少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

Oh no it's a lot different on here than AKP. I used to be on AKP and their news articles are different. I have been so busy I haven't been able to keep up with the news so not sure what the article is about.  

I thought that was him. I didn't recognize him from before. I was watching the preview and it just hit me that's who he is lol. I'd only seen him before with "You're Beautiful."  Ooo congrats to Taeyeon on the all kill! 

So "Love Rain" is already out? Is it subbed yet? Oh I so wanna watch but I tend to get addicted to good drama's and neglect my duties and I have about a month left of classes and can't get lazy. 

yet it is subbed http://www.mysoju.com/korean-drama/love-rain/ .. has the first two eppies right now

Guest happy go lucky

[MOD POST]

Introducing: @soompiSNSD !

Soompi now have a twitter account dedicated to the SNSD sub-forum! We will be posting updates related to the sub-forum, as well as featuring posts of the week (POTW), competitions, hopefully some future give aways, and well... just anything SNSD related that's awesome!

Please follow, retweet the account, recommend it... spread the word. You guys are awesome and we want to help show the world how amazing our SONE community is here. Of course, if you have anything to contribute, please let me know!

Guest silent_scream

Girls’ Generation to Endorse Lotte Department Store

b0034105_4f6bc9e74e5a8.jpg

lottedepartmentstore1.jpg

Girls’ Generation has been hired as the official models for Lotte Department Store. Starting this March, Girls’ Generation will endorse Lotte Department Store for a full year. This is especially surprising considering the fact that until now, Lotte Department Store had only hired well-known female actresses, artists, or authors as models, rather than idols. Girls’ Generation is the first idol group ever asked to endorse Lotte Department Store.

Lotte Department Store explained that the company is aiming to use Girls’ Generation’s “bouncy” image, fashion sense that leads the trends, and wide range of fans. The popular retail chain has nine fashion brands in operation, with the primary consumers of these brands in their teens and twenties. Customers in this age range make up 30% of all customers in Lotte Department Store, which hopes to attract these customers by hiring Girls’ Generation.

Girls’ Generation is also very popular with Japanese tourists and is expected to promote Lotte Department Store’s attempt to change its image to that of a “global department store”.

Sources: YonhapKhan

Translated by: minigiglo@sushified

Edited by: bhost909@sushified, cedge@sushified

Contributor: Litney@sushified, MoonSoshi9@sushified

‘Love Rain’ Featured at French International Entertainment Event

ApWb3-NCIAAmO7o.jpg

Yoona’s new drama, “Love Rain”, is being featured at an annual international entertainment event in Cannes, France. Held from April 1st through the 4th, the 2012 MIPTV is an international event for marketing and purchasing entertainment content.

The website for the 2012 MIPTV gives a brief synopsis of the love story that takes place in the 70s and present day, and showcases Yoona as the main actress, saying she is “a member of ‘Girls’ Generation’ who is winning popularity in Europe and America as well as Asia.”

From the start, “Love Rain” was marketed as a Hallyu drama aiming for overseas success in Japan and abroad. “Love Rain” is currently number one on the interested list of international buyers. According to those at the event, the drama has three things that are necessary for international promotions: Director Yoon Sukho, Jang Geunsuk, and Girls’ Generation.

Yoona helped Girls’ Generation gain popularity in Korea with her previous dramas, and she is poised to do the same overseas with her dual roles in “Love Rain”.

Source: Dahyunmin@twitter, 

Worldscreen.com

Written by: MoonSoshi9@soshified

Edited by: SeraphKY@soshified

Contributors: minigiglo@soshified, Heartbreakn@soshified, twiteettay@twitter

Hi.

I don't post often but I just saw that the Late show with David Lettrman from the 31st January (the one with Girls Generation), will be rebroadcast this Friday on US TV.

So the Girls will be again on the US TV this week.

So I'd wanted to share it with you in case you don't already know it and are interrested.

http://www.soundcheckmagazine.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2769

Guest ecargahh

Hi all, I've been a silent lurker for quite some time now and I apologize for not contributing to the many clips, caps, links, etc. I'm very impressed by how you all manage to uncover all the glorious findings. I'm sorry that I don't have anything to offer and thank you all for sharing your treasures. :P

I also had a question about today's 4th episode of Love Rain. Did Tiffany sing one of the OST's for the drama? I think it's her voice but not quite sure...

Guest nellyG

Hello!

I was watching Ultra Music Festival live stream last weekend while studying. It was a music festival that was being broadcasted from Miami.

I ended up watching Steve Aoki's set live and he happened to mix in his version of Mr. Taxi around 34 minutes in this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6olR5KUxSSs

He plays it for a few minutes :)

Guest HyperionZ

Hi all, I've been a silent lurker for quite some time now and I apologize for not contributing to the many clips, caps, links, etc. I'm very impressed by how you all manage to uncover all the glorious findings. I'm sorry that I don't have anything to offer and thank you all for sharing your treasures.  :P

I also had a question about today's 4th episode of Love Rain. Did Tiffany sing one of the OST's for the drama? I think it's her voice but not quite sure...

Yup, its Tiffany singing the Love Rain OST song. Here is a clip where she sings in the drama.

20120403 사랑비 Ost.Part 3 By 티파니