少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

Guest HyperionZ

Is there a limit on how many times you can win in MBC Champion?

I have no idea really. I never really heard or followed Music Champion until TTS went on them.

Guest jajjang.myunn

120517 Seohyun on the phone with someone on World IT show

http://youtu.be/EJSdEN4zms4

(Credit: uploader)

I'm pretty sure that's her idol or someone she looks up to. The UN secretary. I think that's it.

Guest Tetsuya9

120525 Taeyeon Tiffany Seohyun @ Twinkle Fansigning Event Fantaken Pictures + Download

Click to enlarge

or you can download it at the link above, Total 41P

15.jpg

aah8H5e9.jpg aaeySdc1.jpg aayiwpoR.jpg aamJaUl8.jpg aaiS664Z.jpg aarj1vCL.jpg aaxDhweZ.jpg aappCHKl.jpg aagpoxrw.jpg aaqLC0Ew.jpg aadlYaLM.jpg aalrZ5wE.jpg aasnnRf9.jpg aary2UnE.jpg aanh4URJ.jpg aadcZqNf.jpg aawyMIeF.jpg aahcyxy8.jpg aambmDkA.jpg aalG1o5H.jpg aarna8Wx.jpg aamIZZ7J.jpg aaynBhc9.jpg aaw2FSrA.jpg aadDdf0k.jpg aalQnQ4R.jpg aauEYvAp.jpg aazZLhqC.jpg aamZHen5.jpg aaue8WpE.jpg aatPS7Ml.jpg aarvm6di.jpg aafdtYlP.jpg aajAix2n.jpg aaifiUmy.jpg aab9PB8v.jpg aayE2f5K.jpg aanYWQZ7.jpg aaxi9uRi.jpg aanEpSlU.jpg aayt5CH2.jpg

Credits : sosiz ll thestephi ll weibo ll tagged ll Tetsuya [sONEms.net]

Guest happy go lucky

The photo collection(s) from the fansign event are absolutely beautiful, thanks so much for the post!

[MOD POST]

What do you guys think of the new layout? :) If you encounter any problems in this thread, or any of the other SNSD threads, let me know!

In addition, I'm sure a lot of you are already following our soompi SNSD account on twitter, found here: twitter/com/soompiSNSD - but if you haven't yet, please do! However this isn't merely a plug, is there anyone who would like to help maintain the twitter account?

The idea is to promote as many awesome posts we have here as possible, as well as keep fellow sones updated on twitter which is much easier to access for some on a more consistent basis (i.e. I check twitter on my phone almost non-stop, even at work!). IF you are interested in helping out, please send me a PM and we can chat about what you can do to help us grow our soompi sone community. Thanks!

Guest shinhdeplol

Girls’ Generation’s Hyoyeon displays her sensual charm for latest performance on ‘Dancing With The Stars 2′

ul1fA.jpg

Girls’ Generation‘s Hyoyeon once again dazzled viewers with another flawless performance on MBC‘s ‘Dancing With The Stars 2‘.

On the May 25th broadcast of ‘Dancing With the Stars 2′, Hyoyeon sent a video message to her partner saying, “I am practicing really hard, watching the videos. I will be sure to show you my best moves.”

Looking lovely in a pink dress, Hyoyeon showcased her more sensual charms and perfectly pulled off the sexy Roomba dance. Her teamwork with her partner seemed to progress each week, and their chemistry earned the praise of the audience members.

Judge Song Seung Hwan remarked, “You guys work better together each week,” and gave them a 6. Alex Kim told them, “If you work just a bit harder, you can create an even more fantastic Roomba dance,” giving them a 7, while Kim Joo Won who told them she liked their appropriate facial expressions also gave them a 7.

The performance

Source & Image: Newsen via Nate

Taken from: ALLKPOP

Guest HyperionZ

Just wanted to say congrats to the girls for winning their 3rd straight on Music Bank. When this subunit was announced, and looking at the future comebacks, I was thinking they would do well, but probably win for the first 2 weeks. I'm glad that many people like

Guest HyperionZ

Hmm, is there an edit button with the new updates? can't seem to find a button to edit my post. Either way. I hope the girls get as much rest once they all finish their individual activities, because they will be right back out there promoting in Japan so after it looks like.

Guest PinkBlood

Congratulations ! Triple wins on music bank. M countdown and show champion. Now all TaeTiSeo needs is another win on inkigayo!

And good job by Hyoyeon on DWTS. That is one hot performance, and she has little time to prepare too.

Great!