少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

New Yoona UFO Pic

524948513.jpg?key=548640

Not sure if it is true or not but is better Share it. 

[iNFO] SNSD is busy with making their own perfume. It will be available in France

[iNFO] SNSD is going Japan tomorrow. But Yuri & Jessica are already in Japan. They went to Japan together last night.

[iNFO] SNSD Schedules MARCH: 4th Japanese Single. APRIL/MAY: 5th Japanese Single.

[iNFO] SNSD Schedules JUNE: English Album. JULY: 2nd Japanese Album. OCTOBER: SNSD Japan tour to World tour

C: snsdfacts9@twitter

w00t.gif

Guest HyperionZ

^

I don't know how reliable that source is, but it all has to be taken as rumors for now. We've been hearing the same rumors for some of these things already, like the new Jpn single or possible World Tour. It will be great to see the girls active somewhat again, although I would prefer they get some real time off first, but again, not quite possible when they are who they are. Time is money, and their demand is just extremely high these days.

^

I don't know how reliable that source is, but it all has to be taken as rumors for now. We've been hearing the same rumors for some of these things already, like the new Jpn single or possible World Tour. It will be great to see the girls active somewhat again, although I would prefer they get some real time off first, but again, not quite possible when they are who they are. Time is money, and their demand is just extremely high these days.

Yeah, I decided to post it because some of the info was almost confirmed before  like the March single the new jp album and with it another tour, the english album is supposed to be released on spring/summer and also the Girls perfume was reported before. so yeah It's better share the information than keep it to at least have an idea of our girls schedule.

What we can know now is they are not going to do anything in Korea (single or album)  

Imwhywhy@twitter

News update on SNSD Perfume: 

It was mentioned in an economic news report yesterday that K-pop idols are collaborating with local firms to make their own products. "SNSD is collaborating with a Korean perfume enterprise in releasing a perfume named after SNSD. The members will contribute to the publicity and formation of the product, it is expected to even advance into the French market, which is seen as the kingdom of perfume."

However, the details about the release is not mentioned, we have to wait for further information to be revealed.

Original article: 

http://economy.hankooki.com/lpage/entv/201202/e20120222181118118160.htm

I believe in him, he always is accurate in what he tweets 

blush.gif

that's the information of the perfume 

Guest imcutek

I can't wait for the Time Machine PV! I really hope it has a story plot line.

Also congrats to our beloved GG for making it one forbes list (#1) the 2nd year in a row. I feel like a proud momma whenever the girls achieve some thing lol I really hope the girls will have a world tour soon, I need to start saving so that I can go.

c:monmonsnowseason7

snsd-japanese-repackaged-album-the-boys-1.jpg

Girls’ Generation’s first Japanese album, “Girls’ Generation”, which was released on June 31st 2011, reached a shipping record of 

one million copies, a first in the history of Japan as a Korean artist . There will be a new music video to continue the rapid advancement of Girls’ Generation into Japan. The music video will be for their new song “Time Machine”, and comedian Imada Kouji will appear in the video.

“Time Machine” is a new ballad song that was recorded for last year’s repackaged album release on December 28th, titled “Re:Package Album: Girls’ Generation ~The Boys~”. On February 25th, the song will also be promoted in Girls’ Generation’s CF of UHA Mikukato “E-ma Nodoame”.

Imada Kouji is a self-proclaimed Girls’ Generation fan and leads in knowledge and enthusiasm in the entertainment world, so the staff of Girls’ Generation made the offer to include him.

On the day of shooting, which fell on Valentine’s Day, Imada was not concerned that it was a day off and continued on with the schedule. He was fully motivated and looked forward the challenge. Imada Kouji was often seen as a strong man, but for this he passionately acted out the role of a weak man. He was to cry alone in a room while remembering about the unforgettable past.

Imada Kouji commented on his performance and said, “This is my happiest job ever since a couple of years ago. Before the manager finished talking, I enthusiastically said, ‘I’ll do it.’ The filming was really fun. I gave it my all. When I saw the proposal written with ‘Girls’ Generation Tenth Member’, I felt complete like cutting the goal-tape. I want to receive a business card that says ‘Girls’ Generation Tenth Member’. As one of the fans of Girls’ Generation in the entertainment world, I’m glad they offered me the spot. To the other entertainers who are fans of Girls’ Generation, I feel like I have to tell them the stage has changed (laughs).”

Furthermore, the music video for “Time Machine” is set to be released in early March. For the girls, this music video concept is something that they have not done so far and it seems that the video was influenced by the atmosphere of the teaser. The thirty-second version of the teaser can be seen on

Girls’ Generation’s official Japan Facebook page which was opened on February 24th, while the fifteen-second version will be broadcast on Japanese TV on February 25th

Guest yuri_onlyyou_7luv7

My friend's acc at SM audition in San Fran

Contestant : "Which group you like the best in SME ?", asked an SM staff

SM staff :" Girls' Generation"

All contestants :" Wohoooooo ... so which member you like the best in GG?" (some of the contestants yelled Sooyoung, YoonA etc ...)

SM staff :" the 1st question was hard, now this ques is even harder "

Later on...

SM Staff :" So which member of GG do u want me to like ?"

My friend yelled :"Taeyeon" and then that staff said :" Yes, Taeyeon :")"

Power of 9 <3

Guest l3aKa_poonZ

YoonA reading Love Rain script blush.gif

cannot wait for the drama ^^

tumblr_m01dqwgdb21qiknqko1_500.jpg

cr; yuristic

Yuri in Fashion King promotional pic :wub:

tumblr_m01c8eG6HZ1qiknqko2_500.jpg

cr; Sosiz

'Fashion King' 19th March & 'Love Rain' 26th March will air on every mondays and tuesdays w same time slot at 9.55PM KST

cr: Yunie108

Fashion King Making Film Teaser

cr; uploader

120227 SNSD @ OFF TV in Paris :w00t:

cr; uploader