少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

Guest trungnt

So much christmas goodies from our girls. I know i can see the talent, beauty and dance of the girls that i love but I wondered when the show began. The show really make me smile all of time.^^

Merry christmas for all. ^^

Guest imcutek

It's a promotion coke is doing in Melbourne, Australia...the can is only one per person, i had to drag my sister, brother, cousin & friends with me to get all 9 members name.

AH thanks :( I need to go to Australia and get my self a can lol

Guest yongseo_daebak

Hey guys!!!!

Merry Christmas to all of you out there!!! ^.^

Hope you guys are having a blast on this day!!

Since i don't celebrate Christmas, i watched SNSD Dangerous Boys Ep 2 just now!

TheSoneSource029 uploaded it on youtube already (she's amazingly fast!)

Thank you so much TheSoneSource029!!

So here's the link! The rest of the parts are under her channel. Do take note its raw!

Evenso, this ep was crazily funny. My stomach was bursting like crazy!!

Happy Holidays guys!!!! ^.^

SNSD Dangerous Boys Ep 2 (Raw)

[iNFO] 'SM Orchestra' : 29th SBS aired on 10:50-11 PM KST, during 2nd part,

SM band special stagewith » Henry - violin,Seohyun - piano, Tiffany - flute Kyuhyun - harmonica, Jungmo & Victoria -guitar, Soshi main vocal SHINee and more. Lastly all SM artist on stage, and rookie EXO live performance. Original version is 20minutes but due to broadcast schedule it's changed to 9 minutes. The original version would be made Into an official MV by SM for SMTown tours and performances, SM will release the MV via YouTube 

[cr: yuki最爱赫J澈 | Shared by: 

@ampburger

]

New CF Pics

FreeStyle Sports

b0034105_4ef3ffd856b51.jpg

cgiV5.jpg

TtqUg.jpg

PqKu1.jpg

ulDMK.jpg

JNSBF.jpg

6iQHR.jpg

n06mY.jpg

0GzTZ.jpg

nww9D.jpg

4Mkcx.jpg

aeTYW.jpg

Guest HyperionZ

Girls’ Generation topped Gallup Korea’s ‘The Most Outstanding Singer of The Year’ for the third consecutive year

1324876425_250291.jpg

On December 26th, from a study entitled ‘The Most Outstanding Singer of The Year‘ conducted by Gallup Korea on 3,401 participants (male and female) from age 13 to 59 years old, Girls’ Generation topped the survey, garnering 26.1% of the total votes. This is the 3rd consecutive year Girls’ Generation topped the survey since 2009.

Girls’ Generation who have been receving much love through their latest hit ‘The Boys’, also topped the survey in all age groups (above 10 years old to 50 years old). With this, they are also the first artists who had managed to secure the no.1 spot in all age groups since the survey was first carried out by Gallup Korea in 2007.

Meanwhile, Big Bang took the no.2 spot with 8.2%, followed by Jang YoonJung in 3rd with 6.9%. Kim BumSoo came in 4th with 6.3% while IU took the 5th spot with 6.0%. Im JaeBum and 2PM shared the 6th spot while Park JungHyun and T-ara were both ranked 8th. Wonder Girls came in 10th.

Credit: star.mt.co.kr/tvdaily.co.kr

cr: fanwonder.com

Guest Tetsuya9

111224 SNSD @ MBC Christmas Fairytale HD - Full Show Download

sp2.jpg

Performance List

01. Welcome Christmas

02. All That Christmas

03. Santa Baby

04. Enter The Circus, Sexy

05. The Boys

06. Kissing You

07. Oh!

08. Gee

09. When You Wish Upon A Star (Jessica Solo)

10. O Holy Night (Tae Yeon Solo)

11. Magic Castle

12. Winter Wonderland (Yuri & SeoHyun Solo)

13. Christmas Dream (Teenage Dream) (Tiffany Solo)

14. Sway (SooYoung Solo)

15. One Year Later (Jessica Solo feat. Onew)

16. Introduce Me A Good Man (YoonA Solo)

17. Last Christmas (Tiffany Solo feat. Sung SiKyung)

18. Silver Bells (feat. Sung SiKyung)

19. All I Want For Christmas Is You

111227 SNSD @ Japanese First Repackaged Album The Boys - Fantaken and Scans + Download

Click to enlarge

Able to download it at the link above

01.jpg

aapxu3zF.jpg aafSbJcy.jpg aahU1op3.jpg aalGHhtn.jpg aacDQsfO.jpg aaxv0MYV.jpg aayl5TxG.jpg aafT8zqh.jpg aacYa5LA.jpg aasy3lED.jpg aajEqpO4.jpg aaxxFV0B.jpg aajYzDCs.jpg aaqWEggQ.jpg aabBGmI2.jpg aagAkzya.jpg aapT4u71.jpg aaly5249.jpg aaoxdPyP.jpg aaiL8SBg.jpg aafvC5hE.jpg aalmExPD.jpg aayCf9B8.jpg aacRX2aK.jpg aad5A4i8.jpg aapZDauc.jpg

Credits : weibo ll baidu ll repacked by Tetsuya [sONEms.net]