少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

If you folks had to choose one CF from all the commercials they have done in Korea, which one would you choose to show on TV to the American public and why so?

J.estina for sure. I thought ALL of the girls looked gorgeous, very classy feel as well. Chocolate Love would be good as well. 

Guest silidet

If you folks had to choose one CF from all the commercials they have done in Korea, which one would you choose to show on TV to the American public and why so?

intel CF definitly. because intel is a famous brand name around the world and of course, in america. and if intel chooses the snsd, it is because of the popularity of the girls in korea. in other words: snsd = icone in korea

snsd inside !

Guest HyperionZ

I like some of the choices like Intel or Dior, but somehow when i think Super Bowl, you are looking for a commercial that is funny to grab people's attention.

I really enjoy the Goobne chicken ones where SNSD are dancing all wacky and goofy in their sweat pants and jacket. I think it introduces the public to SNSD's cute, fun, playful side and it gets you smiling once you watch it.

Guest sone4all

I like some of the choices like Intel or Dior, but somehow when i think Super Bowl, you are looking for a commercial that is funny to grab people's attention.

I really enjoy the Goobne chicken ones where SNSD are dancing all wacky and goofy in their sweat pants and jacket. I think it introduces the public to SNSD's cute, fun, playful side and it gets you smiling once you watch it.

My only fear with that is the backlash if it's done wrong. It's hard to bash a cosmetic ad with beautiful women.

^

And so far everyone agrees, Soshi be beautiful B)

i really need a computer with snsd inside hahaha

BTW maybe some of you don't know but i'm nuelyoong haha

Oh HAI THERE

Hi guys! I'm P o P 4 .  from 6theory. 

Yes, another immigrant flying in :) I used to come onto soompi, but then I went to 6theory. Guess it's back to good old slow soompi 8)

tumblr_ly5ba5nRxf1r1lfvto1_500.gif

Guest HyperionZ

My only fear with that is the backlash if it's done wrong. It's hard to bash a cosmetic ad with beautiful women.

True, there is a chance of it backfiring, but I feel sometimes when there is a big opportunity to be had, you don't play it safe. I think with a cosmetic ad like Dior, it will get people's attention, but it wouldn't be that memorable in my opinion. When I think of how SNSD has tried to appeal themselves to people of all ages and genders whether it was in Korea or Japan, I feel they might be able to do the same in the US.

Guest Mtab-Boomlala

Hello everyone, another 6theory refugee here. Went with the name Mtab over there, fairly active poster in the SNSD community and 'owner' of the SONE chatroom. Feel free to join in there, especially around streaming activities when it becomes immensely active. We talk about a lot of non-KPop stuff too so it's becoming quite the community. 

http://www.ustream.tv/channel-room/870877

I might not post here a lot because the Soompi website gives me a lot of difficulty loading, across several browsers. Very unfortunate.