon (Ji Seong) and Cha Moo-won (Hero).

Being his first attempt at a drama in Korea, Hero showed steadiness and that earned him good evaluations. Choi Kang-hee also highly complimented him.

She said, "Hero is so different from Cha Moo-won in real life that I thought it would have been better for him to play the role of Cha Ji-heon instead. When I first got the script, I thought Cha Moo-won would be the most difficult. However, a rookie had this role. It wouldn't have been easy even for me. But he pulled it off well. He only had a piece of the script but he still did it well".

She continued, "Even after the script reading, people were worried out of concern. However, I really liked it. After the reading I told the director he should do well if we just let him be. He would've been too concerned if we told him about his walk and the way he talked. I think he was born with the ability to understand emotion well".

"I have never been worried about Hero. He doesn't get nervous on set and is always laid back. Ji Seong and I have been acting for a long time so we know mechanically what kind of acting is right for what case but Hero just seemed to go with the flow. The editor admired him".

Meanwhile, Choi Kang-hee is hosting a radio and is taking a break after the drama before her next project.

Source : Hancinema

haha nice kang hee nuna for Joongie, i just love their friendship ^^ no wonder Joongie really loves kangjjang as nuna for sure......if we see bts pics, bts videos .joongie n our eonni interaction very nice to see

after busy time .. its time to relax for kang jjang

gonna miss her for awhile ...........comeback soon eonni ^^ :wub:

Choi Kang Hee: Ji Sung is Perfect & Jae Joong is Baby Man

Choi Kang Hee recently been interviewed by Joynew24, one week after the end of Protect the Boss. In the interview, Choi Kang Hee who was admired by two handsome actors Ji Sung and Kim Jae Joong revealed her thoughts on their charisma.

Choi Kang Hee said that she had just met Ji Sung and Kim Jae Joong two days ago and that, “Ji Sung is still like the Cha Ji Hun in the drama, but Jae Joong is now completely back to the Jae Joong of JYJ. I Choi Kang Hee and Cha Ji Hun, also Kim Jae Joong are drinking together. Haha.”

She added, “Ji Sung is the kind of people who thinks thoroughly on the acting, so when acting together with him, very reassuring. When he was performing, he even picked the location for me based on the location of the camera, always actively search for suitable angle. When saying lines, he also constantly reminded how to do, is really the same as my brother.”fawn

As for Kim Jae Joong, Choi Kang Hee was praising him too, “Kim Jae Joong seems like not a normal people, first time seeing a boy with such a big eyes. Really look unrealistically handsome, during the actual shooting I often peeked at him. Looks like a cartoon character. He always likes to act like a spoiled baby, is very simple. He is like never meet with undesirable enemy, never been hurt, innocent and cute.”

“Few days ago I accidentally fell down and hurt the hand when drinking wine, Ji Sung also sent a message to cordially ask ‘how is the hand,’ while Jaejoong said in the message ‘sister’s hand is bleeding.’ In our production team, it’s very closed between actors, previously there is always feeling of performing to the wall, but this time the four leading characters are just like entering to each other’s hearts.”

source : http://asian-drama.org/choi-kang-hee-ji-sung-is-perfect-jae-joong-is-baby-man/

Guest footiek

Can anyone send me a link to watch my scary girl? I've been wanting to watch it for so long but couldnt find it:( oh and can someone send me a link to watch sweet buns also? 

I've become a fan of choi kang hee after watching ptb! she's so awesome and an amazing person! I LOVE HER ACTING!!! SHE'S THE BEST!!

Can anyone send me a link to watch my scary girl? I've been wanting to watch it for so long but couldnt find it:( oh and can someone send me a link to watch sweet buns also? 

I've become a fan of choi kang hee after watching ptb! she's so awesome and an amazing person! I LOVE HER ACTING!!! SHE'S THE BEST!!

Hi footiek .... you're warm welcome ^_^

here are the link ...

MY SCARY GIRL : http://iloveasian.blogspot.com/2006/08/my-scary-girl-korean-with-english-sub.html

SWEET BUNS : http://www.epdrama.com/drama/sweet-buns/

haha nice kang hee nuna for Joongie, i just love their friendship ^^ no wonder Joongie really loves kangjjang as nuna for sure......if we see bts pics, bts videos .joongie n our eonni interaction very nice to see

after busy time .. its time to relax for kang jjang

gonna miss her for awhile ...........comeback soon eonni ^^ :wub:

bingo! I think she need to rest for a while , after that I think a movie would be a great option for a comeback ^^ let's wait for her =)

more pics ...

10 ASIA Pictorial

20111006073708_002009.jpg

20111006073708_002007.jpg

20111006073708_002008.jpg

20111006073708_002003.jpg

20111006073708_002000.jpg

20111006073708_002005.jpg

20111006073708_002001.jpg

20111006073708_002006.jpg

20111006073708_002004.jpg

20111006073708_002002.jpg

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

@ 10 Asia

haha her new short hair giving me a fresh feeling ^^

gonna watch "my scarry girl" after finishing "Sweet Buns" ....too bad i cant find her drama "Ad Madness" (english subs) with WonBin & Lee Dong Gun inside

ah, someone said she's going to Spain for photoshoot, ....so we gonna have some news later

yup in Barcelona with Kim Soo Hyun

from her twitter

she just bought a hat,

*quoted image*

such a baby face ^^ she looks so pretty without/less make up .....

awww with Kim Soo Hyun? ... maybe other KEYEAST actors were also there? cos Kang Hee and Soo Hyun are from the same agency ^_^

unseen pic from media news :

20111010_1318220794_08644700_1.jpg?1318465474

1015-dd03.jpg

20111010_1318221468_79425900_1.jpg?1318465613

748691fbda3116053afb648f60cc1bb9.jpg

4c33b4c8267c1c3663ce44269cc46887.jpg

09427119c30cbe6ba98ca47817934d89.jpg

e3442f43a903913d301ab92342cf4286.jpg

unnie ... I miss you! enjoy your vacations ^_^

@ Daum

good news for our unnie ... ^_^

Kim Ha-neul VS Kim Hye-soo VS Choi Kang Hee, who is the Best Actress?

photo200730.jpg

The list includes, Kim Ha-neul from "Blind", Kim Hye-soo from "Villain and Widow", Choi Kang-hee from "Petty Romance", Yoon So-jeong from "Late Blossom", Bae Jong-ok from "The Last Blossom" and Sim Eun-kyeong from "Sunny - 2010".

We should be able to see juniors and seniors fighting for the prize this year.

Another eye-catching category is the Rookie Actress Award. Kang So-ra from "Sunny - 2010", Moon Chae-won from "Arrow, The Ultimate Weapon", Sin Se-kyeong from "Hindsight", Baek Jin-hee from "Foxy Festival", and Yoo Da-in from "Re-encounter" are competing for the grand prize.

Looking at the Best Actor and Rookie Actor Award, the candidates for the Best Actor Award is Lee Soon-jae from "Late Blossom", Ryoo Seung-beom from "The Unjust", Park Hae-il from "Arrow, The Ultimate Weapon", Yoon Gye-sang from "Poongsan", Cha Tae-hyeon from "Hello Ghost" and Kim Yoon-sik from "The Yellow Sea".

The Rookie Actor Award candidates include, Lee Jae-hoon from "The Front Line" and "Bleak Night", Jang Ki-bum from "GLove", Kim Hwan-young from "Ryang-kang-do: Merry Christmas, North!" and Yoo Yeon-seok from "Re-encounter".

The 48th Daejong Award Film Festival will be held today, October 17th, at 7:40PM at the Sejong Cultural Center.

While the 48th Daejong Awards Film Festival is taking place, several talented and beautiful actresses have their names up on the Best Actress Award candidate list.

Source : Hancinema