少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

Guest bettechai

GIRLS' GENERATION cover of MYX Magazine

SNSD in Mnet Music Awards 2011 in Singapore

tumblr_m2gc86OCJU1qhiuvjo2_500.jpg

tumblr_m2gc86OCJU1qhiuvjo1_250.jpg

tumblr_m2gc86OCJU1qhiuvjo3_250.jpg

tumblr_m2gc86OCJU1qhiuvjo4_250.jpg

COVER STORY : GIRLS GENERATION MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT!

tumblr_m2gc86OCJU1qhiuvjo5_250.jpgtumblr_m2gc86OCJU1qhiuvjo6_250.jpg

tumblr_m2gc86OCJU1qhiuvjo7_250.jpgtumblr_m2gc86OCJU1qhiuvjo8_250.jpg

tumblr_m2gc86OCJU1qhiuvjo9_250.jpgtumblr_m2gc86OCJU1qhiuvjo10_250.jpg

if you want to read the cover story just comment or message me so i can retype and post it here ... thank you

scanned and uploaded by : littlemisskpoper@tumblr.com

Guest meloncchii

"Anxious" doesn't fit Hyobaby at all :(

Soshified isn't working for me :(

Soshified is down right now.

Also, I feel like the word "anxious" does fit with Hyoyeon when reading her quote. I feel like they just picked the "strongest" word/overall emotion from their quotes on the poster.

Hyoyeon's is, "I didn't like how I performed for my audition so I bawled my eyes out."

Message by OnionTaker about Yourside:

YourSide [Pls RT] If you were affected by the fangoods order, CONTACT ME if you have not done already. We have around 70% of the victims covered but there are still thousands of dollars, yes thousands of dollars, to be returned to their rightful owners.

I can't make a strong case for this without you.

In fact, even this is *only* the people who paid with Paypal. We have absolutely no idea how much was done by straight bank transfer.

Send me a mention or send an e-mail through

admin [at] [my twitter username] [dot] com

My twitter username is oniontaker, just in case you missed it.

We are making slow but steady progress to resolving this issue. Please help SONE and do not miss out on what is rightfully yours, and do not allow a single penny to be left in the wrong hands.

Cr; @oniontaker

Guest mirabar

Regarding the YourSide matter

YourSide [Pls RT] If you were affected by the fangoods order, CONTACT ME if you have not done already. We have around 70% of the victims covered but there are still thousands of dollars, yes thousands of dollars, to be returned to their rightful owners.

I can't make a strong case for this without you.

In fact, even this is *only* the people who paid with Paypal. We have absolutely no idea how much was done by straight bank transfer.

Send me a mention or send an e-mail through

admin [at] [my twitter username] [dot] com

My twitter username is oniontaker, just in case you missed it.

We are making slow but steady progress to resolving this issue. Please help SONE and do not miss out on what is rightfully yours, and do not allow a single penny to be left in the wrong hands.

Guest LittlePinky82

Congrats to Sooyoung and Seohyun on their ost's! I'm looking forward to hearing them. I generally like their ost songs. 

I love the "I Am" pictures. 

And yeah what's with the Yourside thing? Hopefully, whatever it is, things get settled for everyone.

Guest ttsao0423

Congrats to Sooyoung and Seohyun on their ost's! I'm looking forward to hearing them. I generally like their ost songs. 

I love the "I Am" pictures. 

And yeah what's with the Yourside thing? Hopefully, whatever it is, things get settled for everyone.

Seohyun's ost is already released today!

Sooyoung's ost was a false rumor. Oh well, good luck on her drama~

Guest HyperionZ

Hmm no idea what this YourSide thing is about, but hope it gets sorted soon~

----

Girls' Generation Diary App released for both iOS and Android: http://www.facebook....216732611680045

YourSide is a korean fansite of Hyoyeon's. There was some problem with the fanordered photobooks people ordered from them.

Guest PinkBlood

Less than 2 hours till the 18th in Korea.

Lemme start the snowball rolling.

Happy birthday to our Ice princess , Jessica Jung Sooyeon!

Let all cucumbers disappear and may you have enough sleep for the next 12 months.

I hope you have a smooth year and receive lots of love.

And stay GorJess always!

Guest HyperionZ

Have to say a very Happy Birthday to the one and only Jessica Jung. To the one with the lovely voice that makes SONE swoon and her ice princess image that has slowly warmed up since debut. Please get a lot of rest and sleep, and enjoy your birthday with the other members, friends, and family. May SNSD continue to have a great 2012 year.

Guest awwimsosweet

Happy Birthday JESSICA!!! :)

I hope they release the sub-unit now I miss them so bad. CF's and individual activities doesn't do much for me

Anyway, a lot of people are wondering why the thread is so dead, I think they all migrated to Hallyu8.