少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

Guest fallen112

Taeyeon's 'missing you like crazy' ost for King2Hearts

Her voice is soo amazing.....like all her ost...you will fall in love with voice, she sings with soo much passion ^_^

http://mforming.tumblr.com/post/20004324306/taeyeon-missing-you-like-crazy

Guest HyperionZ

tumblr_m1jvzulpsy1qan6eto1_400.jpg

Jessica in San Francisco

cr.SM Town

Anyone have any idea if this is current or somewhat old? If she is in the Bay Area, might need to consider doing some looking around, lol.

Guest LittlePinky82

Looking forward to "Love Rain" a lot. Isn't the lead guy from "You're Beautiful"? He looks like the guy who played TaeKyung the main lead in that drama! I really enjoyed him in that performance so if it's him I'm even more so looking forward to this drama. I've only seen him in "You're Beautiful" so that's why I'm not really sure.

Last I heard the US album rumor was there's supposed to be the US English album sometime in the summer. So, I'd figure they would do Japanese promotions first. And yeah like others have mentioned I'm sure they want to finish up their individual activities too. I wonder if they're already recording or anything?

Congrats to Taeyeon's ost song doing well! I've heard her ost's in the past and she always does well with them imo. I'm listening to the song now and it's quite nice. Ost's and ballad's generally do pretty well from what I've always understood in Korea. I generally like OST songs too so I get the appeal of them. :) 

Guest jonejone

yea that him.

time machine is great must have watch the mv for more then 500x by now.

really like taeyeon new ost it feel with so much emotion.

congrats to taeyeon for getting  all kil on the chart.

Guest PinkBlood

Another great OST to add to the list. Taengoo is really getting more polished in her singing.

I hope she gets more of these chances, it will be a huge waste and pity if she does not get more chances to show her great vocals and emotional singing. 

Not surprised at the all-kill. :D

Guest HyperionZ

526830_391440040875967_216732611680045_1515598_1137402012_n.jpg

Is Sica like trying to troll people from NorCal to find her? lol. I seriously don't know when these were taken because it has been raining the past 2 days. Wah, Sica here again and just can't find the time to find her :(

King 2 Hearts with the girls! haha this man's in love. <3

it's also a cut of taeyeon's OST at the end of the episode. absolutely amazing!

here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9RitdOEt2A

credit: SONEstar09 via youtube.

Guest HyperionZ

I loss for words for "that" soompi article.

Where's our peaceful soompi?

Soompi isn't much different from AKP really. Their news writers just write fluff articles that get people to comment and react. Sad soompi has turned into that, but thats what you probably resort to when you lose alot of traffic on the entire forum, you turn to any means to get attention.

Guest imcutek

Has anyone watched Love Rain? I heard it got really low ratings, I think around 5%. I am really surprised because there are a lot of big names in it, I hope it picks up better rating in the future. I wasnt going to watch Fashion King at first but I watched an eng sub episode and now I am hooked to it lol Our Yuri is a really good actress but I had to close my eyes during the kiss scene or my fangirl heart would break.

Guest HyperionZ

Has anyone watched Love Rain? I heard it got  really low ratings, I think around 5%. I am really surprised because there are a lot of big names in it, I hope it picks up better rating in the future. I wasnt going to watch Fashion King at first but I watched an eng sub episode and now I am hooked to it lol Our Yuri is a really good actress but I had to close my eyes during the kiss scene or my fangirl heart would break.

I've seen it. If you like something like Winter Sonata, then Love Rain would be good to watch since its by the same director.

I think the reason's for the low ratings is due to its previous drama leading into Love Rain and the style of the drama. Dream High 2 did really poorly and wasn't that good of a drama. Also, the style of the drama is more slow paced than current korean dramas, and the plot is pretty basic. However, I really enjoy the scenery and style of the 70's that is presented in the drama and I do like the chemistry between Yoona and Jan Geun Seuk's characters so far.

Guest silent_scream

Hyoyeon to MC ‘Music Core’ with Seohyun on April 7th

hyoyeon-hoot-hq-166x250.jpg

On the April 7th broadcast of MBC’s “Show! Music Core”, Hyoyeon will be joining Seohyun as MCs for the show.

Hyoyeon will be making a foray into emceeing, and fans are already anticipating a fun show with the two roommates, who are sure to have a good time together. Hyoyeon has been showing off her comedic talent lately with her role as a G8 member on KBS 2TV’s “Invincible Youth 2″.

Taeyeon and Tiffany, who are Seohyun’s regular MC partners on “Music Core”, will be abroad as they MC for the 2012 Korean Music Wave in Bangkok.

Don’t miss MC Hyoyeon and Seohyun on “Music Core”, airing on April 7th at 4:10PM KST on MBC. 

Source: Girls’ Generation official schedule

Written by: MoonSoshi9@soshified

Edited by: LetsGo@soshified

Taeyeon and Tiffany Set to MC at the 2012 Korean Music Wave in Bangkok

kmwmcs-250x187.jpg

Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon and Tiffany are set to MC alongside 2PM’s Nichkhun at the 2012 Korean Music Wave in Bangkok, Thailand on April 7th. Fans were allowed to vote for a second Girls’ Generation member to MC after Tiffany and Nichkhun were announced on February 13th. The votes were decided on host organization JL STARNET TRADE CO.’s official Facebook page, with Taeyeon receiving over 2,200 votes.

The 2012 Korean Music Wave comprises nineteen performing artists. However, Girls’ Generation will not be performing for this upcoming concert, where they performed “Hoot”, “Oh”, and “Gee” on March 12th of last year. Bangkok still got to see Girls’ Generation this year though, when they made their final stop for their 2nd Asia tour there on February 12th.

Source: jlstarnet@facebook.com

Written by: taengsoshi@soshified

Edited by: MoonSoshi9@soshified, michaelroni@soshified

Girls’ Generation to Appear on ‘Mecha Mecha Iketeru’

120116_lg_3d_tv_011-250x186.jpg

Girls’ Generation is slated to appear on March 31st for a special three-hour broadcast on Fuji TV’s “Mecha Mecha Iketeru” alongside famous Japanese comedy group Ninety Nine. This will be Girls’ Generation’s first appearance in a Japanese variety show.

Okamura Takashi, a member of Ninety Nine and self-professed fan of Girls’ Generation, traveled to Seoul specifically for filming alongside fellow comedians, Yabe Hiroyuki and Kato Kouji. The group called themselves the “Okamura Takashi’s Exploration Party” and they went to Korea in hopes of filming with Girls’ Generation, who seemed to have inherited the beauty from an ancient clan called, “The House of Young Girls”. (TL: “The House of Young Girls” is a play on Girls’ Generation’s Japanese name where “Generation” is replaced with “clan”. Furthermore, the word “clan” indicates a passage of time which relates back to the original name, “Generation”.)

Upon arrival, Okamura was instantly captivated by Girls’ Generation’s famed looks and whined, “They are so cute. I don’t want to go home!”, and after seeing Girls’ Generation perform “MR.TAXI” with their shapely leg movements, he added, “I want to meet them again next week.”

In addition, a picture was tweeted of the group posing with Girls’ Generation, which can be seen below.

SNSD-3.jpg

Source: SanspogaQ_116@twitter.com

Translated by: arghninja@Soshified

Edited by: SNSDave@Soshified, SeraphKY@Soshified, LetsGo@Soshified

Girls’ Generation commemorate Pyeongchon’s Lotte Departmental Store opening with fan signing event

ApHUN7pCEAAizAb.jpg

552791_375371852503394_217944334912814_1116002_1908113278_n.jpg

In conjunction with the opening of a Lotte Departmental Store in Pyeongchon on March 29th, Girls’ Generation will be having a fan signing event.

At 2.20pm KST on March 29th, Sooyoung, Hyoyeon and Sunny will be attending the commemorative fan signing event at Pyeongchon Square. 

The new Pyeongchon Lotte Departmental Store building situated at Hogye-dong, Anyang-si in Gyeonggi-do comprises of 1 basement level and 9 above ground levels. The departmental store has a total of 600 brand names to offer and it also houses cultural hall, cultural center and a cinema.

Credit: tvreport.co.kr

Translation: fanwonder.com

Guest imcutek

I've seen it. If you like something like Winter Sonata, then Love Rain would be good to watch since its by the same director.

I think the reason's for the low ratings is due to its previous drama leading into Love Rain and the style of the drama. Dream High 2 did really poorly and wasn't that good of a drama. Also, the style of the drama is more slow paced than current korean dramas, and the plot is pretty basic. However, I really enjoy the scenery and style of the 70's that is presented in the drama and I do like the chemistry between Yoona and Jan Geun Seuk's characters so far.

Thanks, I am going to watch it. It seems like its set up like a movie which is cool, plus Yoona looks beautiful in her 70's look.

Guest LittlePinky82

Soompi isn't much different from AKP really. Their news writers just write fluff articles that get people to comment and react. Sad soompi has turned into that, but thats what you probably resort to when you lose alot of traffic on the entire forum, you turn to any means to get attention.

Oh no it's a lot different on here than AKP. I used to be on AKP and their news articles are different. I have been so busy I haven't been able to keep up with the news so not sure what the article is about.  

yea that him.

time machine is great must have watch the mv for more then 500x by now.

really like taeyeon new ost it feel with so much emotion.

congrats to taeyeon for getting  all kil on the chart.

I thought that was him. I didn't recognize him from before. I was watching the preview and it just hit me that's who he is lol. I'd only seen him before with "You're Beautiful."  Ooo congrats to Taeyeon on the all kill! 

So "Love Rain" is already out? Is it subbed yet? Oh I so wanna watch but I tend to get addicted to good drama's and neglect my duties and I have about a month left of classes and can't get lazy.