少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

Guest snowqueen13

Himnae MV was good.. I love it.. :wub:  but the Mr. Taxi "MV" was meh..-_-

SM knew about Sones loyalty that's why.. oh well.. let's just see this as  SM's funny way of trolling... :D

gfhgh.jpg

Congrats to the girls for receiving the Hallyu Award.....

Guest awwimsosweet

All of my rage, SM. All of it.

Anyway,

SNSD’s Taeyeon has no desire to become a solo singer

20111216_1323966696_90969800_1.jpg

Taeyeon recently revealed during an episode of “Happy Together” that she has no plans to go solo. She showed her love for the team by saying that she was not greedy to release a solo album.

On this episode of “Happy Together” which aired on the 15th, Taeyeon, Yuri, Sooyoung and Seohyun made an appearance on the variety show and shared various stories with viewers. During the show, the MC’s asked Taeyeon, “Don’t you want to be active as a soloist?” to which she replied, “No, I’m doing fine in a group thanks to all the other members.” Taeyeon also went on to say, “The other members help to cover up for the things I lack in. I think i’m more fit for group activities as compared to being a soloist.”

After hearing this, the MC’s asked, “Who do you think is the prettiest in the group?”

The girls once again showed their close bond by replying, “We can’t choose one member. Everyone has their own unique charms and colors.” Their love for each other shows their satisfaction for the group which is like a gift set. Also, the girls garnered attention on this show by talking about Sooyoung’s complex confessions, the fight between members Taeyeon and Tiffany, as well as a fight between Hyoyeon and Seohyun.

Source: http://www.tvreport.co.kr

Written by: letaengbutt@soshified.com

Translated by: minigiglo@soshified.com

---------------------------------

"That's why we are SNSD, we make-up for each other's weaknesses." - Sooyoung, Dior cf interview 

In the future if singing is still her interest and passion maybe just maybe we'll be seeing her release a solo album.

SNSD won Hallyu Star Award @ 19th Korea Republic Cultural Entertainment Awards

Right trophy (Pink)

image_readtop_2011_810106_1323957954532914.jpg

source; http://sports.mk.co.kr/view.php?no=810106&year=2011 

Guest Yamapi77

About the Mr. Taxi mv, I feel that it would be too much trouble for the girls. Remember all of them express that making mvs are the hardest for them?? I think the girls are really heading out to the US. I bet SM is making them work really hard to improve their english. In addition, they are making english singles for their maxi album thing in January. I think in the end the girls are going to surprise us with something bigger so we dont have to sweat the small stuff.

I was really disapppointed about the Mr. Taxi repackage because it didn't include any new songs BUT in the end the girls did come out with new songs such as DIAMOND and time machine! I really love Diamond and I can't seem to stop listening to it!! I'm sooo addicted to it!! Their not neglecting fans, we are just expecting tooo much :phew:

Guest HyperionZ

The Beatles Code English sub (segment in the show talking about wishes)

Watching this segment, I feel the girls are starting to feel a bit jaded from all their schedules. They've always tried to endure it all for the fans and such, but their lack of rest or breaks is just going to cause more problems and unrest in the future. For the past 3 years, since 2009 (or maybe even earlier), they have had short breaks to rest up or recharge their physical and mental states from all their hectic schedules. Too much of something is never good, and seeing the girls actively talking about the need for a long rest/break is a telling sign they are exhausted and running on empty. Just hearing Tiffany talk about how they aren't able to fully enjoy it because they are too exhausted says a lot to me and I hope SM watched that part of the show. They should give them 1-2 months off with no activities before they start up activities again.

I agree. I think they've been running on empty for a while now. I remember watching some interviews during the comeback and SMTown NYC, and several of the girls expressed that they just wanted to sleep more than anything else. I was already worried at that time because it's super rare to hear any of the girls besides Jessica mention that. From the looks of it, it doesn't seem like SME has learned from past mistakes and is super overworking the girls. I'm sure giving them a month break won't affect their popularity much, but we all know the company won't do that. At this point, I'm just hoping they're given at least a full week of no schedules, which is not likely to happen either. The last two weeks of this year is going to be hectic for them, too. With all the Gayo DaeJuns and the Japan activities, I'm positive that when the girls are not filming for something or doing some random performance, they'll be practicing routines for the year end special performances. I'm afraid that we might hear news of exhaustion and hospital admittances soon.

Guest HyperionZ

I agree. I think they've been running on empty for a while now. I remember watching some interviews during the comeback and SMTown NYC, and several of the girls expressed that they just wanted to sleep more than anything else. I was already worried at that time because it's super rare to hear any of the girls besides Jessica mention that. From the looks of it, it doesn't seem like SME has learned from past mistakes and is super overworking the girls. I'm sure giving them a month break won't affect their popularity much, but we all know the company won't do that. At this point, I'm just hoping they're given at least a full week of no schedules, which is not likely to happen either. The last two weeks of this year is going to be hectic for them, too. With all the Gayo DaeJuns and the Japan activities, I'm positive that when the girls are not filming for something or doing some random performance, they'll be practicing routines for the year end special performances. I'm afraid that we might hear news of exhaustion and hospital admittances soon.

I think SM has gotten better at medical and health management than previous years, but their schedule just continues to increase even in January.  I wonder when they can really rest up because they are adding to their individual schedules now as well. It would be nice to see a truly energized SNSD group at full health instead of the tiredness that has been dragging along with them for the past 3 years.

Guest Acnologia

Apparently the girls recorded for the Christmas special next week on Music Core.

SNSD Music Core Chrsitmas Special song list up to now:

1. Tiffany & Sung Sikyung Duet

2. Kissing You

3. Enter the Circus

4. Sexy

5. Genie

6. The Boys

7. 1 Year Later

8. Introduce Me A Good Man

9. Sway

10. Magic Castle

Fr: 탱갤

Magic Castle (마법의 성) is performed by 4 members - Taeyeon, Seohyun, Jessica and Tiffany.

Credit: 

imwhywhy @ twitter

Wow Taeng will sing Holy Night as the last song.Sones here said its really daebak 

Credit: 

Chichinhu @ twitter 

Guest awwimsosweet

I dont think their schedules will lighten up for next year... 

i remember reading at oniontaker's blog that SM is up to something for the girls in 2012

plus all the solo activities and GG TOUR 2011 concerts in Jan. (Hongkong), February (Thailand), March (Malaysia???)

---------------------

Girls’ Generation Members Considering Solo Activities

We may be seeing individual Girls’ Generation members emerge as actors come 2012. 

Yoona is already shooting the upcoming KBS2 drama Love Rain with Jang Keun Suk, but her other fellow members such as Sooyoung, Yuri and Taeyeon are being offered lead roles in various main and general service channels.

Many of the members have tried acting through musicals and the like, but Yoona is the only member who’s made an official debut as an actress with a conventional drama. 

She’s starred in KBS’ drama You are My Destiny and MBC’s Cinderella Man, and she’s been acknowledged for her skilled acting. 

But because Sooyoung and Yuri previously appeared in the KBS2 sitcom Unstoppable Marriage, which aired in 2007 right after their group’s debut, many drama officials are sending in their love calls to star them as their leads.

50167752.jpg

Girls’ Generation is currently promoting its most recent album The Boys, but as Yoona’s Love Rain is due to start airing in May, the other members are also considering taking up individual activities when Yoona emerges as an actress again.

Many of the Girls’ Generation members are being named as possible leads for SBS’ Fashion King or Ward Number 3. 

A drama official stated, “Girls’ Generation has gathered experience in acting through various musicals and commercials, and I heard they’re being trained separately in acting. Also, because they’re powerful hallyu stars, we believe dramas which star them will be received well overseas. They carry great conditions as leads, and that’s why they’re being offered many dramas.”

Whether the other Girls’ Generation members will actually be launching new careers in acting is yet to be seen.

Photo credit: Kim Byung Gwan

cr; http://www.enewsworl...ts.asp?idx=2199

----------------------------

Girls Generation Aims for the Universe?

Even though Girls’ Generation took over Asia and has been expanding its influence to Europe and the States, Girls’ Generation say they still have a long way to go. 

The girl group appeared on the December 15 broadcast of Mnet’s Beatles Code and shared their thoughts on their popularity and music career. 

15355283.jpg

When asked if they think they reached their zenith, they answered, “We still have a long way to go.” 

To this, Yoon Jong Shin said, “I wonder if it’s even possible for you to be more successful than you already are,” to which, Taeyeon wittily responded, “Then we’ll advance to the universe.” She revealed her goal is to be on the Billboard chart while saying, “I hope we own a private plane.” 

When asked if they sometimes want to take a break, Sooyoung answered, “I know we still have a long way to go, but I feel like I’m not strong enough physically, so it’s hard.” 

Tiffany added, “I think we have to take time off sometimes to better ourselves. Sometimes I think, ‘What am I doing now?’ If happiness is a 100, I don’t feel like much more than a 10 because of how weak I’ve been physically. It’s a shame that I can’t fully enjoy happiness and feel gratitude just because I’m tired.” 

The other members seemed to agree, as when the MCs asked them to share their wishes, all the members shouted, "Vacation!" all at once. 

Hear that SM? Give the girls a break - the universe knows they deserve it! 

Photo credit: Mnet

cr; http://www.enewsworl...ts.asp?idx=2201

---------------------------------------------

Seohyun Never Had True Feelings for Yonghwa?

SNSD’s Seohyun made a shocking revelation on the December 15 episode of KBS “Happy Together,” giving a “no” sign when asked if she ever had true feelings for CN Blue’s Jung Yonghwa.

229e5c88bf4dfbf0130f1b30753cdd0b_large.jpg

On the show, Seohyun was given three sentences that she either had to agree or disagree with by holding up an “O” or “X” sign. The first question was “I am pretty,” to which she gave an “X” sign. The second sentence was “I had true feelings for Jung Yonghwa,” but she held up the “X” sign again, surprising everyone on the set. The final phrase was, “I would date Jung Bum Kyun, who looks similar to Yoo Jae Suk,” which she disagreed with again.

c61ea5fb224156150cc74e89122d6994_medium.jpge18a4d0bffb6afa23217c09e47a611bd_medium.jpg

She didn’t further explain her response to the Yonghwa question. Instead, she only talked about her standard for beauty and revealed her actual ideal type of man—who turned out to be Yoo Jae Suk. The hosts then asked why she said “no” to the last question, since Jung Bum Kyun looks similar to Yoo Jae Suk. “Oh, I didn’t mean ideal type in terms of appearance. I don’t really care much about a person’s appearance.”

6b26c38acc37e8a25cc0d9b3fb8695dc_large.jpg

cr; http://www.soompi.com/news/seohyun-never-had-true-feelings-for-yonghwa

Apparently the girls recorded for the Christmas special next week on Music Core.

1. Tiffany & Sung Sikyung Duet

2. Kissing You

3. Enter the Circus

4. Sexy

5. Genie

6. The Boys

7. 1 Year Later

8. Introduce Me A Good Man

9. Sway

10. Magic Castle

8,9 Aren't Yoona and Sooyoung  solos of ITNW and GG Tour ? 

This time are the 9 of them singing the songs ?

Magic Castle is the Song  TVXQ Also sang and made an MV? (Yoona is the model of it)  I never heard the song in girls voices so it will be very very Interesting! 

thanks

w00t.gif

Guest HyperionZ

I have to remove your post for the Japan Tour bluray kail.prynce. That is an official release from SM/UMJ, so download links or torrents for it can't be allowed here.

Guest LaBrosse

I'd be careful of posting download links to official releases. Like every fandom, there are some that would rather keep those things on the minimum, if not non-existent. Purchasing those releases is one of the biggest ways to support the artist, after all.

Guest HyperionZ

Girls’ Generation Gives Fans a Gift at the Recording of Their Christmas Special

snsd-the-boys-hq2-1024x682.jpg

Girls’ Generation members were hard at work on December 17th as they  recorded performances for their “Christmas Fairy Tale” special.

The members gave a special treat to the fans who were in the audience.  Girls’ Generation had hotpacks and hot drinks prepared for the audience,  and their managers handed the packages out to the fans. It’s been  especially cold in Korea the last few days, and the recording process  was quite long, so fans were touched by the the members’ thoughtfulness  in making sure they were warm and taken care of.

Those in attendance of the recording also exclaimed how pretty and  amazing the stages were that Girls’ Generation prepared for the  Christmas special. From a piano duet with Seohyun and Yuri to a stirring  performance of “O Holy Night” by Taeyeon, Girls’ Generation’s  “Christmas Fairy Tale” will be a special experience not to be missed.  The special airs on MBC on the night of December 24th, just after  midnight at 12:20am KST.

snsd-christmas-special-drinks-and-hotpacks-for-fans.jpg

Source: Yurui912@twitter.com, TangPa@twitter.com

Written by: MoonSoshi9@soshified

Contributor: pubsquash@soshified