少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

Guest lucky_tin06

I gotta say when I first read the idea for Dangerous Boys, I was a bit dissapointed, thinking it would probably not be that interesting to watch..but was I wrong. I really love the show now because we get to see the girls having fun & enjoying themselves being a mentor with these boys and having almost this special bond. And its funny how I've came to like the "dangerous boys" too, they arent that bad, they just need some direction :)

Anyways, heres the full episode with eng sub :D dont forget to thank the uploader for subbing it the day right after the show airs

http://www.youtube.com/user/taenacity?feature=g-u

On the other hand, Im happy Yuri is casted.. for Fashion King & had their first script reading :D

And I found it cool that the girls custom made boots are like narrower on the calves. they probably need to keep it tight with all the dancing they do in intense high heels O.O

And this macro is too funny >.<

6toh3s.jpg

Can someone tell me about the Dangerous boys? Is it real? Because I don't think those boys are brave enough to be on TV themself... Even they're dangerous, it's not a good thing to be on TV, right?

And I think somethings got exaggerated too much (about the first), the cameras are there, how can he still want all of the Korean know about how he's doing in class??

Guest doodoo985

Time Machine is sush a beautiful song! I may not understand it but it's really soothing.

As for the Bad Girl remix...well, I'm not so much of a fan of remixes but...please don't bash me for saying it but some parts sounds as if it's being played in a broken cd player. I know most remixes are supposed to be sound like that but...I don't really like it. I just hope they did not do the same for The Great Escape cause that song's my favorite in the album.

Guest >ch-yo<

Can someone tell me about the Dangerous boys? Is it real? Because I don't think those boys are brave enough to be on TV themself... Even they're dangerous, it's not a good thing to be on TV, right?

And I think somethings got exaggerated too much (about the first), the cameras are there, how can he still want all of the Korean know about how he's doing in class??

"i'm so fed up with people constantly saying that the boys on the show aren't dangerous. they don't realise that the korean word 위험한 can't just be surmised by a single word. while dangerous is the direct translation, it doesn't encompass the other meanings of risk and instability that the korean word does. these boys aren't 'dangerous' in that they are constant physically violent or something, they're dangerous in that they have no direction in life = no goal = no future = living dangerously."

Source: http://oniontaker.tumblr.com/page/20#ixzz1hk6JVMKF

what are exaggerated are probably due to the way they edited the scenes. these boys they signed up to the show knowing they would be filmed. it probably didn't matter to them that people would be watching their behaviors and action on TV when they signed up with the intention of having themselves to be straightened out. sometimes, reputation and image isn't everything when you have the chance and intention of fixing yourself from bad to good and from good to better.

Guest byuntaeamajjing

Time Machine

gg-jp-1st-album-repack-the-boys-ltd-cover.jpg?w=630

Japanese Lyrics

いつもより少し広い部屋ただ一人

It’s over, guess it’s over

2人で創り上げたストーリーも虚しく

こんなに簡単に崩れてしまうなんて

One mistake, got a one regret

誰も完璧じゃないって

そう言い聞かせてみても

何をしても傷は癒せなくて

今タイムマシーンに乗り込んで

あなたに逢いに行くことが出来たなら

もう何も願わない

儚くて遠い記憶になる前に・・・

I need a time machine oh

I need a time machine oh

一人で過ごす時間は遅すぎて

過ちの罰はあまりにも重く

あなたが最後に残したwords

今でもずっとリフレイン止まらない

まだ胸が痛む

Just one mistake, just one regret

わがままも今は愛しくて

今タイムマシーンに乗り込んで

あなたに逢いに行くことが出来たなら

もう何も願わない

儚くて遠い記憶になる前に・・・

I need a time machine

時空飛び越えてあなたに逢えたら

例え同じ

結末迎えたとしてもきっと

悔いは残らない筈だから

今タイムマシーンに乗り込んで

あなたに逢いに行くことが出来たなら

もう何も願わない

儚くて遠い記憶になる前に・・・

Yeah 2人の想い出忘れてしまう前に・・・

Gimme a time machine oh

Gimme a time machine oh

Gimme a time machine

Romanizations

Itsumo yori sukoshi hiroi heya tada hitori

It's over, guess it's over

Futari de tsukuriageta sutourii mo munashiku

Konna ni kantan ni kuzureteshimau nante

Dare mo kanpeki janaitte

Sou iikikasetemitemo

Nani wo mini cooperemo kizu wa iyasenakute

Ima taimu mashiin ni norikonde

Anata ni ai ni yuku koto ga dekita nara

Mou nani mo negawanai

Hakanakute tooi kioku ni naru mae ni

I need a time machine oh

I need a time machine oh

Hitori de sugosu jikan wa ososugite

Ayamachi no batsu wa amari ni mo omoku

Anata ga saigo ni nokomini coopera words

Ima demo zutto rifurein tomaranai

Mada mune ga itamu

Wagamama mo ima wa itoshikute

Anata ni ai ni yuku koto ga dekita nara

Mou nani mo negawanai

I need a time machine

Jikuu tobikoete anata ni aetara

Tatoe onaji

Ketsumatsu mukaeta to mini coopere mo kitto

kui wa nokoranai hazu dakara

Anata ni ai ni yuku koto ga dekitanara

Mou nani mo negawanai

Yeah futari no omoide wasureteshimau mae ni

Gimme a time machine oh

Gimme a time machine oh

Gimme a time machine

Translation

Alone in the room that is more spacious than usual

It’s over, guess it’s over

The story created by the two of us was also in vain

I can't believe it could crumble so easily

Nobody is perfect

Even if I try to say and hear it

The pain won't heal no matter what

Right now, if I could ride a time machine

and go to meet you

I wouldn’t wish for anything else

Before the memories become distant and fleeting...

I need a time machine oh

I need a time machine oh

Time slows to a crawl when I’m by myself

The punishment for my mistake is severe

The last words that you left behind

Even now, I can't stop [re-playing] the refrain

My heart still hurts

Even now, I still love you selfishly

and go to meet you

I need a time machine

If I'm able to meet you passing through time and space

Even if it's heading to

The same conclusion, I'm sure

There won't be any regrets remaining

and go to meet you

Yeah, before the memories of us are forgotten...

Gimme a time machine oh

Gimme a time machine oh

Gimme a time machine

CREDITS

Lyrics: HIRO

Translation: arghninja, SeraphKY, Kkabbekky @soshified.com/forums

Romanization: arghninja @soshified.com/forums

Guest jaejoongie <3

hey, what was the show called where all the snsd members became mentors for five really bad boys? 

The five boys are underaged but they all smoke, drink, and cause problems. But SNSD becomes their friend/mentor to help them.

What was this show called? I want to watch episode 2 but I totally forgot the title of it! Thanks! 

Guest showoff

I know I've mentioned it before, but honestly, what incentive is there to purchase 1st run albums when a repackaged album is going to be released 2-3 months later?  I'd rather just wait and get the better repackaged edition.

Guest kimchikisses

hey, what was the show called where all the snsd members became mentors for five really bad boys? 

The five boys are underaged but they all smoke, drink, and cause problems. But SNSD becomes their friend/mentor to help them.

What was this show called? I want to watch episode 2 but I totally forgot the title of it! Thanks! 

SNSD and the Dangerous Boys

Guest HyperionZ

I know I've mentioned it before, but honestly, what incentive is there to purchase 1st run albums when a repackaged album is going to be released 2-3 months later?  I'd rather just wait and get the better repackaged edition.

For korean albums, usually its just different pictures/cards or whatever extra packages like that. As for Japanese albums, they don't do repackaged albums from what I heard from people who know J-pop, so SNSD releasing a repackaged album was more a surprise. Also, you don't really know for sure if there will be a repackaged album. For example, the Boys is a full album, but so far there has been no repackaged album even though many fans expected one to be released already.

Guest Girugamesh

It's a scam, bro. I buy the first run and pirate the repackaged songs.

Guest LaBrosse

It's a scam, bro. I buy the first run and pirate the repackaged songs.

Despite priding myself for buying every single album they have, I feel like doing this with the Japanese repack. Sick and tired of SM's release tactics; "Oh, you bought several copies of The Boys? How about buying another copy of two repackages?"

I feel like a bad fan, but john tesh it.

Guest showoff

For korean albums, usually its just different pictures/cards or whatever extra packages like that. As for Japanese albums, they don't do repackaged albums from what I heard from people who know J-pop, so SNSD releasing a repackaged album was more a surprise. Also, you don't really know for sure if there will be a repackaged album. For example, the Boys is a full album, but so far there has been no repackaged album even though many fans expected one to be released already.

Repackaged Korean albums not only have different artwork/collector stuff (which I don't really care about), but they often will have more songs on the album, which I absolutely do care about.  Also, Mr. Taxi is basically a repackaged The Boys album, and Mr. Taxi has "The Boys (English ver.)" on it.

Guest HyperionZ

Repackaged Korean albums not only have different artwork/collector stuff (which I don't really care about), but they often will have more songs on the album, which I absolutely do care about.  Also, Mr. Taxi is basically a repackaged The Boys album, and Mr. Taxi has "The Boys (English ver.)" on it.

Not really, Mr Taxi is just version B of The Boys album. Its not a repackaged album, nor is it considered one in Korea.