少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

I don't even care about what anyone else has to negatively say about this. I am loving it already. I just hope the whole song sounds just as amazing as this little teaser. I love the vocals, and they weren't kidding when it was hinted that there is a track reminiscent of Lady Marmalade. Omg hurry up and turn the 29th alksdjlfaks;ldfkj

Guest HyperionZ

I don't even care about what anyone else has to negatively say about this. I am loving it already. I just hope the whole song sounds just as amazing as this little teaser. I love the vocals, and they weren't kidding when it was hinted that there is a track reminiscent of Lady Marmalade. Omg hurry up and turn the 29th alksdjlfaks;ldfkj

I agree. Its definitely better than some thought and the vocals were outstanding. I can't wait for the next teaser and the full song w/ MV. People thought the teaser pics were what the concept would be, but its what SM has been doing, trolling people with something different from what they originally put out.

Guest -quiescent

I'm so excited for Hyoyeon! OMG she's gonna ROCK it! Best of luck to Hyoraengi <33

And the TaeTiSeo teasers are brilliant! XD Taeyeon looks dead gorgeous! Fany and Seohyun look pretty too of course~ The vocals seem very strong and I'm liking the sound of it A LOT :D

Guest LittlePinky82

I don't really like the idea of sub units, in fact all the while I don't like sub units at all. I find it a waste of time for the fans, as the company just wants to churn out more money. Usually companies that make sub units from a group = expand their individual popularity. But for this case it's totally different, since each of the members are already seriously popular I don't see why the need to do that. 

It all comes down to money I guess.

It just depends on the group I think. Sometimes they really want to do it. I remember when SS501 had a subunit group. When they did it the guys who weren't in the group were all busy with things and I guess the guys in the subunit group thought it would be a good time to do it. I don't remember how popular SS501 was at the time with their subunit group but they did sing for the BOF soundtrack so I dunno if they were already popular or if the soundtrack helped them. But I agree right now GG is in a place where they have the general public and their own large fan base. Everyone is doing their own thing so it seems to be a good time. I'd say it was about money and popularity if this was earlier on.  There's always going to be those fans who buy everything of their favorite group whether there's a subunit or not. Remember SM does those repackages and such too. 

Love Sooyoung's Claire pictures. 

I heard the teaser for "Twinkle" and like the sound of it from the short teaser. 

So wanna see "Love Rain." But going to wait until I'm done with this term next Monday and then I can spend all the time I want catching up on the show and starting it. Love the pictures from the show! 

I think Hyoyeon is great for "Dancing with the Stars." Can't wait to see her on there!

I like the list for the songs on the subunit group cd. And yes the song "Twinkle" sounds great so far. I like the powerful vocals and the music to go along with it. It all matches well so far.

Guest kayana20

I rarely spazz here anymore because I go crazy over the girls on facebook and in the real world or any site I can gush over them at.I absolutely love the concept behind twinkle because it sheds their goody /sexy image and creates a stylish,futuristic, and daring style,theme, and song. If they are switching the sub-unit's too that is very smart because I hope they explore each girls style too. TaeTiSeo look so cool and I see nothing wrong with SM making more money with them since the girls probably are tired of the same style and want to try something new. the concept looks like it was inspired by Japan and the Harajuku styling and just stuns you when you see it because you cannot believe Seohyun would actually wear some of the stuff she has on. Nothing Taefany does shocks us anymore those 2 are like chameleons they have so many styles, looks, and ideas it astounds us sometimes.They also have 3 of the best voices in many fans eyes. I don't have any idea just saying what I hear from many because I love all 9 equally. What will be the hook that makes us love twinkle and who will stand out or draw us in. I will be buying all copies because I am so happy the girls are having a comeback and the teaser looks hot.

My anniversary for being a Sone is coming up and I must say for the last 2 months after the Best Buy fiasco I was upset because I felt I didn't belong as a Sone then realized no I just have to know we all want to met the girls.Those who find out and want to go the most make sure they do and those who don't have the chance like me need to work harder at making chances to meet them regardless of how hard it is.Sone Hwaiting I will stand by them now for 51/2 years strong soon and know it's the best decision I could have ever made loving the Power of 9. Each girl reflects one of us as a Sone and they all are their own person who speak to us. I know we all are happy with any and all success they are experiencing separately and bless them for many more to come.

Taeyeon you are the OSTsong and your songs touch me. it's like goosebumps affect when she sings because she just touches you with the heartwrenching love she feels whether it's alive or lost. Keep up the good work!

Tiffany thank goodness you made another OST the song jut makes me look at love differently and just think how much i can love someone.I also am so happy from the success she had with fame and can see that old confidence reblooming after all the achievements they keep making. I do hope you make a cute rap song one day too the way you do it is fierce.

Seohyun maknae why do you keep amazing me?So innocent but you just convey it all in the singing.I know the Cf's and Ost's should make you more open but you just are so focused and humble . The talent that keeps coming out is not surprising to us but hope everyone starts recognizing the talent that you have had for so long.

Jessica love all her modeling shoots and her interest in fashion. I hope to see her do her own line of anything someday and to keep do modeling ads because she always conveys what she sells.

Sunny just keep doing what your doing which your own thing. we know you are good at what you do and it's impossible to box you in one category.Sunshiners love you!

Yoona no one cares about ratings for Love rain because obviously that is the work of people not giving such a phenomenal drama a chance.The acting is heartfelt and so amazing. i have always been a fan of the acting and soon everyone else will be too. You are not the face for nothing because you always continually surprise us and make us laugh.

Yuri what sexiness and I love that you got your first role in fashion King. The acting is amazing but the writing is a waste for your talent. Keep selling what they give you though because now everyone knows she has talent and is about more than being the dance, singer, model,and sexy one. She is a triple threat with more talent that we all know about now.

Sooyoung yay finally we have you coming back too. I never am surprised by your magazine shoots because you look like your stepping out of one everytime we see you.Well now we will have even more opportunities for it since you are coming back to the drama world.I am so excited and many others too.It's the Sooyoung effect coming at you.

Hyoyeon yay you just keep getting what you deserve. Dancing with the Stars is you. I know it's been a struggle but for a while now it's been a turnaround and everyone got to know the real you.Can i cry a little and say you are one of my favorites because you say a lot and do a lot of what I feel as a struggling artist. Are you good enough, do you fit in,funny, your own person, and just keep showcasing why the dancing queen is more than just that. Your funny, a fashionista, and so smart and sensitive. :wub: :wub: Loves it!

I love the power of 9 and follow all they do even if I rarely talk .They keep growing up everyday and surprising us. I just hope us as Sones support them in all they do never judging and accepting that it's their lives .You have to learn that if you fall you can get right back up.I am going to be sticking around for the ride for however long it lasts.Shoujai Jidai Hwaiting!

Guest happy go lucky

Awesome spazz kayana... I miss more posts like this! Reminds me of how awesome the SONE community is, seriously so proud to be part of it - ultimately thanks to the girls :lol:

----

Only DAYS away from Twinkle... not even! Hypeeeee!! The teasers are just so... diva!

Guest -quiescent

Hyoyeon is too adorable for words! Her partner is quite cute too ;) but Hyo's hair and addictive smiles! Seriously! :wub:

Wish her all the best! Dancing Queen show the nation what you're made of!

Taeyeons performance: AMAZING. The epitome of perfection. Loved it!

The music video will be out in less than 2 hours! CAN'T FLIPPING WAIT! GAHHH

Its my birthday today (28th April) it's 2pm here in London and this will be an icing on the cake!

Let's trend #TaeTiSeoTWINKLE !!

^

The MV will be released on May 2nd, not today. Only 30 minutes until the release of full mini :D~~ Hope Twinkle can creat a storm in Korea :)

About the sub-unit, well it proves that SNSD now is too busy to prepare for their future promotion in Japan, EU, US(A) and Korea. In addition, each of them has solo activity which lasts long, it means if they come back at this time, maybe there will be a missing of some member and it can lead to an ineffective promotion since they're aiming to the global as a nine-girl group.

And I love the way SM named them as TaeTiSeo, not Angels, Wings, Fairies bla bla bla... and especially Roommate (JesTiSeo) like other sub-units. They're Girls Generation, their existence is 9 girls. Whichever sub-unit they're in, they'll always be Girls Generation, not an independent group which has their own name. No need to confuse everyone anymore.

Guest said_fujimoto

^

The MV will be released on May 2nd, not today. Only 30 minutes until the release of full mini :D~~ Hope Twinkle can creat a storm in Korea :)

then is it wrong???

Meanwhile, TaeTiSeo’s full music video for “Twinkle” will be released on April 29.

CR: Soompi

As earlier reported, the group’s upcoming mini-album “Twinkle“, along with the music video, will be released on May 2nd.

Cr: Allkpop

=================

And now, I want to fire all the ones who chose "Twinkle" as the title track.

Much worse than "The Boys", not catchy like "The Boys" did to me. But I'm glad that the song can show off their vocal.

Other tracks are good and that's all.