少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

Guest ClydeJr

It's been forever (2-3 yrs) since I've watch Letterman, boy is he looking old.

Then the three old guys watched the girls in action. I would have stuck around to watch also.

The only thing I noticed the girls dealing with was how narrow the stage was.  Sunny & Yonna wanted to push Paul's keyboard out of the way.

At the end Regis should've thrown his flag.

Since Murray was in shoulder pads & Regis was a ref, the Girls should have also done an Oh! Gag concert bit. That would've been fun.

Sooyoung was *#*^!$% tonight.

Guest HyperionZ

It's been forever (2-3 yrs) since I've watch Letterman, boy is he looking old.

Then the three old guys watched the girls in action. I would have stuck around to watch also.

The only thing I noticed the girls dealing with was how narrow the stage was.  Sunny & Yonna wanted to push Paul's keyboard out of the way.

At the end Regis should've thrown his flag.

Since Murray was in shoulder pads & Regis was a ref, the Girls should done an Oh! Gag concert bit. That would've been fun.

Sooyoung was *#*^!$% tonight.

Considering the small stage they had to perform on, it definitely was impressive how it didn't affect them and they were still in sync and perfection with each other. Most other groups don't have to worry about that because they have less members, but since SNSD is known for their impeccable choreography and synchronization as a group, that just made it even more amazing to me.

Let's laugh a little guys after all this emotion !! wub.gif

this is the power of 9 ! 

tumblr_lypckmj4BA1r806foo1_400.png

memeo.gif

sorry but I can't stop laughing with it 

hahaha ! 

Guest HyperionZ

Let's laugh a little guys after all this emotion !! *quoted image*

this is the power of 9 ! 

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

sorry but I can't stop laughing with it 

hahaha ! 

Lol believe me, me and other SONEs are also laughing at that picture too. We even joked that if he knew that the girls were going to also perform on his former show that he would invite himself tomorrow to watch them perform again and kick out Howie Mandel to co-host.

i agree sooyoung looked hella gorgeous omg!!! the perf was awesome! i thought it was gonna end when sica did her high ''girls bring the boys out" x4 but nooooo ! yuri get down on the floor!! woo!! love this remix it is awesome!

i felt seohyun sang her heart too! they all did so great!

the band was amazing! i cant wait to see their perf on kelly tmr!

SUPER proud of he girls :D:D

Guest duckbutt'

oh god regis.

lmfao.

well. can't blame him.

anyways. loved their performance! their english got so good!

taeyeonnnn <3

and sooyoung looked so good. ugh.

can't elaborate. but yeah. will they have a u.s debut then?

Guest HyperionZ

oh god regis.

lmfao.

well. can't blame him.

anyways. loved their performance! their english got so good!

taeyeonnnn <3

and sooyoung looked so good. ugh.

can't elaborate. but yeah. will they have a u.s debut then?

The response from the performance has been really good and positive. As for a US debut, I don't know if it is quite the right time because if they were to fully promote in the US, they would have to rely on Tiffany and Jessica (a bit of Sooyoung or Seohyun) to do interviews. I think if Interscope asks SM to do more promotions and a full English album, then SM will have them work on their English language more. I figure they would need a few months to practice their english and they should go live in the US for a bit to acclimate to the culture too.

Love the performance tonight on Letterman, they nailed it, and great idea to bring some live musicians on stage, it did make the right kind of impact for this type of show.

My only tiny complaint is I wish the cameramen were better prepared in advance,  but I am sure they are not used to this kind of live stage :-) However through their random camera movements it did show this was a live performance...  

I literally could not stop shaking as I watched the show! Holy B):Dw00t.gifexcl.gif That pretty much sums up my reaction when I watched them! I wish the stage was a little bigger, but I LOVED LOVED their outfits and when I first saw Taeyeon I knew she was ecstatic to be there because she gave a little dorky smile before they began to sing. I only wish Jessica could have spoken a little louder in the beginning for her parts! But omg, everyone looked amazing~ and Sooyoung, god I wished they had curled her hair instead, but when she started dancing I couldn't think of anything else~!!! Oh, and not to mention the camera LOVED Taeyeon :wub: I'm still spazzing because they just performed on a late night show that I usually watch! I never thought this day would come tears.gif and tomorrow with Kelley Ripa it just blows my mind tears.gif.

Dear nine goddesses who are hopefully sleeping in their hotel in New York, all of us S<3NES in the United States and around the world are so proud and happy for you! Please take care of your health and don't worry about us fans, there are many of us that can support one another, and we can help support you too. ^_^

Good night Girls Generation and thank you for coming to America :D

they put on a great performance, I am impressed and am not SONE.  better than their usual Choreography.  Hey I am a wonderful but i like SNSD too,    Sooyoung, who is my favorite, looking stunning.  what a supermodel figure.   To be objective and unbiased, this performancce did give a good impression to American.    As a Kpop supporter and none to hate in Kpop,  a job well done.

Guest PinkBlood

The whole thing still feels unreal. Seeing them on the same stage as Bill Murray and Dave Letterman.

I will never have imagined , the nine teenage girls debuting in 2007 will one day, perform on a US prime time TV show to millions of people.

I guess SNSD somehow make miracles and achieve dreams that they dare to dream about.

These girls make me feel proud to be a Sone.

Guest shadow08

Wow.. the girls definitely exceeded my expectations tonight!!

The dance break that started with Sooyoung was REALLY REALLY cool! Loved it!!

The only thing that I didn't like about it was that I wished it had less backtrack vocals --> especially for Taeyeon b/c we all know she doesn't need them. In her Korean live performances she had absolutely none for the high parts.

Guest minigakkun

OMG! I loved the performance! It was awesome! I loved their swagger!!! I hope they perform tomorrow on Live with Kelly and Tayeon has the pink extensions. She looks so cute and cool like that. I can't wait for Live with Kelly. I don't really like "The Boys" but I'm going to buy it anyway to support the girls. *goes to best buy*

Guest l3aKa_poonZ

OMG!!! just saw the performance!!!!!!

the girls' got SWAG!!!! OMG~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *cannot contain happiness*

it was absolutely speechless!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

i loved the remix and the dance breaks were awesome!!!

well done girls!!

*looking forward to Live with Kelly*

------------

Live with Kelly-SNSD's Fans

cr; uploader

it's here~!!!!

The Boys on Live with Kelly

소녀시대 - The Boys

cr; uploader

hopefully the HQ version will be out soon ^^

Guest l3aKa_poonZ

^ i don't think you should take "twitter" comments too seriously

same thing with YT comments

just enjoy the performances 'cause i think the girls did great

i could not careless what they think B)

120201 Girls' Generation - The Boys & Interview On Live With Kelly

cr; uploader

5e4da2ac4ce411e1abb01231381b65e3_7.jpg

“GG!! With the newest GG member? Lol #livewithkelly @GirlsGeneration”

First time posting here! (non-Sone, but neutral :ph34r: )

They just finished their performance on Live with Kelly. So I thought I'd pop in and give some Cliff-Notes, so to speak (hope that's okay).

It's funny 'cause I normally watch Live in the mornings when I can and I've been a kpop fan for years so it was cool seeing them on the show. I saw the Letterman performance on youtube this morning before I watched Live and there were some notable differences. Letterman's performance was longer (I was surprised at how long it was actually) but Kelly and Howie interviewed them afterwards (the performers on this show normally get some kind of interview). Kelly's nice and Howie's funny so I knew that the girls would be comfortable. Live's stage was roomier and there were vocal fanboys singing and chanting along. Most of the fans were outside it seems, but they did do a camera shot of them and the bus. Tiffany did most of the talking and Jessica chimed in too I think. It was a fun and light-hearted interview. The hosts complimented them quite a bit. I think you guys would enjoy watching it. :)