少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

Guest Khryz

[CONFIRMED[ Full PV Will be released Tomorrow Morning (13th)

I cant believe we are going to watch the PV in a few hours more ... OMG 

Guest LittlePinky82

I like what was shown of "Time Machine" so far. It seems really nice and different for sure. No dancing around in a box. I like the song a lot.  Looking forward to the whole mv. 

Guest R00se

the MV still not out ??

then I have to sleep ,,

yoona did she cut her hair and color

I love her like that

in the teaser sunny @__@

all of them really beautiful ^__^

Guest fuzzylove<3

Alot of beautiful shots of the girls in the PV :) - I think I like it just bc it's so different from their most recent music videos lol.

Guest PinkBlood

Beautifully done PV. It shows their vocals, acting and gorgeous looks all at the same time.

Thumbs up for this!

Time Machine is going to be one of my favourite PVs from Soshi !

Guest SoshiKC

i got a couple questions on it from SONEs on twitter so a quick note about screencaps... whether you are on a Mac or PC, using the OS's base screencap function isn't ideal because the actual refresh or fire rate of the tool is very slow, at least not optimal to capture hi res video which moves at a very high frame rate (VLC can actually slow video down to a per frame basis which is helpful as well, thx Cy)

6834007234_cf6b4612a5_b.jpg

personally, i like using VLC's snapshot function because with a few quick fingers, you can capture images at a high frequency which should translate into an improved keep rate in terms of clarity, fidelity etc.. there are quite a few good screen-grab tools out there for video but this is one that works well for me and many other SONEs =) cheers!

6833896722_fb4cc78542_b.jpg

if for some reason clear screen-capping isn't working out for u, just fire me a tweet at the time stamp u want a cap from and i can whip one up for ya

Guest happy go lucky

i got a couple questions on it from SONEs on twitter so a quick note about screencaps... whether you are on a Mac or PC, using the OS's base screencap function isn't ideal because the actual refresh or fire rate of the tool is very slow, at least not optimal to capture hi res video which moves at a very high frame rate (VLC can actually slow video down to a per frame basis which is helpful as well, thx Cy)

*quoted image*

personally, i like using VLC's snapshot function because with a few quick fingers, you can capture images at a high frequency which should translate into an improved keep rate in terms of clarity, fidelity etc.. there are quite a few good screen-grab tools out there for video but this is one that works well for me and many other SONEs =) cheers!

*quoted image*

if for some reason clear screen-capping isn't working out for u, just fire me a tweet at the time stamp u want a cap from and i can whip one up for ya

Wow excellent advice! and beautiful screen caps!

---

Really love the MV, very tranquil. Not surprised at all that it's out-of-the-box... it just wouldn't suit a studio shoot.

Guest LittlePinky82

I enjoyed "Time Machine." I liked the song a lot when it was first leaked and I'm glad they are using this song and promoting it. The vocals are really nice with the music. I like the mv and yes how it's not in a box or dancing. They do have a nice and simple storyline that you can pretty much understand so it's nothing complicated or anything. I noticed Yoona is a wedding dress running back in time to the person she was going to marry?? 

Guest HyperionZ

I'm glad they made an MV for Time Machine. It is a very deserving song that should be heard more.

I am definitely glad they did something "out of the box". I wish they could give the girls a story MV one day. Oh how one can dream.

Also, when is the Jpn single/album coming out? I hope we hear some news about it soon.

Guest Kikyo91

120314 Tiffany Selca Picture

[From. TIFFANY] 두뚜루두뚜~~

120314tiffanyselca.jpg

두뚜루두뚜^^*~~

오늘은 역시 kissing you 한 번 들어줘야 하는 날! happy white day 소원♡

ps! candy는..진짜로 전달 못해서 미안해용ㅠ^^ 쪽!*ㅋㅋ

xoxo, 묭 (-_-.......)

Credits : girlsgeneration.smtown.com ll Tetsuya [sONEms.net]

Hi everyone.

I'm not a big writer and more a silence reader but I wanted to ask:

Does anyone see this article about Riley who speaks about his single with Girls' Generation and what do you this of it?

Don't sure if I can give the link here so if not, I'm sorry and you can delete it.

http://www.vibe.com/img/girls-generation-129649