少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

Guest HyperionZ

Since it is Super Bowl day and with the recent US appearances by the girls. I would like to know what people think about if SNSD ever had the chance to perform at the Super Bowl at halftime, would that be a nice venture to attend? Is that setting a good one for SNSD? Obviously, the attention and exposure for SNSD would be big. Still, the past singers who have performed at halftime haven't exactly brought any more fame or exposure they had before attending (besides the JT/Janet Jackson debacle awhile back). Like Black Eyed Peas performance last year was not a good showing according to a majority of those who watched.

Maybe the national anthem, although I think for the most part, most singers try to embellish and show themselves off too much I just cringe. I think the mistake they make is they don't put passion and emotion into singing the anthem, which is what will please the crowd more.

Anyways, just my thoughts on it. Feel free to reply to it if you'd like.

Guest soshiKite

HELLO EVERYONE FROM 6THEORY THAT I RECOGNIZE!!! 

also hi to the indigenous people of this thread, I hail from the broken land of 6theory.

tumblr_lyxbbxsBPb1qbxhqvo3_250.gif

^to the comment above me, I have no idea what superbowl is, but I loved when Taeyeon sang the korean national anthem. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrI35kSeZ7g

Anything similar happening again would be awesome.

Guest sone4all

Since it is Super Bowl day and with the recent US appearances by the girls. I would like to know what people think about if SNSD ever had the chance to perform at the Super Bowl at halftime, would that be a nice venture to attend? Is that setting a good one for SNSD? Obviously, the attention and exposure for SNSD would be big. Still, the past singers who have performed at halftime haven't exactly brought any more fame or exposure they had before attending (besides the JT/Janet Jackson debacle awhile back). Like Black Eyed Peas performance last year was not a good showing according to a majority of those who watched.

Maybe the national anthem, although I think for the most part, most singers try to embellish and show themselves off too much I just cringe. I think the mistake they make is they don't put passion and emotion into singing the anthem, which is what will please the crowd more.

Anyways, just my thoughts on it. Feel free to reply to it if you'd like.

Exposure is exposure but I don't know if SNSD would be prepared for that yet. Most people just go do stuff during halftime anyways. I would prefer a really nice commercial that gets buzz that way.

Exposure is exposure but I don't know if SNSD would be prepared for that yet. Most people just go do stuff during halftime anyways. I would prefer a really nice commercial that gets buzz that way.

Yeah, I'm afraid for anything too quickly for them since it didn't seem to work for other KPOP idols/groups. And besides, the commercials usually get more attention than the halftime shows -- Soshi halftime commercial :huh: eff yesh :lol:

Guest HyperionZ

someone show me how to embed vids

its not working

*quoted image*

I don't believe soompi allows embedding the video into the post. You can only link it to the post.

Yeah, I'm afraid for anything too quickly for them since it didn't seem to work for other KPOP idols/groups. And besides, the commercials usually get more attention than the halftime shows -- Soshi halftime commercial :huh: eff yesh :lol:

If you folks had to choose one CF from all the commercials they have done in Korea, which one would you choose to show on TV to the American public and why so?

Guest sone4all

I don't believe soompi allows embedding the video into the post. You can only link it to the post.

If you folks had to choose one CF from all the commercials they have done in Korea, which one would you choose to show on TV to the American public and why so?

The Dior commercials by far. 

Guest ThisLoveSoshified

Hi everyone! I'm also from 6theory, whats sad about it is that I had just joined but oh well, nice to meet you all! 

I'll leave a picture of my bias looking beautiful while I say Hi!

08.jpg

:)

I'd have to go with Sone4All's suggestion, Dior :wub:

So purty~~

Guest Archer2006

I am another 6 theory Sone. Hi. Some, if you have been to 6 Theory might  have seen my posts. I did the concert and anniversary threads over there. Now they are gone........

Guest soshiKite

The chocolate love mv/cf because it stands so well on its own, it has a decent choreography, outfits, catchy song etc