少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

Ah Soshi bought coffee for fans who attended Inkygayo today >.< my angels

cr.imtotoro

fanaccounts from fanmeet

Taeyeon's Call 111217 SNSD Fan meeting

Taeyeon: Hello hello, how are you?

SONE: We are fine

Taeyeon: Hello?

SONE: Yes~

Taeyeon: Alright, I alone talking will be enough. Hello everybody this is Taeyeon!

SONE: *cheering*

Taeyeon: Everyone has been waiting for a very very long time right?

SONE: Yes

Taeyeon: Ottoke mianhae ottoke (oh no, I am very sorry. oh no T__T). Now the members and I are going to depart. Please wait for a little longer. Ottoke~~ We will be there very fast! Beside me is Tiffany~!

Fany: Hello, is it ok to wait a little longer? please

Other members budge in: Guess guess who am I?? *aegyo voice*

Taeyeon: We are in a hurry now. We will be in the car now, reaching there soon. Yorobun (everyone), we will seeing each other. I love all of you bbiong!!!

cr: bestiz

[111217 SNSD Fan Meeting]

I want to learn musical instruments

Hyoyeon: Fany, do you want to learn bass?

Fany: No. I have been thinking of low-acoustic-bass guitar

Hyoyeon: For me!! is Drum! Kungttadadak!!

Taeyeon: For me is cymbals ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ

Yuri: Triangle Triangle ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Sooyoung: Traditional instrument ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

cr: bestiz

[Fanacc] There was a talk about how the members put each others names in their cellphone. Yuri said Seohyun put her name as " SNSD's Yuri" then after that Taeng began to tease her by saying " SNSD's Seohyun sshi , please read the next question!" When it was Seohyun's turn , the members called her "SNSD's Seohyun shhi" . And Yoona came late because of her recording , when she came , Taeng said " SNSD's Yoona come"

Credit : beszitz and @imtotoro

[Trans] 111217 Fanmeeting fan account part 1:

Before the start Taeyeon Tiffany Sica and Hyoyeon called and said sorry to us, they told us that they were rushing down to the venue.

Then it's finally start!

It wasn't performance, instead talk started immediately.

But there were only 8 members, Sooyoung said that Yoona was still recording and will come down soon.

They kept apologizing and said 'Ottoke',

Sooyoung then said, 'Since there is no such thing as apology between people in love, we should stop apologizing."

It then started. Taeyeon said, "Oh~ There are people who have waited for us for a long time. The person who's facilitating this event today is..."

Everyone wondered who the MC was,

She went, "It's none other than me! Ne Ga~ Seo Nyeo Shi Dae da! (The Hoot way of saying I am SNSD)"

Taeyeon said, "Shall we sit down now~?" and then members told us to talk like as if we are friends of the same age.

They talked and came to the topic about Sunny and the bird poop.

Sooyoung said, "How does Sunny ssi feel about the pigeon's poop??"

Sunny randomly showed her collarbone and turned over her clothes... Sica went to reach out for it.

Hyoyeon said, "When the pigeon pooped on Sunny, we weren't totally surprised."

Sooyoung said, "Sunny has good connection with the bir..."

Seohyun went, "She also catches chickens well.."

Sunny agreed and said, "That's why I'm also close with Sica~ kekeke"

Sica thought for 5 seconds and suddenly hit on Sunny's forearms peok!!! She hit her so hard that there was sound kekekeke. Sunny then apologized kekeke.

It then came to Sica's revenge.

"If the poop landed on Sunny's head it would be great kekekekeke"

Then it was Sica's aegyo voice: "If you ask why~ She could take a rest while washing her hair if it landed on her head~"

Soonkyu went, "Ah~ You are really thoughtful kekekeke"

Trans: @imwhywhy

[Trans] 111217 Fanmeeting fan account part 2:

Next, Taeyeon said, "For me.. We spent 8 days recording the songs, didn't we~?"

Fany said, "I'm also thinking about that!!"

But Sooyoung said, "Recorded for 8 days?!"

We wondered, eh? Didn't they do it together? kekekeke

Taeyeon ignored this comment and said, "I almost thought that I would lose my voice in the future keke". While she said this, she used hand gesture and stretched her neck to the front.

Fany who was beside her said, "I thought Taeyeon was looking out for someone outside there keke"

Taeyeon made a very cute expression and continued, "I was so tired that I thought I would die."

Fr: 탱갤 Sosism

[Trans] Another short fan account:

"Girls asked, people who have troubles right now, raise up your hands!

They chose 2 people, the male sone said, 'I'm in high school 3rd year, where (which university) should I go to!!!'

Sooyoung said, 'Go to So Nyeo Shi Dae, and you'll never be able to graduate'.

The female sone was also funny, she said, '...Then Umma will be angry'. kekekekekekeke"

Fr: 탱갤 ㅇㅎ

from fanmeet

404312_214671831947018_100002126094559_501759_785999536_n.jpg

6c6ff23dgw1do6ktdzwpcj.jpg

from Christmas special

750817cfgw1do6oo3wo4fj.jpg

Seohyun :wub: :wub: :wub:

-_- every time i edit, words get cut off

many of these may be repetitive.

another translation

111217 SNSD Fan Meeting

Question: How do SNSD members save their members' name in phone contacts?

Taeyeon: I saved according to their nicknames e.g. Yoong ah, Sunny jjang...

Sooyoung: I saved by using one word of their respective names

Fany: I saved using their English names e.g. TY, HY, SY, SH

Sica asked Fany: How do you name mine?

Fany: Jess

Sica gave her a satisfied look.

Hyoyeon: I write their full names; KIM TAEYEON, HWANG MI YOUNG and etc.

Sunny: What symbol did you put at the end of our names?

Hyo: I put this -.- lol

Yuri interrupted HyoSun: I saw Seohyun's phone two days ago and she saved me as [sNSD Yuri unnie]. She also saved other as SNSD Taeyeon unnie, SNSD Tiffany unnie etc.

Everyone burst into laughter!! hahaha

cr: @90haz0517

edited by: @wooritaetae

SNSD Fan meeting 111217

Yoona arrived late but once she came out, everyone cheered for her so loudly and the atmosphere became high!

Sooyoung using her imitaion voice: YAH! You looked so tired!! Yoona immediately showed her cute pout face. CUTENESS OVERLOAD!

After that, Yoona took a book titled "Problem Solving Magical Book".

Yoona: Will Love Rain become DAEBAK? *using her low whispering voice with addition of Boing Boing into her magic spell* ROFL

Then, she opened the Magical Book. The answer written is "Definitely it will be DAEBAK"

SONE cheered~

Yoona: I will definitely work hard for it!

Airport Fashion story - SNSD Fan Meeting 111217

The members in unison (1, 2, 3) called Seohyun's name to answer.

Taeyeon: Once again SNSD Seohyun ssi *teasing maknae of the way Seohyun saved each members' names in her phone contact e.g. SNSD Taeyeon unnie*

Seohyun: There was once when we were going to Japan, we were in such hurry. So I only wore pajamas + jacket + sunglasses. However, the Immigration officer stopped and asked me to remove everything. So I ended up crossing the Immigration counter with only pajamas on. LOL

Sooyoung was laughing at her that time and took a picture of her.

SONE begged Sooyoung to show them Seohyun's picture but Taeyeon said "CANNOT!! We have to protect our maknae" hahaha

Game time! SNSD Fan Meeting 111217

They played a game similar to the game in Come to Play show. "Problem Solving Magical Book"

Sunny's problem: When will my hair grow long?

She immediately closed the Magical Book without letting anyone to see the answer.

Sica: Her answer is "until she dies, her hair will still never grow". LOL

Now is Seohyun's turn.

Seohyun: When will I become a maknae who is loved by her unnies?

This time, she also immediately closed the Magical Book similar to what Sunny just did. Seohyun even shouted "AH AH AH~~~"

SONE: What is it? What is it?

Sica using her aegyo voice: Is your answer also "until you die, you still cannot receive it?"

HAHAHAHA

Translated by @90haz0517 and @wooritaetae

[Trans] 111217 Fanmeeting fan account part 3:

Q. Things that you wish to learn besides music and acting

Hyoyeon: Cha-cha… what else.. Drum.

Sica: Dances like Sway

Fany: Acoustic guitar

Taeyeon: Cymbals…………

Q. What are the names you use for SNSD members in your handphone contact list?

It turned out that most of them save each other’s Korean names, real names keke

As Fany said that she saved names as initials, Sica asked her what was her name, Fany said she saved her name as ‘Jessi’.

Hyoyeon said that she saved real names like ‘Hwang Miyeong, Seo Joohyun, Kim Taeyeon’,

Sunny asked Hyoyeon what do the emoticons behind the names mean, Hyoyeon giggled.

Yuri said, “A few days ago I saw my name in Seohyun’s phone, it was ”, everyone burst into laughter, afterwards members started calling Seohyun .

Q. What are you reminded of when you say ‘SNSD’?

Seohyun: Right now it’s ~ Girls’ Generation!

8 members and SONE: ……………

Seohyun: I’m sorry … T T

The answered turned out to be ‘Lightstick, SONE’ etc.

Q. Please do a group ‘Boo-ing Boo-ing’ (aegyo) for us.

The girls tried to finish it quickly, but sones requested them to do it one by one, but they said it would be more impactful if they do it together. Then sones asked them to do it slowly, they went “Boo oo oo-ing Boo-oo-oo-oo-ie-ie-ing” kekekekekekekeke

Q. What are the times you feel that SNSD members have grown alike?

Answers were: Preferences, ideal types, when members sang alone before the stage but realized that they were singing the same parts.

Then the topic about lyrics composing was brought up kekeke. They said that there are members who have been learning.

Taeyeon said that she learnt for 3 years but nothing is produced until today keke.

Members said that SNSD would want to produce songs composed by themselves, it might take a few years.

When talking about airport fashion, members shouted Seohyun’s name after saying ‘1,2,3’. Taeyeon went, “It’s SNSD Seohyun ssi again”.

Seohyun said that when they went to Japan, once she was in such a hurry that she wore pajamas. She wore a jacket outside and a sunglass. At the checkpoint she was asked to take them off, she had no choice but to take off her pajamas for examination. Sooyoung laughed at her and took pictures of her.

Sones asked her to reveal the pictures, Taeyeon said, “No way, we must protect woori maknae”.

Guest awwimsosweet

[sBS Inkigayo 12/18/11]

SNSD present hotpacks, and some drink to SONEs at the pre-recording today. Managers bring and give it to us.

aRSDz.jpg

Oaol7.jpg

IOFMf.jpg

iGlBB.jpg

cr; @Yurui912, @TangPa, @kimtaeyeoncom

I am the worst sone ever for not noticing this...

2ezmdn8.png

Did anyone else notice that at this part of the dance in 'The Boys', the girls make a G with their arms??? I FEEL SO DUMB NOT KNOWING THIS T___T

this is one of my first posts in this thread.. im hope this post is done correctly.

Image cr: GirlsGenerationVEVO's Youtube video

Guest HyperionZ

I am the worst sone ever for not noticing this...

*quoted image*

Did anyone else notice that at this part of the dance in 'The Boys', the girls make a G with their arms??? I FEEL SO DUMB NOT KNOWING THIS T___T

this is one of my first posts in this thread.. im hope this post is done correctly.

Image cr: GirlsGenerationVEVO's Youtube video

Heh, I don't think you are for not noticing that. I think most SONEs probably didn't notice that part of the choreography, so don't be hard on yourself.

Guest imcutek

AHHHH please have a fan meet when I am there!

Oh I just watched the first episode of Dangerous Boys, it was a lot better than I thought it would be :) Also our precious maknae is so adorable, you can tell how upset she was with the boys.

here is the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nvb621zStC8&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

credit: AzinKinKnowsBest7

LQ The Boys japanese Vers. Live on Hey Hey Hey!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLG8Db9_8dI

cr: uploader

HD LINK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=93EcxWK9ayg

Cr; uploader

There are rumours floating around twitter that Jessica will in a KBS drama called Violent Romance with Lee Dongwook and Lee Shiyoung.

Heres a rumoured character chart? drama_05_2012_03.gif