少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

Guest rara321

Hello! I'm new here!! Taeyeon Biased here!!. I alos like maknae Seohyun.

new teaser pics are so stunning! :wub:

CMVMNMQUsAAmhJQ.jpg

CMWC8mfVAAAQFgO.jpg

Amazing breathtaking art tbh

CKjDEJiW8AEwDug.jpg

CKjDD93WgAAlZ0O.jpg

CMVF4RSUsAA0xZJ.png

CMVF4IrVEAEmy-u.jpg

Edited by rara321

@exora I don't really think it's serious. From what we know, they were together at least up until last month so I believe it happened within the last few weeks. I find it interesting how the news came out right before the comeback and his agency said they didn't feel the need to confirm the story while SM confirmed it. I actually think they broke up due to his impending enlistment, most couples breakup during those two years. 

Well it depends on how strong their faith in r/ship. Example like other SM artist, SJ's Sungnim. hes even get himself married before he goes for enlistment, So thats kinda pretty safe thou.. lol:rolleyes:

DMZ Preview

EPS.10

@Exora True, but look at how many fans he lost and how many others were upset over that? I think they did it for their images, it would have been a huge blow to both of their careers if they were found to be broken up during his enlistment. Tiffany was not at DMZ Concert, she's still in LA so we're not sure what she's been doing. 

well bout fans they can just come & go anytime lol, only his real fans with stay. And about Fany, shes probably having fun dating lol jks :P

DMZ concert

SNSD Sparkler/Smoke Incident @ DMZ. Luckily they're just fine nothing worse happen lol

@Exora

True, but look at how many fans he lost and how many others were upset over that? I think they did it for their images, it would have been a huge blow to both of their careers if they were found to be broken up during his enlistment. 

Tiffany was not at DMZ Concert, she's still in LA so we're not sure what she's been doing. 

SM released the Lion Heart MV teasers

Quoted Video Removed

Thanks for the link. The girls really glow :)  I just realized that Tiff was not at  the DMZ concert. I'm assuming that she extended her stay so that she can perhaps visit her family? 

Edited by LavelyShai

Guest rara321

They're gonna perform at Grand Kpop Festival. Sept 4th

CMdL-2dUAAA3hlI.jpg

SeoTae look hot and gorgeous :wub: in the mv teaser of lion heart

CMdXV9yUAAAnJRz.jpg

CMdcJdSXAAEw89h.jpg
CMdXCgHUYAAZqv1.jpg

CMdY538WwAAaYqI.jpg

CMdcHQ3UkAAOO1f.jpg

CMdWJl8WgAA9s4F.jpg

CMdWIxwWoAAqlXS.jpgCMdWH1jWwAABlRA.jpg

Today was the oddest thing ever. I was dining with my wife in a local restaurant (Netherlands, Wijchen, to be exact), having a really nice meal. The restaurant had 12 big richard simmons tv's which were playing some sort of entertainment. It was a video with views from mostly nature stuff like mountains, space, rivers and such. Pretty cool addition was that whenever they showed thunderclouds rolling in, or wind going through the forest, it would set off a bunch of blowers so you'd actually feel the wind :). They also had a bunch of lights that changed color whenever the view on the video changed (similar but not really like Philips TV's have with Ambilight).

Anyway, so there we were, in a small village in the East of the Netherlands, watching that video as some women popped up. My wife said "hey look, it's some Asian women, they've even got some stuff for you here!". I looked and... they were Girls Generation! How FREAKIN' AWESOME is that? :D
Told my wife I knew who they were she hardly believed me, but I could actually see Tiffany in some kind of swing and Sunny walking towards the camera. Some of the other girls too, but the rest I don't know that well (sorry SONE's :)).

I'm pretty sure it wasn't from some of the MV's, but I don't know what it was. Still made my evening. That really was the finishing touch to my meal :P 

Thought you guys would love this little story :) (oh and yes, I did ran to my computer to type all this stuff first :P )