少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

Guest zhai

Snsd can take on anyone who will comeback against them. Korean public anticipation is really high this them.

Give them a bop , and even bigbang won't stand a chance

interestingggg

From IG today.

Yuri

TaeYeon ; i noticed in the 2nd one theres a bit of red hair at the end? prob extensions or something?

HyoYeon

i honestly first though it was a wooden banana....then realized it was a chunk of her hair.... LOL!

Edited by TRaNz
  • Like 1

Seohyun is definitely wearing a wig, it's too thick in some places. She's known to wear them in order to hide her hair. Someone said rumor has it that Seo went ginger & cut her hair so I'm wondering what she's hiding. 

AAHHHHHH i kneww i oculd count on you for accurate info...Seeee, you called it =P

Fresh from Seo's IG =D

I just watched the emotional video, since I already knew what that they were going to be sad moments, I told myself that since I usually don't cry, I won't cry. But I started choking up at #3. I really cried with the mom parts. I did a little research on Tiffany and Yoona's mom, my heart just broke and now I can't really stop crying, especially since I can relate to them, particularly Yoona. :)  Both girls are doing so great with their careers and their lives. Tiff, your mom is so proud of you and will always be with you <3. Yoona, you are always loved, especially by your dad :) 

Yes i think Sunny is also always prettttyyy, but this one just came up on insta.....and just.......gorgeoussss

Soo Young

I swear these girls keep changing their hairsyles/colors soooo quick. hahahahah

11535913_809846292446029_753956528392561

Tiff chillaxing with Taaeeee

Edited by TRaNz

if these girls are filming this MV with little clothing/showing lots of skin since its a summer release and its in thailand beach side.....im going to need paramedics on standby. HAHAHAHAHA

Since it seems like Tiffany is the only one with unchanged hair style, have you heard of anything that she may change it? or is it staying as is? i prefer her hair like as is. its perfectly prettttttyyyy.

Oh My God......i think im going to collapse when the MV is out....can already forsee sexyness everywheerreeeee...umphhh

Never knew Tiffany had a tattoo there under her arm on the side rib....wouldnt mind a closer look  ;)

Hyoooooo