少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

Guest Khryz

According to hiro on twitter the PV of Time Machine is going to be released on Early March so I guess it's next week ? 

He translated a Japanese article . 

hiros  @hiros2008

The article says, the full MV of "Time Machine", which #SNSDmembers appear on, is planned to be released early March.ow.ly/9fYNL

Do you guys have any suggestion about anti snsd?

They wrote about snsd in the very wrong way ,rudely and mostly it's not true at all (i mean its very not true you know? Like.. Never happend before)

I feel so bad and i know i cant do anything about it :-(

But still neef suggestion TT

I've been a SONE for almost 3 years now. it has come to me that antis movement really didnt do a thing to them and us. they can say all they want and as far as i know saying things that they think they will hurt us or the girls can gain them some attention, and ignoring is the best solution ever. :D

Stopping by... and decide to also share my story of becoming a Sone :D

Actually I've liked SNSD since they first debuted. Back then I was a Suju fan, then I heard there's a girl group that was like the female version of Suju debuted. I was curious, so I searched things about them and watched their ITNW MV. I like them immediately, despite hearing many bad rumors about them. Well... because it's just rumors you know :mellow: But seemed like I was the only one who thought so, because everyone was like "ZOMG RE^S&DADD%!#$%^^&$ What btches, plastics, fake, blablabla" and so on back then. But at that time, Suju is still my #1 lol I started to leave Suju's fandom and getting more and more attached to SNSD since the beginning or middle of 2008 maybe? And then Dream Concert 2008 incident happened. I still remember what I felt back then. It really felt like sh1ts, it's like anger and sadness mixed into one. It really really broke my heart watching the girls getting black ocean and getting boo-ed at, yet they still performed although some of them were on the verge of crying (Jessica was... obviously). In order to cover it Sones back then cheered, screamed, and sang along as loud as they could to SNSD, and really props to K-sones for doing that. Also Sones got slandered heavily too. I stood up for SNSD and Sones all out.

Okay so I'm still a Sone until now. SNSD is my #1 for a very very long time. I also didn't think that I'd be a Sone for so long. Counted from they first debuted, it's been almost 5 years I think? I've never liked a group for so long. The power of 9? :D

So that's the end of my story :] Does anyone know any news regarding what time Time Machine MV will be released? This song has a mysterious feeling yet has beautiful melodies, glad that this is made into an MV. Hope this will be a decent MV

I admire SONEs Sunbae like you and others so much ^_^

as I was going through soshi's soompi 1st thread, 2nd thread, you guys really had it tough back then.

I want to share my story but it may be a lil bit boring lol :lol:

well since I'm not an anti nor that I'm a fan of them.

I like all korean things one thing for sure. I like dbsk first as kpop artist (though I thought they are japan group at first as I knew them from their japan song :P). then I listen to Gee, well i like the song but the group has so many members. i'm so lazy to get to know all of them lol.

it was on September 2009 where the turning point of me becoming a SONE until now. watching them in Hello Baby, seeing the dorks side of them, watching Genie performances, searching all things about them. Girls' Generation wikipedia page is totally my encyclopedia to get to know them. only then, i found soshified and everything are history now :D

yep I'm a SONE then, and will always proud to be ONE until I dont know when.... :)

Guest Wilhelm1066

I'm a lurker...

OK, that said, what happened to this thread? Nowadays it's soooo slow. If I want news I go to SNSD Korean, Sonems or 6theorys fanforum.

As I remeber it last summer it was a lot of hate from a few posters policing the others wonderings and thoughts and all the one-SNSD-memeber biased posters where at the end bashed to conform to: "You are not a real SONE if you don't like them all".

I'm not talking about trolls or haters, just dedicated fans who went over the top.

Well, that's how I rememered it. Maybe I missed the real reason, but the humour went a away.

I don't know why I asking this, but some how it's just plain sad, 'cause shouldn't this Soompithread prosper now when SNSD is preparing their Worldtour?

Why do I myself lurk? That's just because I have nothing to contribute other than whining over others who are just lurking or just passing by. Sorry for that.

On the other hand: a credit to all in this thread who keep up the spirit...

SORRY if it seemed like ranting ! (I know this has no point, but sometimes you just let it spill out)

Guest Kikyo91

120304sicaspon.jpg

120304sicaspon2.jpg

Credits : tagged ll sosiz ll Tetsuya [sONEms.net]

------------------------------

[TWITTER] SooJin posts a Selca with SooYoung

AnJQiuhCIAAOj-k.jpg

cr:soojin twitter|| InspirationSNSD

Guest LittlePinky82

Been catching up on "Dangerous Boys." I'm on ep ten. It's nice to see them doing things that involve their future.I lol when Seohyun talks about going to a real fun place and it's her uni lol. Only Seohyun. :-p Jisoo has quite a nice voice. It just needs to be polished some. His tone kinda reminds me of Bi some. I hope he sticks with it if he really likes it. I got to the part about Younghyun leaving in the previous episode. And while I wish he stayed a bit longer I can understand why he left. I'm glad he was going to work with the therapist on the show. He (the therapist) seems to already know him well and they seem comfortable with each other which I'm sure helps with opening up. I liked how all the guys dropped what they were doing and went after him. It just shows how much they've grown not only as individual's but as a group and their relationship with each other.

As for how I became a fan. Well, I did like them since the beginning. I loved ITNW and it's still one of my fav songs. One of the few older songs I still really like. For a while I was getting away from the cutesy stuff and more mature in my music. I am a girly girl but more feminine too if that makes sense lol. There was also some cultural misunderstandings or not the whole picture. At the time I was on 6T and Sones there answered my question's and stuff and it was like "oh" heh heh. 

When "Hoot" mini album came out I gave it a listen and quite liked it. It was more up my isle of a more mature pop sound. So I became a fan again and they're my favorite Kpop modern girl group (sorry Babyvox will always be my favorite Kpop girl group over all keke). I bought my first GG album last summer with their Japanese one and have "The Boys" and enjoy them both quite often.

^

Oh I see. That is new to me. That's the song that is originally meant to be released before it's replaced by Gee? Good thing it's replaced by Gee. I don't really like the song, and don't think this song will be a hit. I still like Gee a lot better. Boomerang sounds more like a filler in an album than a title track, especially when they had been absent from music industry for quite long at that time, when people's expectation was so high. Good choice SM

Wonder how it's leaked?

Waiting for Time Machine MV :]

I dont know if this is ok to ask but...

do you guys remember there was a video when they were performing "kissing you" and in the end tiffany or i dont know who was "hitting" other member with the lollipop?? it was a fancam..

can someone give me the link to it >,< i cant find it anywhere

thanks

Guest HyperionZ

I dont know if this is ok to ask but...

do you guys remember there was a video when they were performing "kissing you" and in the end tiffany or i dont know who was "hitting" other member with the lollipop?? it was a fancam..

can someone give me the link to it >,< i cant find it anywhere

thanks

I remember the fancam you are talking about. Not sure what to search for it on YouTube, but you could try on Soshified to see if they have the fancam to download there.

Guest l3aKa_poonZ

^

^

^

yea, me too.

i'm glad they replaced it with Gee since Gee changed a lot of things ^^

------------------------------

TaeNyHyun for Music Core

tumblr_m0fw2mDM6O1rncqfuo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m0fw3tDm5j1rncqfuo3_400.jpg

tumblr_m0fw25fKBH1rncqfuo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m0fw3tDm5j1rncqfuo2_400.jpg

tumblr_m0fw1nQRp71rncqfuo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m0fmlmR7jC1rnbt59o1_400.jpg

cr; snsdq

Guest Khryz

oh wow!  rumored filming location of love rain

the site is called the ‘blue pond’ and its located on the island of hokkaido, japan. its a popular tourist attraction in that area apparently

そういえば、週末、グンちゃんはここにいたようです。美瑛の青い池。これは私が言った時に撮った写真~

k1C99.jpg

c: twiteettay@twitter

-

Guest narsha-doll

Oh I'm glad they replaced that with Gee. Gee always fills me up with energy, but that song not so much...

Guest HyoyeonFan27

GG is the best girls group I ever known. I like their bond, and I love how their personalities show in their work. They are very hardworking and truly professional for what they are and all of them actually have talent. They can actually sing and dance, unlike groups that only the leader sings throughout the song.

Guest PinkBlood

You are Ahjumma Taeng, you laugh like one and you keep food and forks in your bag for your hungry girl's benefits.

You are ByunTaeYeon, you mischeviously tease fans with your Butt-grabbing hands and pervy eyes on your fellow members. XD

You are Taeng DJ, you amuse listeners with your funny impersonations and touch them with your soulful voice.

You are Dorky Taengoo, with your love of Ice-cream and one thousand-and-one crazy expressions and hilarious impersonations.

You are Rocker Taeng, you surprise fans and blows us away when you scream 'Devil's Cry' and express your hidden rocker Soul.

You are Umma Taeyeonnie, you wake the girls up , cook and wash for them, and take great care of them as if they are your own daughters.

You are Baby-faced Kid Taetae, you never seem to age , you grow younger instead, with baby-smooth, fair skin and Kid-like face and personality.

You are Angel-voiced Taeyeon, you capture hearts and minds and ears with your smooth, powerful voice and emotional, touching singing.

Lastly,You are Leader Taeyeon.

You are the invisible glue that bonds the 9 together deeply. You gently nudge them, guide them, nuture and embrace them.

You shine brightly on your own, but you let SNSD shine even brighter with your leadership and love.

Nine verses for one of my favourite nine girls in the world.

Behind the dorky, happy, strong exterior, you are a shy, quiet and humble girl. 

But to help your girls and to be the best you can be, you break out of your usual self and shine as one of the most popular, talented, versatile, capable and skilled artists in Kpop.

You are invaluable, irresistable , exemplary and outstanding in so many ways. You are not perfect, but you strive to be the best you can be, for yourself and for your family and friends.

Hope you have a great birthday celebration with lots of ice-cream, presents and fun.

And may all your wishes come true and you have a wonderful year.

And may you always have many butts to grab, never ending supply of ice-cream and hope your dreams of world domination and space domination comes true eventually.

Sones will do our best to fulfill that wish!

But don't eat too much and get hurricane diarrhoea!