少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

Guest adikkeluangman

“Roommate 2″ Members Show Each Other Their Childhood Pictures

On the November 2 episode of the SBS house-sharing variety show “Roommate 2,” the cast sat down to talk, eat, and share a bit of their past with each other.
B1brDt9CQAA6Jq5.jpg

The members of “Roommate 2″ include Bae Jong Ok, Park Joon Hyung, Otani Ryohei, Lee Gook Joo, Girls’ Generation‘s Sunny, GOT7‘s Jackson, Kara‘s Heo Young Ji, After School‘s Nana, Lee Dong Wook, Seo Kang Joon, Jo Se Ho, and Park Min Woo.
The show didn’t show spend time on everyone’s childhood pictures, focusing on more of the funny ones. Lee Gook Joo surprised fellow roommates with her childhood pic that shows that she hasn’t changed at all. The roommates made fun of Lee Dong Wook for looking old despite being only 17 in one picture and for looking so mad in another. The roommates also couldn’t contain their surprise at Park Joon Hyung’s hair when he was a high schooler in the U.S. 
http://www.soompi.com/2014/11/02/roommate-2-members-show-each-other-their-childhood-pictures/
-----Lee Soon Jae Wants Girls’ Generation’s Sunny to Get Married, Asks If Lee Seo Jin Still Contacts Her
On the November 2 broadcast of SBS’ variety program “Roommate Season 2,” senior actor Lee Soon Jae paid a visit to the ‘Roommate’ house to spend time with the cast members.
lee-soon-jae-sunny.jpg

Lee Soon Jae is close with Girls’ Generation member Sunny after first meeting through tvN’s “Grandpas Over Flowers,” and the two of them maintained their close relationship even after coming back from vacation and filming the show.
During his visit, Lee Soon Jae asked Sunny a number of playful questions that caught her off guard, such as, “You’re no longer ‘Girls’ Generation’ but ‘Women’s Generation,’ right?” and “You’re at that age [to get married]. Does Lee Seo Jin not contact you anymore?”, displaying their family-like closeness.
In response to the actor’s unexpected questions, Sunny said, “Until when are you going to ask that? There’s almost a 20-year age difference between us (Sunny and Lee Seo Jin),” laughing as she was unable to hide her flustered state. Lee Son Jae replied, “Age gaps are nothing these days,” causing Sunny and Bae Jong Ok to burst into laughter.
http://www.soompi.com/2014/11/02/lee-soon-jae-wants-girls-generations-sunny-to-get-married-asks-if-lee-seo-jin-still-contacts-her/

So from Yuri's insta pics, i was curious to see wat the rest of her outfit was like...hehehe ;)

so i found this on the SMTOWN website.....

so in conclusion...Yuri's outfit.....Seeeexxxyyyyyyyyy!!!!.......*happyinpants* =P

p19624b0cv4tp1u71911mf5mjm6.jpg

p19624b0cv1cfd14ov12arsc019ucg.jpg

LavelyShai said: So Taeyeon went on an unfollowing spree today and stopped following a whole bunch of people that includes Wooyoung, Jo Kwon, and all of EXO. This leaves her followers list to all her members (who are on IG), Rino, a stylist, & Heechul. Although all people focused on what the fact that she's no longer following Baekhyun, never mind the obvious fact that she stopped following his members and many others too. They said it was 27 people total. Someone on Twitter said that she originally posted a pic of Chen, but his fangirls went on attack mode so she unfollowed all of EXO+many others. If that's what happened then I don't blame her. 

pls help me i really want to watch the tts show on dailymotion but i can;t find any videos. huhu. the user Stella Lee doesnt have it anymore yet there are comments there that they've watched it full. pls. help me if you know links in dailymotion. i want to download it also. thanks a lot!

LavelyShai said: TRaNz said: LavelyShai said: So Taeyeon went on an unfollowing spree today and stopped following a whole bunch of people that includes Wooyoung, Jo Kwon, and all of EXO. This leaves her followers list to all her members (who are on IG), Rino, a stylist, & Heechul. Although all people focused on what the fact that she's no longer following Baekhyun, never mind the obvious fact that she stopped following his members and many others too. They said it was 27 people total. Someone on Twitter said that she originally posted a pic of Chen, but his fangirls went on attack mode so she unfollowed all of EXO+many others. If that's what happened then I don't blame her. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest dongbang_x3

I loved Into The New World Ballad Ver. The performance brought tears to my eyes. This year has been a rough year for the girls and I'm glad to see that sones stood by their side through the rough times =) SNSD stay strong!