少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

Guest thinkerbell9

BLANC may comes into question of plagiarism as Jessica's fashion line displayed nearly 99% similarity with the internationally known D'Blanc brand, an Italian-made eye wear. The resemblance can be seen starting from the brand name, brand description (about BLANC) until the sunglasses design, the only BLANC product that available currently.

Furthermore, this rumor strongly supported by the fact that she has no background in fashion design industry and would like to use BLANC as her portfolio to enroll in Design Schools, at the United States.

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Jessica Jung Reveals Her True Feelings About Being Labelled An "Ice Queen"
Cr Koreaboo

Guest jammer25

LavelyShai said: I read on Twitter than Jessica wants to return to the group, but SM & the others are opposed to it. Not sure how true that is, but if it is then why? I know SM wouldn't want to ruin the group and agency even further by permanently keeping her out of SNSD, but why still keep her in the agency if you feel like she hasn't been prioritizing right? If you feel like she's not doing the group any good then why not have her leave SM altogether?
Edit: TTS won Music Bank #TTSHoller3rdWin 

jammer25 said: LavelyShai said: I read on Twitter than Jessica wants to return to the group, but SM & the others are opposed to it. Not sure how true that is, but if it is then why? I know SM wouldn't want to ruin the group and agency even further by permanently keeping her out of SNSD, but why still keep her in the agency if you feel like she hasn't been prioritizing right? If you feel like she's not doing the group any good then why not have her leave SM altogether?
Edit: TTS won Music Bank #TTSHoller3rdWin 

Guest jammer25

taaaaay said: I think it would be naive to think that SM would actually promote Jessica for other solo activities for the rest of her three year contract. If they do not repair their relationship, my guess is that SM will "punish" her and keep her status frozen unless she buys out of her contract. Also so that she cannot sign with other talent agencies. It's somewhat similar to what CAA or other top Hollywood agencies do when they sign a new talent that is threatening to their clients and bury them. 
I would love a continuation of Jessica and Krystal's reality series, but that's obviously up in the air right now. 
Edit: Also I wonder who the next person to leave SM will be lol 

@LavelyShai 
I would love if SM and Jessica could reach an agreement and take Jessica back into SNSD (it's like two more years anyways...). Blanc could release F/W 2014 (since it's too late to delay) but skip S/S 2015 so they could focus on SNSD's supposed comeback in early 2015. But yeah, super unlikely. Kibum, The Grace, even Zhang Liyin (throughout her eight year career) have barely done anything so I wouldn't be surprised if Jessica worked on nothing besides Blanc. I also highly doubt that Jessica will get to release a solo album.
And yup, rumors are saying Luhan will post a statement on Sunday. I barely know anything about EXO besides that Kris left. I wonder if EXO-M will dissolve after this since there will only be one Chinese member remaining. 

I am just glad this thread is calming discussing all the possibilities.I have seen emotional outbursts and petition and all and I just dont like that kind of shipping.

I really dont think SM will have a press con to talk about this, because then they will have to explain the reasons for letting J go which may expose her to more criticism. Its not good for any parties involved.
Its a tough time.

Guest nth2tell

I have seen in 1 forum where they discussed about the possibility of conflict of interest between Jessica and SM and it sounds quite reasonable. (not necessary true, everything we read now is just speculation)
It's about BLANC early launch that's in conflict with SM. There's 1 contradicting point in Jess and SM statements in which Jess said she's got the permission to continue the business while SM said there're not enough negotiation. So, it sounds like they have not reached full mutual agreement for launching BLANC yet. There's definitely a missing piece of information between 16 and 29 Sep where thing turned upside down here and some people speculate that Jess biz pissed SM investors off and that it violated the company rule (which is different from the SM contract.). For example, if investors would like to promote their clothing brands through snsd, it's gonna be a headache because they can't do it with Jessica around having her own brand and  advertise another brand. In that case, the shareholder can claim that snsd disobey the company rule and dismiss the whole group. Even it sounds a little absurd to me with the possibility of snsd be disbanded because of Jess, it's still quite possible when think that snsd will be around just a few more years and will not bring much more income to the company anyway. And if the shareholder can't earn money through snsd, then the snsd is pretty much useless for them.

Guest jammer25

@nth2tell
That certainly could be a possibility. Who knows how much money SNSD brings in terms of clothing and accessory endorsements/sponsorships, though I imagine it is significant enough. However, SM had to know that BLANC was a conflict of interest from the beginning. And they knew BLANC was in the works since last year, so in Jessica's new 3-year contract they could have stipulated that she couldn't launch until a certain date. Though if that were true, they could have said that Jessica breached her contract in their official statement.

Maybe they underestimated how independent Jessica was, and how much she wanted to move on from SNSD. Perhaps Tyler Kwon was the wild card that really swayed things. I still wonder what exactly had to happen for the decision to remove her from the group to be so sudden...though we will likely never know the real reason.

Guest miavmiav

@LavelyShaiAfter reading that I am just... speechless. Wow. Some of the things we kinda have addressed already in this thread, but I am just deeply surprised by how much deeper this actually is in reality. 

Guest nth2tell

@jammer25 The key here is not the launching itself. It's the time she launched it. From what I remember, she launched the business before renewal of the contract. So, any violation should have been taken care of before the signing. Therefore, the breach of contract seems unlikely. But remember, she did not get kick out from SM, she's got removed from snsd (ok, see it as a position in a company). If there's any employee rule states that the employee can be removed from the position anytime by '...someone who has power...', then it's likely that Jess pissed some authority off with her launching of business ahead of time.

Guest danielle92

taaaaay

said: @LavelyShai 

I would love if SM and Jessica could reach an agreement and take Jessica back into SNSD (it's like two more years anyways...). 

Guest miavmiav

LavelyShai said:
According to another K-Sone, it basically says the same thing except SNSD didn't kick her out and she left on her. This fan states (again, K-Sones tend to know more than us and this person apparently has a very good track record of being right) that the members gave Jessica until the 28th to come back (this supports the story that she was gone for a while) to practice for the fan meet and if she didn't return by then they wouldn't let her work with them since she's been missing quite a few practices for the fan meet. She didn't come back until the day of, remember she supposedly rushed back to attend it, she said this in her post/statement.According to this fan, it's hard to say they kicked her out when she was the one who didn't contact them the entire time she was in NYC and said they had to contact her only through her official statement. So basically this supports the other rumors & fan accounts saying she left in the middle of their discussions about the group and seemingly didn't care enough to return to give herself more than enough time to practice. Supposedly they're also learning to choreography since we're suppose to get a comeback early 2015 so this begs the question: IF she really did miss a lot bts things, has she missed practice for the new album? Her vocals are on it since it's suppose to be finished. 
Disclaimer: I am NOT saying I believe any of this, it just seems very plausible since I have yet to see any theories to support why her exit was unjustifiable or she didn't see this coming. SM's statement never threw her under the bus and it pretty much reiterated what the reports were saying all along. There have been sites that have people posting just to spew their hate on the 8 members and supposed ot8 stans or hate on Jessica & her stans. I have yet to see anyone really being logical about all of this. It's almost as if you post something that isn't completely in Sica's favor then you're automatically an ot8 stan which doesn't make any sense. I love Jessica and will always be a fan of hers so I don't want anyone to think otherwise. 
There's also this video of them performing Mr. Mr. at SMTown Live in Tokyo where the music cuts off during Jessica's part (Sunny is actually singing it) and fans are saying that it's a sign Jessica needs to come back lol I want her back, but there's been performances where the music cut off and she was there. Hopefully this silence means they're working on it. 

Guest jammer25

@nth2tell
Gotcha, thanks for the clarification. I guess my thinking is that SM could have put something in the new contract about how much work Jessica could do on BLANC vs. SNSD activities. Perhaps stipulated penalties if she missed a certain amount of SNSD events due to BLANC-related stuff. But who knows, maybe they did actually give her some leeway for the business and Jessica took advantage of it too far. (In which case, I could definitely see SM "freeze" her as a lesson to other idols and artists if Jessica doesn't come back.) Like I mentioned earlier, I think Jessica might have bitten off more than she could chew as far as making business moves against SM's wishes.

@LavelyShai
I haven't wanted to admit it, but more and more it seems like things are against Jessica as far as a lack of compromise and communication. I won't make a final judgment based on that, it just seems like a lot of the possibilities point that way. Initially when this whole thing came out, I never really blamed the girls for supposedly making her choose - I thought it was either SM playing hardball or something like that. But now, I don't know - it seems that there were genuine, justified worries about Jessica's commitment to SNSD. I get that she has wanted to go off on her own for a while now, but I just can't see her discarding a lifetime of sisterhood over this. At least not of her own volition (i.e., Tyler Kwon).

Guest adikkeluangman

Members of TaeTiSeo Reveal Which Songwriters They Would Ask to Write a Song for Them
BzFMWUHCIAAc4r5.png

On the latest episode of “Yoo Hee Yeol’s Sketchbook,” TaeTiSeo made a guest appearance. The girls were asked, “Who outside of SM would you want to write your songs?” To this, the girls all had different responses.
Seohyun replied, “I would like to receive a song from Park Jin Young. We already talked about this amongst ourselves. I think his songs have a different feel from ours.” She continued, “I really love the JYP style. So I would like to receive a song from him one day.”
Tiffany said that she wants a song from YG’s Teddy.
Taeyeon, on the other hand, responded, “I want a song from Yoon Jong Shin. I personally really like his vocals as well as the style of his songs. I especially love his vocals.” It was later reported that Yoon Jong Shin responded to this love call with a message on Twitter, “Taeyeon, give me your email.”
What do you guys think of their choices?
http://www.soompi.com/2014/10/03/members-of-taetiseo-reveal-which-songwriters-they-would-ask-to-write-a-song-for-them/
Just realized that JYP never wrote any song for SM artist before. I knew he produced song for YG artist.