少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

I am soooo in love with all the songs! omg! i want to spazz about SNSD soo much but i am at a loss for words lol

i don't what song i'm looking forward to the most. I can't wait for the whole album.

Amazing job...dare i say it sounds like the japanese album might be a teenzy bit better than their korean one???

loved how they ended the teaser with jessica's beautiful adlib...

Guest silent_scream

GIRLS' GENERATION JAPAN 1st ALBUM Trailer  

^ If you click the description button you will see this:

♬ [ALBUM Release] June 1, 2011

♪ For more Information : http://www.girls-generation.jp/ [Official web site]

▷ ALBUM

GIRLS' GENERATION JAPAN 1st ALBUM 「Girls' Generation」

▷ Trailer List

∙ MR.TAXI

∙ GENIE

∙ BAD GIRL

∙ HOOT

∙ you-aholic

∙ Beautiful Stranger

∙ Run Devil Run

∙ THE GREAT ESCAPE

∙ I'm In Love With The HERO

∙ Gee

∙ Let It Rain

∙ BORN TO BE A LADY

Some .swf cuts from Bestiz

I personally love Let It Rain & Born To Be A Lady

& the way MR. TAXI was remixed in the video clip sounds really good! "Taxi! Taxi! YO! Tsuitekoreruno~!"

11 days to go before the Japan Arena Tour kick-off (5/31)!!! :w00t:

i hope sm didnt dissapoint me this time,well the new songs kinda good but that just teaser

some of my friend in twitter said its not jpop type of songs/more like american pop (well i cant judge or agreed with them

because the teaser just a few seconds)

well mr taxi isnt jpop because they only changed the lyrics into japanese from a english/american songs and

not changed the instrument either,jpop have some kinda unique tunes for my perspective,im not pro but

i know jpop song style,and i hoped none of the new song is just remake /sm buy a foreign song and translated to japanese

please real japanese composer make a new song (real japan song) for them.

i seen tvxq and boa or kara they have a great jpop songs,so i wish snsd have one too.

btw i liked bad girl,youaholic and let it rain

Guest cantthinkofaname

i hope sm didnt dissapoint me this time,well the new songs kinda good but that just teaser

some of my friend in twitter said its not jpop type of songs/more like american pop (well i cant judge or agreed with them

well mr taxi isnt jpop because they only changed the lyrics into japanese from a english/american songs and

not changed the instrument either,jpop have some kinda unique tunes for my perspective,im not pro but

i know jpop song style,and i hoped none of the new song is just remake /sm buy a foreign song and translated to japanese

i seen tvxq and boa or kara they have a great jpop songs,so i wish snsd have one too.

I honestly don't know what people would call a song "jpop" or a song "not jpop enough" because when I listen to these previews, it reminds me of what Avex Japanese artistes would sing. Koda Kumi, Ayumi Hamasaki, Namie Amuro, etc. Sometimes it's nice to venture out of the popular jpop groups and find out the ones who are underrated and see what kind of songs their beats are.

Guest tantungnam

i'm not a big fan of jpop but i do listen to them once in a while and i see nothing wrong w/ the girls' songs. Probably just me but you can tell the beats are different than the mainstream us pop nowadays.

Guest ninyaah

I don't listen to Japanese music that much, but these songs sound very "J-Pop" to me. If the teasers can be trusted this time - since they tend to differ from the actual song - I'm liking what I've heard so far. The songs are quite different from their Korean releases, and this is a nice change from what they usually do. you-aholic, Let It Rain and Born To Be A Lady are the ones that are stuck in my head right now. I'm very excited for this album because, sadly, their Korean albums haven't been doing it for me.

Guest silent_scream

Girls' Generation Announcement Causes Group To Trend On Twitter

6888-mon0dlp64h.jpg

An announcement that Girls' Generation would be releasing their first teaser tomorrow for their new Japanese album has cause the group to become a trending topic worldwide.

Korea's hottest girl group Girls' Generation announced May 16th that they would be releasing their first Japanese album "Girls' Generation" on June 1st. Today the group has announced the first teaser for the album will be released tomorrow, May 21st.

The announcement of the teaser has caused buzz worldwide. Soon after the teaser was announced, "Girls'Generation" quickly became a trending topic on Twitter worldwide. The trending topic peaked as the 4th most talked about topic on Twitter, showing netizens' excitement over the new release.

6888-ecoxnpg95a.jpg

Source: http://www.jpopasia....tter::6888.html

:lol:

Guest chen.ming

Who cares what kind of music it is, it's SNSD music. All I care is that it sounds friggin amazing and I am absolutely PUMPED.

Who cares what kind of music it is, it's SNSD music. All I care is that it sounds friggin amazing and I am absolutely PUMPED.

thanks chen.ming!

exactly what i wanted to say ^_^

For me, it could of been of  any kind of pop and i'll still love it! 

:wub:SNSD

Guest smurfette_pat

110511 SNSD Jessica @ World Public TV (INPUT) Seoul Conference Concert

withsosi19.jpg

withsosi03.th.jpg withsosi04.th.jpg withsosi05.th.jpg withsosi06.th.jpg

withsosi07.th.jpg withsosi08.th.jpg withsosi09.th.jpg withsosi10.th.jpg

withsosi11.th.jpg withsosi12.th.jpg withsosi13.th.jpg withsosi14.th.jpg

withsosi15.th.jpg withsosi16.th.jpg withsosi17.th.jpg withsosi18.th.jpg

cr; as tagged, withsosi.com

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

110514 SNSD Jessica @ 2018 Pyeongchang Winter Olympics

top5w.jpg

top6n.jpg

top7f.jpg

cr; as tagged, topstarnews.net

OMG, dying, gone, dead, buried, cremated etc. etc. The teaser has made me so hyped up for their japanese album <3333. I know my post has probably been said many times before, but I couldn't contain my exitement. When I first saw the teaser, I was like wth is going on, my eyes starting going funny too. And then I listened and even though it's just a preview I love the songs already. I'd pre-order the album if I could but I'm broke at the moment so I'll have to wait T_T. The girls look absolutely stunning on the album cover. haha, rereading this, my post is so incoherent.  

Guest basma

arabic Famous Magazine "rotana" tallk about snsd and their arab fans

arab fans talked a bout How the girls are a good image even the Arab community And about the Family relationship between the members of snsd and how it is positive impact on the arab fans and it also talked about all kpop star

302514029.jpg?w=490&h=678

Guest 2uss

aaaaaaaaahhhhh

:w00t: I can't wait for the album to come out!!

I've been listening to the teaser on repeat non-stop the past hour or so :sweatingbullets:

SONEs believe in 9

~ always ~

♥ 김태연 정수연 이순규 황미영 김효연 권유리 최수영 임윤아 서주현 ♥

encorecomplete.jpg

Guest silent_scream

Btw, kinda random but for those who are interested, you can watch Sooyoung's movie (Hello Schoolgirl) with Engsubs here:

[ENG SUB] Hello Schoolgirl (2008)

Part 1/12: http://www.youtube.c...h?v=ohObrGj1ubM

The rest of parts on the channel~

1292316769685377_large.jpg

1292316804875263_large.jpg

Hello, Schoolgirl is a 2008 South Korean film. Adapted from a popular webcomic by Kang Full.

Related stories about Kang Full & Sooyoung:

[COMIC] Kangfull's comic about how he met Sooyoung

[04.13.11] Sooyoung and Famous Manhwa Author Are 'Best Friends'

Guest always_fany9

Idol Chart Show (personal income) SNSD Yoona - 12 Place

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZG61awniSY&feature=player_embedded

Why yoona's rank is low, I think she should be higher than that, and what about the other girls, they have a lot of big brand cfs.

Why our girls not on the list. Does SM take most of our girls revenue?

I really wanna know how much money do they get? I saw other ranking, do they really get that much money from writing a song or acting in a drama?

I thought CF would make the most money. And our like has a lot of CFs since the begining of the year, Intel Asia- newspaper said they got several million dollars,

Dior, Spao, Vita500, Innisfree, Clean and clear, a-solution, E-ma, Woogjin Coway, Domina Pizza, Daum, Gubne Chicken, Samsung China,Lipton.

They did loads of CF, do they really get what they deserve?

I'm really curious about this, and people said our girls got a lot of money. But why I see a lot of chart SM artists are ranked behind?

Can anyone explain this???? Consider how popular our girls is in Korea, it doesn't make sense for me. Or that chart is not legit?

Guest HyperionZ

Idol Chart Show (personal income) SNSD Yoona - 12 Place

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZG61awniSY&feature=player_embedded

Why yoona's rank is low, I think she should be higher than that, and what about the other girls, they have a lot of big brand cfs.

Why our girls not on the list.  Does SM take most of our girls revenue?

I really wanna know how much money do they get? I saw other ranking, do they really get that much money from writing a song or acting in a drama?

I thought CF would make the most money. And our like has a lot of CFs since the begining of the year, Intel Asia- newspaper said they got several million dollars,

Dior, Spao, Vita500, Innisfree, Clean and clear, a-solution, E-ma, Woogjin Coway, Domina Pizza, Daum, Gubne Chicken, Samsung China,Lipton.

They did loads  of CF, do they really get what they deserve?

I'm really curious about this, and people said our girls got a lot of money. But why I see a lot of chart SM artists are ranked behind?

Can anyone explain this????  Consider how popular our girls is in Korea, it doesn't make sense for me. Or that chart is not legit?

Well, I don't know how they are getting the revenue of all these artists from, but I would think because SNSD is 9 members, that profit is split into 9. Again, just a guess and not entirely sure.

Guest Preaw2007

^^

^^

I was wondering the same thing...why was only yoona on the list.(i was expecting her rank would be highter then that) even yonghwa is highter then the rest of SNSD..how come ? ....that doenst make sense at all..because our girls...have a lot of CFand stuff..are their income really that low -.- I would sue SM then ..damn it. ..